• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OLTL'69
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Apr 2011

Wednesday 2014 NB

This is kind of a WTF Why would Lucy introduce an act and not know Blackie wasn't there? I mean she could miss the message that he had a conflict but the host doesn't notice they are not back stage. Is it abracadabra and the act starts

WOW Maxie how can you be with Levi with Nathan sitting there
  • ScrubsFan#1
    Scriptwriter
    • Sep 2012

Hated how TIIC gave that Blackie tease - just to P off the audience.

LOVE the early Naxie flirtation.

HATE how Maxie let Levi dominate that relationship - glad he got what was coming to him

Comment

• jmpenn90
      Contract Poster
      • Jan 2009

Lucas probably shouldn’t have forgiven Brad that time but good performance by Brad and liked Britt cheering him on.

Comment

• MeTyme
        MeTyme commented
        Editing a comment
        Britt is so much fun. Always love to see her and her mother Liesel.

• eileenregina
        eileenregina commented
        Editing a comment
        I hope they bring her back when the show is back.

• victorialord
        victorialord commented
        Editing a comment
        Agree. Love Britt. Love her friendship with Brad. Love her mom also.
    • franron
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Oct 2005

Yeah, my comment is a WTF also.

On the spot, random act, to fill the missing space left by no-show Blackie, and yet, there is volunteer Brad, complete with dancers. Those nurses, hospital staff, must have chosen the medical field as careers, but jump at any chance to to be back-up dancers, no practice necessary.

Also, WTF kind of 'Ball' is that, with no dance floor, for the attendees? Just table-sitting, wandering around for drinks, mingling, over there, visiting the food table for munch?

Comment

• OLTLBoomer
        OLTLBoomer commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you - The concept of the Nurses' Ball was a gala fundraiser. It turned into a variety show. This is the way it has always been from the get-go. I had not problem with the nurses getting together to do a showcase number (Remember Audrey Hardy/ Rachel Ames was in "One"). But most fundraiser galas include dancing, announcements, thank yous to the sponsors and "a" feature" act that is a big name, or the band/ orchestra providing the dance music is a big name. While is it a nice nod to the cast members' other talents that we do not get to see, I wish it was done in a different venue.

• eileenregina
        eileenregina commented
        Editing a comment
        Back in the day they did show people dancing between acts. That is when is was a real ball. Back then it took place in the apparently now defunct Port Charles Hotel which had a much bigger ballroom. It was also loaded with extras back then so they were plenty of guests in the audience.
    • ScrubsFan#1
      Scriptwriter
      • Sep 2012

I have NEVER forgiven Epiphany for this scene. It has always left me with a really bad taste in my mouth. Immature, unprofessional, and completely CLASSLESS.

As Robin's uncle - Mac could have gone up and sang Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - and would be entitled to it. He has every right to be up on that stage - and deserves some RESPECT.

Comment

• Wild Horses
        Wild Horses commented
        Editing a comment
        I was very blown away by that, this is why I like repeats that I did not see.

• MalteseBaby
        MalteseBaby commented
        Editing a comment
        I could not believe what I was seeing and hearing, and I remember that NB because one of my faves, " Player" with Ronn Moss, was on. I was ecstatic to see him after he left B and B, plus have loved the song since it was a hit.

• eileenregina
        eileenregina commented
        Editing a comment
        I am probably one of the few people who is not a big Epiphany fan. I find her rude, obnoxious, disrespectful to doctors and anyone who does not agree with her. She is also not funny like some people have posted, just a buttinsky. The actress does have a nice singing voice though.
    • OLTL'69
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Apr 2011

So this is when 21 year old Michael became CEO? (if he is 27 now...)
      We see Sonny looking sad am I suppose to care?

Comment

• OLTLBoomer
        OLTLBoomer commented
        Editing a comment
        Wasn't this after Sonny had crypt sex with Ava? And he honestly thinks Liv will forgive him??? LOL
    • Pamcho
      Contract Poster
      • Feb 2012

That was really sh***y of them to tease Blacky Parrish coming just to get people excited.

