Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Alexis Direction (Speculation)

When Alexis First cane on, she was a badass Cassadine, partnered with Stefan. It’s time for THAT Alexis to come back!!

Have Nic ask her to work with him in the Cassadine businesses. Also, she had string chemistry with Brando the other day - make them a couple!

I wonder what are they doing to Alexis. She needs her license back as a lawyer and she needs to join Nikolas fight the good fight. She needs to help Nikolas get his son back in PC and forgiving him and then ridding himself of Ava without giving up his fortune.

Comment

We don't need Alexis paired with Brando. He has slept with Molly. Alexis has already been with two guys who also slept with her oldest daughter. No thanks.

Comment

I would love it (somehow) if Neil was instrumental in Alexis' getting her licence back, and they could (slowly) find their way back to each other.

Comment

• eileenregina
          eileenregina commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree. I was so rooting for them as a couple, but the writing never gave them a chance. It would be nice to see them figuring out their next step in life together.

• dancingqueen12
          dancingqueen12 commented
          Editing a comment
          I so had hoped for Neil and Alexis! I loved them. He understood her quirks, her insecurities. He had baggage too - they were fun together 🥰

• J_Sam
          J_Sam commented
          Editing a comment
          I was a FAN of Neil and Alexis they just really fit.. had great chemistry.. they were Awesome.. Bring Neil back... when they resume filming...

They have wrote both Diane and Alexis to looking like fools... I use to like both of them..now the writing is so bad for them both....its a pity how they have took two very entertaining characters and ruined them... they use to be riot to watch.. some was comic relief Diane and Alexis WERE great..

Comment

• believeinme246
          believeinme246 commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree. The writers must not have much respect for women because they have really deviated from the characters and took away their brains.

What I loved about these two were that they were strong female characters. Alexis's quirkiness is what made me love her, but not without the brains and spunk that made her the character I love.

Diane without her brains is just a smack-talking braggart and that's not very attractive at all. What I loved about Diane was her giving crackerjack advise without fault. Now she's blabbing her strategies to Nora, to Martin. What gives?

• jujubees
          jujubees commented
          Editing a comment
          yep...they write women as dim-witted people. I can only shake my head at times.

Originally posted by 1sbkmcfan View Post
        We don't need Alexis paired with Brando. He has slept with Molly. Alexis has already been with two guys who also slept with her oldest daughter. No thanks.
        I agree. A 55 or so year old woman having a relationship with a 32 year old who slept with her 22 year old daughter is a total turnoff for me. Brando has chemistry with a lot of woman, it does not mean they all have to fall into his bed.

Comment

Hopefully, she will get some better writing and make her strong/stronger again

Comment

Originally posted by samson2 View Post
            Hopefully, she will get some better writing and make her strong/stronger again
            samson2 I hope I really like those two together... and I love her and Diane.. they were awesome...

Comment

I think they just don't know what to do with her anymore. I love Alexis and hope they figure it out soon. I definitely don't think pairing her with Brando is the way to go. Give her some Cassadine mystery to solve and Neil helps her.

Comment

Originally posted by J_Sam View Post

samson2 I hope I really like those two together... and I love her and Diane.. they were awesome...
                Yes ! I love her and Diane also!

Comment

• jujubees
                  jujubees commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Like Diane, Alexis, not so much.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X