Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Rewatching Old Episodes/Storylines?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I find these nurses ball episodes boring. I would prefer they go back further to some truly classic episodes. I've been watching GH for 50 years. Maybe BJ's heart or some classic Liz Taylor as Helena episodes just for fun.

Comment

I watched Ned/Lois' storyline from them meeting up until when he is trying to win her back after she finds out his a bigamist then I switched to watching Luke and Laura's return storyline. The early 90s is definitely my golden GH era.

Comment

FnF and Tony and Tania story establish the backstory for BJ and Maxie.You need to watch 84 to 87 for Tony/Tania/ BJ and FnF stories..Frisco and Tony were each other best man.Fe
        Tony kept Frisco grounded.Frisco was Tania support when Tony was shot.The 4 were
        so close.
        Last edited by GConnDi; June 1, 2020, 08:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GConnDi View Post
          FnF and Tony and Tania story establish the backstory for BJ and Maxie.You need to watch 84 to 87 for Tony/Tania/ BJ and FnF stories..Frisco and Tony were each other best man.Fe
          Tony kept Frisco grounded.Frisco was Tania support when Tony was shot.The 4 were
          so close.
          I would love to see the 84-90 era.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X