Comment

• FLPeaches
        FLPeaches commented
        Editing a comment
        I know... when I heard that announcement I got annoyed all over again...
    • Friz4ever
      Senior Board Member
      • Apr 2018

Originally posted by ScrubsFan#1 View Post
      I have NEVER forgiven Epiphany for this scene. It has always left me with a really bad taste in my mouth. Immature, unprofessional, and completely CLASSLESS.

As Robin's uncle - Mac could have gone up and sang Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - and would be entitled to it. He has every right to be up on that stage - and deserves some RESPECT.
      The look on Macs face broke my heart. This is the one time I didnt like piph.

Comment

• Pamcho
        Pamcho commented
        Editing a comment
        Ikr? Was stomping on the doll supposed to be comic relief? It didn't come off that way for me.
    • OLTL'69
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Apr 2011

How embarrassed would teen Cameron be if this was shown? Now SPencer can get a whole band to break in and play a song for Emma
      (I am not sorry to have kiddie tango cut short)

Comment

• Logan13
        Logan13 commented
        Editing a comment
        I still can't believe they are the same character. It just shows one of the inconsistencies created by selective SORAsing.

• franron
        franron commented
        Editing a comment
        Lucy's description of the hot and sexy Tango by Anna and Duke, and now, here are the kiddie's trying to mimic the adults and their 'Sexy Dance'.

• franron
        franron commented
        Editing a comment
        Was this still back in the days of that 'Baby Joss', that the boys made fun of, trying to pawn her off on each other, because Emma was the desirable catch, and now, Joss is older than them, except for Cam, who got to go with her, in age?
    • Logan13
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Feb 2010

So this is my second time seeing it and partly because I just saw a rerun of the Bold and the Beautiful... I see what Spencer did there, Ron Moss (Ridge) is one of the band members.

Comment

• OLTL'69
        OLTL'69 commented
        Editing a comment
        I thought that was him.

• OLTLBoomer
        OLTLBoomer commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh gosh yes, Player was a "get" in more ways than one......
    • OLTLBoomer
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Mar 2010

Ron Moss.......................

Comment

• jmpenn90
        Contract Poster
        • Jan 2009

The theme of this Nurses Ball is definitely forgiveness and trying to get loves back. Brad, Britt, Spencer, Rick, and Sonny. I think only Brad got his second chance.

Comment

• sonyab1974
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Jan 2007

Originally posted by ScrubsFan#1 View Post
          Yeah I wasn't looking forward to watching Mr. Marbles get murdered. It was awful then, and it's awful now. I can't believe Bobbie gave Piffy a high five! COME ON! What Piffy did was so rude! Then Milo liking it? UGH!

Comment

• Wanda Wolek
            Contract Poster
            • May 2013

Ugh. They're still showing the 2014 NB? Well, the sun is shining so I will pull weeds rather than subject myself to the kiddie triangle and murder of Mr. Marbles.

Comment

• shoresense
              Contract Poster
              • Oct 2011

Watching today’s episode made me realize why I had stopped watching GH back then. ( I have had a love hate relationship with this show since the eighties and an on and off viewership because of it).
              The majority of storylines going on during that period were awful and there were too many characters I couldn’t stand
              1. Fluke
              2. Levy Dunkleman
              3 the kiddie triangle
              4. Sonny amd Olivia relationship
              5 Britt and Brad
              6 Ric Lansing

This nurses ball was a hot mess. But I did enjoy watching Player perform Seeing Dante again, seeing Nathan and the original Kiki. KA and CD were so cute together. IMO The rest of it was bad

Comment

• OLTL'69
                OLTL'69 commented
                Editing a comment
                The onlly thing above Iliked at all was Britt and Brad but just for their comments on others

A LITTLE kiddie love wouldn't be bad but this went on too long and too seriouly

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X