X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OLTL'69
    replied
    How embarrassed would teen Cameron be if this was shown? Now SPencer can get a whole band to break in and play a song for Emma
    (I am not sorry to have kiddie tango cut short)

Leave a comment:

• Friz4ever
    replied
    Originally posted by ScrubsFan#1 View Post
    I have NEVER forgiven Epiphany for this scene. It has always left me with a really bad taste in my mouth. Immature, unprofessional, and completely CLASSLESS.

As Robin's uncle - Mac could have gone up and sang Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - and would be entitled to it. He has every right to be up on that stage - and deserves some RESPECT.
    The look on Macs face broke my heart. This is the one time I didnt like piph.

Leave a comment:

• Pamcho
    replied
    That was really sh***y of them to tease Blacky Parrish coming just to get people excited.

Leave a comment:

• ScrubsFan#1
    commented on 's reply
    And as the head of the fricken NURSING DEPARTMENT - this makes her look a hundred times WORSE. Publicly humiliating Mac - and destroying his personal property in front of everyone at that ball. There was not ONE scene of apology from her - and I have HATED her since this scene.

• OLTL'69
    replied
    So this is when 21 year old Michael became CEO? (if he is 27 now...)
    We see Sonny looking sad am I suppose to care?

Leave a comment:

• OLTL'69
    commented on 's reply
    I agree I mean Mr Mrbles was beyond annoying but that reaction was distructive and rude

• Pamcho
    commented on 's reply
    I agree! That was terrible of Epiphany to do that! His act wasn't any worse than the other cheesy acts. To quote my husband "This is a showcase for the world's worst music" BTW, Hubby is a professional musician.

• ScrubsFan#1
    replied
    I have NEVER forgiven Epiphany for this scene. It has always left me with a really bad taste in my mouth. Immature, unprofessional, and completely CLASSLESS.

As Robin's uncle - Mac could have gone up and sang Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - and would be entitled to it. He has every right to be up on that stage - and deserves some RESPECT.

Leave a comment:

• franron
    replied
    Yeah, my comment is a WTF also.

On the spot, random act, to fill the missing space left by no-show Blackie, and yet, there is volunteer Brad, complete with dancers. Those nurses, hospital staff, must have chosen the medical field as careers, but jump at any chance to to be back-up dancers, no practice necessary.

Also, WTF kind of 'Ball' is that, with no dance floor, for the attendees? Just table-sitting, wandering around for drinks, mingling, over there, visiting the food table for munch?

Leave a comment:

• jmpenn90
    replied
    Lucas probably shouldn’t have forgiven Brad that time but good performance by Brad and liked Britt cheering him on.

Leave a comment:

• ScrubsFan#1
    replied
    Hated how TIIC gave that Blackie tease - just to P off the audience.

LOVE the early Naxie flirtation.

HATE how Maxie let Levi dominate that relationship - glad he got what was coming to him

Leave a comment:

• OLTL'69
    started a topic Wednesday 2014 NB

Wednesday 2014 NB

This is kind of a WTF Why would Lucy introduce an act and not know Blackie wasn't there? I mean she could miss the message that he had a conflict but the host doesn't notice they are not back stage. Is it abracadabra and the act starts

WOW Maxie how can you be with Levi with Nathan sitting there

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X