Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last pre-quarantine episode?

Was yesterday’s episode the last filmed before the quarantine? If so, I feel it will be a while before we know who gets custody of Wiley. It’s the only story (also Mike) that really needs resolution. Everything else (Peter/Henrik and everything associated with it, Sasha - will she or won’t she become addicted to drugs, Ava + Nikolas, Eliz + Franco, the teens, etc).

Yup, it was the last one. To put things in perspective they shot that in March, and the state of California is under lockdown til at least the end of July so we probably won’t see anything til September or October and that’s assuming they start filming right away in August.

Comment

• Lukesma710
      Lukesma710 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! Disappointing, to say the least. I guess we have to think of GH like the prime time series and their hiatus’.

• DanaJo
      DanaJo commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow, end of July. That is a long time to be off. I will miss it.

Although we all knew it was happening, could they not have put a banner at the end saying, “due to covid-19 etc, we will see you soon” something. I have older friends that are not online and don’t follow social media updates. The little things like that, change of actor, etc., those take zero effort and should still be announced. (IMO).

Comment

Does anyone know what today's episode is?

Comment

• Emerald Greens
        Emerald Greens commented
        Editing a comment
        It’s from April 1st 2015 it has various scenes from the first episode. It also states the truth about Luke is revealed.

• TeamLuRe
        TeamLuRe commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks! I think I remember this episode.

That was a sucky ending. I don't even care who gets Wiley after all this time.

Comment

Originally posted by dancingqueen12 View Post
        Although we all knew it was happening, could they not have put a banner at the end saying, “due to covid-19 etc, we will see you soon” something. I have older friends that are not online and don’t follow social media updates. The little things like that, change of actor, etc., those take zero effort and should still be announced. (IMO).
        Exactly they REALLY should have. Even under the comments for clips on YouTube, people are being like "OOO CANT WAIT TIL MONDAY". And i'm just there like "who wants to give them the bad news..."

Comment

After waiting what seems like years for an end to the Wiley s/l, I was disappointed that it wasn't wrapped up. Now we have to wait even longer for a resolution. I know it wasn't anyone's fault but it's just frustrating. I can wait on all the other s/l's to wrap.

Comment

Normally when prime time shows go on their lengthy summer break, I forget what happened and go back and watch the last episode that aired before the break. By the time GH returns, I won’t remember all these loose ends to so many stories. It will be like starting over. We will need recaps on every character that has a story ongoing, and it seems to be many at this point !!

Comment

• soapgirl9
              soapgirl9 commented
              Editing a comment
              Y&R usually does a recap so people know what storyline will be featured in that episode. GH should do the same after this break.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X