Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flashback Friday finale: the 2015 Anniversary Episode

Episode is introduced by Liz / Rebecca Herbst - thanking essential workers....

The focus of the episode is on Luke and his family - why Luke became "fLuke"......

No LT.

Discussion only.
    Last edited by OLTLBoomer; May 22, 2020, 02:56 PM.

Dee Wallace (Patrica Spencer), Tracy, Bobbie, and Lulu.

and introducing - Chloe Lanier as a young Patricia.

Comment

Wow Now I just think "LOOK at Nelle" I wish they had done SOMETHING with Valerie being a Spencer

Comment

I love how Chloe was brought on as Patricia and they kept her for Nelle. (Or possibly created the character for her, I'm not sure which).

Comment

• OLTLBoomer
          OLTLBoomer commented
          Editing a comment
          I think that Nelle was created to explore Carly's past, and a new story line of Carly 2.0 (well, that is how it started, LOL).

• december rose
          december rose commented
          Editing a comment
          My recollection is that they created Nelle because she was well received in this episode and showed a lot of talent.

• soapgirl9
          soapgirl9 commented
          Editing a comment
          December rose, that's kind of what I remember too.

So good to see BH/Becky and a young Nello lmao

Comment

• OLTLBoomer
          OLTLBoomer commented
          Editing a comment
          WW - this is NOT Nelle - this is the older sister, Patricia.

• Wendall Wilcox
          Wendall Wilcox commented
          Editing a comment
          I know I was just being jokey lol

• OLTLBoomer
          OLTLBoomer commented
          Editing a comment
          I remember at the time the casting was great - CL looks like a young version of TB (Carly #2).
          And what an actress.....

WOW the old look and Dr Hardy and Dr Brewer JESSIE! I don't think I saw the whole thing before just the end. I was never a Luke fan so I didnt care that much about his story.

Now to the present What police investigation was there at the house
        Last edited by OLTL'69; May 22, 2020, 01:26 PM.

Comment

• OLTL'69
          OLTL'69 commented
          Editing a comment
          oooh did they find Daddy there?

• franron
          franron commented
          Editing a comment
          This is how old these characters (Luke) are. Jessie Brewer, Steve Hardy, Phil Brewer appear to be younger than they ever were, way back in the Black and White days. I know, I know .... use today's actors to portray the character's from yesteryear.....

• heddalee
          heddalee commented
          Editing a comment
          These early actors weren't young when they started. It is jarring to see these young whippersnappers trying to fill their shoes.

As for Bill, he didn't die until Luke returned in 93 or so. I can't remember what was going on in 63.

Chloe was SO GOOD in this episode - and could have done so many great things at GH. It's truly a [email protected] shame that they brought her back as a freakin PSYCHOPATH.

Comment

• jmpenn90
          jmpenn90 commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree, they should have given Nelle more layers. She could have been a bad girl but with a heart and capable of some good and some change. Kind of like Britt and Hayden

• Bayside87
          Bayside87 commented
          Editing a comment
          I think they'll start giving Nelle some layers when she learns the truth that she's Nina's daughter?!

• jessie&phil
          jessie&phil commented
          Editing a comment
          Chloe's performance as a young Patricia and now the psycho Nelle, shows how diverse and talented she is as an actress!

This is a fantastic episode!!!! Laura Wright was so good! Chloe Lanier was great here and that’s when I wanted her to join GH! I am glad she joined!!! Love all the acting!!

Comment

Such a great episode - it explains so much. thank you GH.

Comment

• victorialord
            victorialord commented
            Editing a comment
            I'd forgotten how good it was. Don't even like Luke that much, but I was in tears by the end.
            They were all so good. Loved it.

I'd forgotten so much of this episode.

Comment

This episode is so good! Drama, suspense, mystery. The acting was excellent. It did remind that the Fluke storyline had a grain of a good idea. Too bad it ended up being a heap of garbage. The use of the Spencer family and their history should have been the focus
            Last edited by Anna74; May 22, 2020, 06:48 PM.

Comment

• Bayside87
              Bayside87 commented
              Editing a comment
              This is the episode that won GH the Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Drama Series in 2016!

This was one of the finest episodes produced in recent years. I remember seeing CL and going to IMDB because I was convinced she was TB, who hadn't seemed to have aged at all. Ironically, when she regurned as Kim, I didn't see the similarity in appearance.

When I first saw this episode, I liked young Patricia so much that I wanted CL to return, and hopefully as Carly's long lost daughter. I regret that she was converted to a sociopath when CL first announced that she was leaving. When we saw Nelle conflicted because she liked Carson and no longer wanted to go through with Frank's plan, I saw hope, but eventually the writers wrote out any motivation for her character, even when it no longer made sense.

Regardless, the range of CL's skills is apparent. I even liked LW way more as Lena than I do as Carly.It even reminded me of TG's talent. Bobbie was a cutie when she was little.

Comment

How many years younger than Luke is Bobbie supposed to be? He kinda baby talked her and carried her around.

Comment

• OLTL'69
                OLTL'69 commented
                Editing a comment
                It seems the kids are pretty spread out.Big sister was driving. He always did seem quite a bit older

• OLTLBoomer
                OLTLBoomer commented
                Editing a comment
                I am guessing:
                Patricia ~17 years old
                Luke - 13 years old
                Bobbie - 8 years old

There is 6 years age difference between AG / JZ

Watching now in my area. Wasn’t sure I was going to stay tuned in today but when I saw which episode it was..well of course! Saw this back when it aired. This was by far the best, most powerful episode I think GH ever did. Just everything about it was exceptional. The cast did an outstanding, very convincing portrayal of who the characters back then would have been. The b&w filming, perfect and just so flashback. Loved the General Hospital setting as well. Loved the music in the background. So glad I could see this again.

Comment

• missingOLTL77
                missingOLTL77 commented
                Editing a comment
                Was going to say exactly what you wrote. Best episode in years.

This episode is a great example of the quality work GH stars are capable of doing. It explains so much about the Spencer family and they why behind Luke's personality. There has been a lot of mention of Luke lately and I'm hoping it will me an story line for Tony to come back for a brief appearance.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X