Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Nina knows that Nelle is her daughter

She said she was going to continue to keep looking, but I think she already knows. I actually thought that would be the cliffhanger “ Nelle would make a great mother for Wiley because she is my daughter “

BOOM! See ya in September

lol

I wish the cliffhanger would have played out with Nina taking the stand & noticing the necklace. Nina doesn't know Nelle is her daughter. She just feels sorry for Nelle because she had a bad childhood & has nobody (except for Julian whose being blackmailed by her) on her side.

Comment

I don't think Nina knows Nelle is her daughter. She does feel a magnetic pull to try & help Nelle but doesn't know why.

Comment

• Bayside87
        Bayside87 commented
        Editing a comment
        I think when Nina looks at Nelle, she sees herself.

I doubt that Nelle is her Daughter its all speculation... fan hoping... I my self Im ready for the coo coo Witch to be off my screen... Im sick of Nelle period...kill her!!! please..

Comment

Nina has no subtlety. She's not someone who can keep her emotions from exploding. If she thought that was her daughter, she'd be all over it. I'd hate for this to be her daughter, especially if/when she is killed.

Comment

Originally posted by J_Sam View Post
          I doubt that Nelle is her Daughter its all speculation... fan hoping... I my self Im ready for the coo coo Witch to be off my screen... Im sick of Nelle period...kill her!!! please..
          There are no doubts. They've said all along Nina's real daughter has the other half of the heart necklace. Nelle was shown to be wearing it as a young child.

Comment

Nina doesn't have a clue...plus just because Nelle has the other half of the necklace...does NOT mean she is Nina's daughter...we have to see the backstory to know for sure how Nelle ended up with the necklace because we can take that jump that she actually is...just because they want you to believe a story is going in a certain direction doesn't mean it turns out that way

Comment

Originally posted by PinkDiamond View Post
              Nina doesn't have a clue...plus just because Nelle has the other half of the necklace...does NOT mean she is Nina's daughter...we have to see the backstory to know for sure how Nelle ended up with the necklace because we can take that jump that she actually is...just because they want you to believe a story is going in a certain direction doesn't mean it turns out that way
              The whole point of doing those flashback episodes was to reveal the identity of Nina's daughter & that's Nelle.
              ​​

Comment

• december rose
                december rose commented
                Editing a comment
                The point of the flashback episodes was to stretch out the new episodes

Originally posted by SAMLEXIS FAN View Post

The whole point of doing those flashback episodes was to reveal the identity of Nina's daughter & that's Nelle.
              ​​
              No they never made that clear...since we know that Nina was in her Coma for 20 years and came out of it in 2014 so her child was born around 1994 and it that scene between Carly & Frank was dated in 1995 so when Nelle came out wearing the necklace she looked to be at least 4 or 5 years old...so how could she be Nina's daughter...the better guess was Willow telling Nina that her mother "Harmony" moved around a lot and traveled light...so there is still a possibility that Harmony was somehow involved with Frank and when her and baby (Willow) split she left the necklace behind...and Frank gave it to Nelle...or any number of other reasons why Nelle was wearing it...so until the story plays out nothing is certain...it can take many more twists and turns before it's revealed WHO Nina's really daughter is

Comment

• louisesnell96
                louisesnell96 commented
                Editing a comment
                I feel there is another twist coming with this story there is more to it and Nelle seems to old to be her daughter

• DallasGal
                DallasGal commented
                Editing a comment
                PinkDiamond

First, I don’t want Nina saddled with that witch and I am not convinced she is Nina’s daughter. However,,,,,

Nina has been on the show for six years. And was it ever established how long she was out of the coma before she came looking for Silas? So, that makes Nina’s daughter at least 26. And fudging 2 or 3 years on a soap ( age wise) is usually not a big deal. Thus, I can see the story going in the direction of Nelle being her daughter.

• SAMLEXIS FAN
                SAMLEXIS FAN commented
                Editing a comment
                This regime isn't known for tying up all the loose ends to a storyline. And age doesn't matter to them either. It was stated whoever has the other half of the heart necklace is Nina's real daughter. They made a point of showing those flashback scenes to reveal who Nina's daughter is & that's Nelle.

If Nelle is her daughter, I think the reveal would have happened at the Nurses' Ball - after Nina testified against Nelle. More conflict if Nina didn't testify for her and she doesn't get full custody

Comment

Originally posted by december rose View Post

If Nelle is her daughter, I think the reveal would have happened at the Nurses' Ball - after Nina testified against Nelle. More conflict if Nina didn't testify for her and she doesn't get full custody
                The reveal needs to happen during the custody case. Otherwise, what is the point of Nelle having the necklace there to begin with? There's no point in dragging it out. I'm not interested in Nelle going in full revenge mode because her mom testified against her & she lost custody. Nina & Nelle have a good relationship. I don't want to see that ruined.

Comment

• december rose
                  december rose commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Nina and Nelle do not have a good relationship. Nelle is playing her

Her whole story is revenge mode.

She is the last person in town that she may get to testify for her,

IMO, reveals usually happen at the Nurses' Ball , but I doubt we're going to see an NB but rather hear about it in retrospect,

Nina testifying against her and then finding out Nelle is her daughter is the perfect set up for Nelle to continue to manipulate her,

I dont think she knows. I wonder where it picks up from

Comment

Nina will believe nelle is her daughter; nelle the psychopath may or may not believe it, but will exploit and manipulate Nina. In the end, the necklace will be some sort of red herring, either coming into nelle's hands by mistake as a child or intentionally by Nina's mother to throw future fortune hunters off the track. Either way, I doubt nelle is really Nina's daughter, but sure Nina will be victimized.
                  personally, hope Valentine helps her pick up the pieces.

Comment

Originally posted by Sky's Momster View Post
                    Nina will believe nelle is her daughter; nelle the psychopath may or may not believe it, but will exploit and manipulate Nina. In the end, the necklace will be some sort of red herring, either coming into nelle's hands by mistake as a child or intentionally by Nina's mother to throw future fortune hunters off the track. Either way, I doubt nelle is really Nina's daughter, but sure Nina will be victimized.
                    personally, hope Valentine helps her pick up the pieces.
                    I doubt Nelle believes it cause it would mean she found out Frank bought her or whatever. An Nelle hero worships Frank still

Comment

Originally posted by Salter View Post
                      She said she was going to continue to keep looking, but I think she already knows. I actually thought that would be the cliffhanger “ Nelle would make a great mother for Wiley because she is my daughter “

BOOM! See ya in September

lol
                      If they were planning the cliffhanger to be the last, it probably would've gone like that. But they had to go with what they had.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X