• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • franron
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Oct 2005

WTF??? Mon, 5/25 --- Fri, 5/29

WTF? Forgot about WTF, since from here on out, for an unknown awhile, it's gonna be all old news, rehash.....

All I've got to say for now is that Dr Obrect's 'Welcome' is my favorite act of all the Nurse's Balls that I've been subjected to. It was fantastic! You know that she had to round up all those nurses and have them practice their act in secret, in an undisclosed location.
  • JRCarter
    Senior Board Member
    • Jul 2004

WTF did Maxie see in Levi?

Comment

• OLTL'69
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Apr 2011

YEP I was going to say the Levi was a complete WTF? He was so controlling and judgmental but seemedlike he did not believe a word he said

Comment

• eileenregina
        Soap Addict
        • Jun 2011

LMAO! I love,love,love Dr. O - now that is an opening. I can't remember - who did Sonny cheat on Olivia with? To tell the truth I did not watch all the time back then so I had no idea they have renewed their relationship at one time.

Comment

• ghfan2001
          ghfan2001 commented
          Editing a comment
          He slept with Ava on AJ's grave and Avery unfortunately became a thing.
      • Forgiveness_Man
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Nov 2006

Originally posted by eileenregina View Post
        LMAO! I love,love,love Dr. O - now that is an opening. I can't remember - who did Sonny cheat on Olivia with? To tell the truth I did not watch all the time back then so I had no idea they have renewed their relationship at one time.
        I forgot myself. Was it maybe Ava or Carly? Or was Connie still alive here? Gosh I forgot.

Comment

• xoregonian
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Feb 2014

Ugh Levi. WTF. Yay Duke! Omg Nathan was so scrumptious (yet he couldn't act worth a darn in the beginning).

Little Spencer was cute, but I immediately remember being annoyed with his dialogue and direction. I love, love, love TC's Prince Nik!

And so Sam was going by Sam Morgan back when she was with the vampire's brother? WTF?

Comment

• victorialord
            Executive Poster
            • Jan 2013

OMG I loved it! Forgot how good it was.
            Lucy's dresses were spectular. Sam was gorgeous. This is when she used to act like an adult!
            Emma! Luke! Britt! Nathan! Sean! Gorgeous LUCAS!
            They all looked so good & so young -
            Olivia, Alexis, Sonny, Lulu, Dante, Anna, Felicia, everyone!
            OBRECHT was terrific!
            Last edited by victorialord; May 25, 2020, 08:50 PM.

Comment

• xoregonian
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Feb 2014

The horrid choice of songs for this stupid, corny cheesy NB just astounds me every time. WTF? Can't stand Starr Manning. Ned was okay. The muscles at the end are enjoyable enough to watch. But FLuke? WTFrack? I wish they wouldn't pick such stupid songs for them to lip-sync.

Comment

• franron
                Aspiring soap scribe
                • Oct 2005

Little Spencer has/had straight, slicked over hair, but, today's big Spencer has thick, what appears to be dense, curly hair, along with his glasses.

Likewise, Luke. Young, black and white Luke had mop-top, curly hair, as did adult, 80's(perm?) Luke. As time went on, Luke was curly-hair guy no longer and hadn't been for a long time.

Comment

• CarnyQueen
                  CarnyQueen commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Maybe they slicked back Nicholas Bechtel's hair when he was younger to make the character look like more of a "Richie Rich" kind of character? It's hard to remember that far back, but I thought Luke originally had straight hair but then got a perm. He had a receding hairline early. I assume Tony Geary was wearing a hair piece in later episodes, maybe he doesn't like the curly look.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X