This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday Nurse's Ball 2014

We got the singing Kiki and I was reminding of little Star and her mom singing in a prison from a special episode of oltl

I do enjoy Britt and Brad together
    I forgot theDr O somehow save the hospital but this was just after kidnapping Robin right?

Brad is jealous of Lucas and Felix Maybe Lucas should have stayed with Felix (or gotten together with him they just decided to go in together on yesterday's show/
    Spencer is plotting
    Last edited by OLTL'69; May 26, 2020, 01:15 PM.

Wish Anna could have gone up and slapped the taste right out of her mouth. I'm sure she used that money to blackmail her way into the COS position. She saved nothing AFAIC

Not fond of these lip-synching acts - miss the REAL performers.

Thank God - it's Eddie Maine

Comment

• ScrubsFan#1
      ScrubsFan#1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Well it looked a hundred times better than Kiki's act - and I know that's Wally's true voice.

• brickee
      brickee commented
      Editing a comment
      Can't stand that they make them lip sync to their own songs!

• ScrubsFan#1
      ScrubsFan#1 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm sure in the beginning there were SOME actual live performances. Stuart Damon gave wonderful performances as Alan Q - which sounded very real to me.

Nathan calling his mudder lady and saying they wouldn’t have a relationship and that he just met her.

Comment

• ScrubsFan#1
      ScrubsFan#1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Miss those days - and HATE that she was forced into his family

Who is the woman singing with " Eddie Maine"? ( Love the Meatloaf!!)

Comment

• SamandWillowFan
      SamandWillowFan commented
      Editing a comment
      I think just a random woman.

• MalteseBaby
      MalteseBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you, SamandWillowFan. I wish Sam had played the vamp part..

• jodyb22
      jodyb22 commented
      Editing a comment
      I had been watching Netflix and when I exited netflix it went back to normal tv the tv was on ABC. It happened to be at the exact moment Lucy was introducing Eddie Maine so I watched him sing. I kept wondering if that was his real life wife especially once he laid a big smooch on her at the end but his wife who he's been married to for over 15 years is blonde so that was not her. So I Don't know who it was.

Wally Kurth - absolute ROCKSTAR. The Ball would never be the same without him.

Fantastic performance

Comment

• MalteseBaby
      MalteseBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      It really was great, and who doesn't love Meatloaf songs!!??

The perfect person to have sung with him ( but apparently she doesn't sing) is Samantha McCall, with pale skin, long raven hair, red red lipstick, the rose... It's a total vamp song and she would have been beautiful, plus we kNOW her.

• sasha_96
      sasha_96 commented
      Editing a comment
      I remember my head snapping around so fast when they aired this originally. It is the best pure singing performance out of all of the Nurse’s Balls and I’ve been watching since the beginning. Wally was phenomenal. It is the only one that I’ve ever gone on to purchase the song and download it to my iPhone.

Why are Michael and Kiki mad at Luke? Is this during the Fluke story when he came on to her?

Comment

• OLTL'69
      OLTL'69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Must be because Ned did something and then said to Kiki that Luke would not hurt her again

• Big Cheddar1
      Big Cheddar1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Didn't he hit on Kiki when he was FLuke? I kinda remember him being a total creeper towards her during this time

• sasha_96
      sasha_96 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep, this is the Fluke time frame where he hit on Kiki and Tracy believed Fluke over Kiki.

Britt looked so beautiful in that purple dress.

Comment

• JRCarter
      JRCarter commented
      Editing a comment
      She certainly did.

• samson2
      samson2 commented
      Editing a comment
      She really did ! All the dresses I saw (only caught half way thru ) so far were amazing and the ladies looked great!

I think the LUke song just showed why I never liked him.

OK Ned has something up too a PLAN that will go up in smoke if mommy marries Luke (luke wants to get married on stage)

Comment

I think this kiddie triangle stuff was some of the worst material RC wrote. I don’t care about the love lives of 8 year olds.

Comment

• xoregonian
        xoregonian commented
        Editing a comment
        Spencer is SO freaking annoying.

IDKI might like the Kiddie Love more than Luke marrying Tracy for ELQ and all the other plotting that is going on

Comment

• MalteseBaby
        MalteseBaby commented
        Editing a comment
        I HATED Fluke and Luke. I couldn't tell them apart, actually, LOL.

Nathan falling in love with Maxie - and loathing his "mutta" - the good ole days.

Comment

OMG - I ADORE Mac. "What are you going to eat Levi? They're serving animal"

Comment

• sasha_96
          sasha_96 commented
          Editing a comment
          I may not be a fan of many of the RC storylines, but he did let JJY get some great lines in during the Levi days.

2014 was so long ago and it feels like yesterday

Comment

• OLTL'69
          OLTL'69 commented
          Editing a comment
          I know it seems so close to me (I am old) but it really is a time. Look at the kids and even Michael

This was in 2014 and Anthony Geary left GH in 2015. This is when the "fLuke" storyline" was ramping up big time.

fLuke coming onto Kiki, ogling Alexis and Sam, sitting with Tracy looking like the Ball was the last place he wanted to be.
        The hasty wedding to Tracy to attempt an ELQ take over. Julian even knew something was up!

Comment

• Harleygirl38
          Harleygirl38 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah I hate that story so much. Maybe more than even Nelle and that's saying a lot. I can't tell Luke from FLuke either.
          Last edited by Harleygirl38; May 26, 2020, 04:44 PM.

Only "Magic Milo" act I remember was the one they did to "Give It To Me, Baby".

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
        Working...
        X