X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sonyab1974
    replied
    Originally posted by ScrubsFan#1 View Post
    I have NEVER forgiven Epiphany for this scene. It has always left me with a really bad taste in my mouth. Immature, unprofessional, and completely CLASSLESS.
    Yeah I wasn't looking forward to watching Mr. Marbles get murdered. It was awful then, and it's awful now. I can't believe Bobbie gave Piffy a high five! COME ON! What Piffy did was so rude! Then Milo liking it? UGH!

Leave a comment:

• franron
    commented on 's reply
    Was this still back in the days of that 'Baby Joss', that the boys made fun of, trying to pawn her off on each other, because Emma was the desirable catch, and now, Joss is older than them, except for Cam, who got to go with her, in age?

• OLTLBoomer
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you - The concept of the Nurses' Ball was a gala fundraiser. It turned into a variety show. This is the way it has always been from the get-go. I had not problem with the nurses getting together to do a showcase number (Remember Audrey Hardy/ Rachel Ames was in "One"). But most fundraiser galas include dancing, announcements, thank yous to the sponsors and "a" feature" act that is a big name, or the band/ orchestra providing the dance music is a big name. While is it a nice nod to the cast members' other talents that we do not get to see, I wish it was done in a different venue.

• FLPeaches
    commented on 's reply
    Always enjoyed their friendship - and no matter what, I really like Britt ...

• FLPeaches
    commented on 's reply
    I know... when I heard that announcement I got annoyed all over again...

• jmpenn90
    replied
    The theme of this Nurses Ball is definitely forgiveness and trying to get loves back. Brad, Britt, Spencer, Rick, and Sonny. I think only Brad got his second chance.

Leave a comment:

• OLTLBoomer
    replied
    Ron Moss.......................

Leave a comment:

• franron
    commented on 's reply
    Lucy's description of the hot and sexy Tango by Anna and Duke, and now, here are the kiddie's trying to mimic the adults and their 'Sexy Dance'.

• OLTLBoomer
    commented on 's reply
    Oh gosh yes, Player was a "get" in more ways than one......

• Logan13
    commented on 's reply
    I still can't believe they are the same character. It just shows one of the inconsistencies created by selective SORAsing.

• Pamcho
    commented on 's reply
    Ikr? Was stomping on the doll supposed to be comic relief? It didn't come off that way for me.

• OLTLBoomer
    commented on 's reply
    Wasn't this after Sonny had crypt sex with Ava? And he honestly thinks Liv will forgive him??? LOL

• taramartin
    commented on 's reply
    She was a total bully. Did you see Felicia's expression? Poor Mac is a good guy.

• OLTL'69
    commented on 's reply
    I thought that was him.

• Logan13
    replied
    So this is my second time seeing it and partly because I just saw a rerun of the Bold and the Beautiful... I see what Spencer did there, Ron Moss (Ridge) is one of the band members.

Leave a comment:

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X