• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • louisesnell96
    Board Regular
    • Mar 2020

Why can’t Nina see that Nelle is manipulating her

Nina is going on about no one being in Nelle’s corner.it’s Nelle’s fault that no one is in her corner. Carly, Josslyn, Michael, Brad and Ava supported her and were friends to her. And she burned them she will burn Nina as well. I just wish Nina would wake up and see that Nelle is manipulating her but her own child issues are blinding her again. You think Nina would know better after everything that happened with Valentin.
    Last edited by louisesnell96; May 21, 2020, 07:25 PM.
  • McShirls
    Soap Addict
    • Dec 2017

I think Nina was planning to tell the truth. If the necklace appears, I think she'd faint or freak out. But otherwise, the truth....

Comment

• Laura Luke
      Laura Luke commented
      Editing a comment
      Nina is projecting her own hurt from her mother & taking Nelles side . I believe Nina will get burned by Nelle because she is a Sociopath & not worthy of Nina's support
  • ScrubsFan#1
    Scriptwriter
    • Sep 2012

Because she's a sociopath - and very good at her job.

Comment

• Laura Luke
      Laura Luke commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes its what I think too
  • SAMLEXIS FAN
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Mar 2008

Nina sees herself in Nelle. And she thinks Nelle deserves another chance. I just hope there's a point to bringing that necklace into the courtroom & that's for Nina to see it.

Comment

• louisesnell96
      louisesnell96 commented
      Editing a comment
      But Nelle has chance after chance she has blown it
  • autumnqueen
    Lurking in the Shadows
    • Jan 2020

I do think she'll plan on telling the truth until she sees Nelle's necklace. But yes. The fact that she even feels bad for Nelle is weird to me because Nelle has been this horrible person who manipulated the people who were kind to her. One of whom was a teenage girl.

Comment

• Jj1701
      I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
      • Sep 2012

Because she is an idiot. She actually believed all the crap Valentin fed her. Why would this be any different.

Comment

• 2020recalibrate
        Board Regular
        • May 2020

Nina is blinded my her deep maternal longings to love and be loved by a child and/or persons who seem misunderstood (Nelle). Most people unfortunately have to learn the hard way.
        It has been said "if a person shows you who they are the first time, believe them". You judge people by their actions not by their words alone!!! Nina is the type that needs to get burned BADLY to recognize that truth. How many times did Valentin lie to her before she finally said Enough! When people truly change, their correct actions will speak louder than their words. AE2recalibrate.

Comment

• Wendall Wilcox
          Soap Addict
          • Jul 2018

I still love the irony of Nelle telling Nina I cant wait to meet your daughter

Comment

• SAMLEXIS FAN
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Mar 2008

Originally posted by Wendall Wilcox View Post
            I still love the irony of Nelle telling Nina I cant wait to meet your daughter
            And I can't wait for Nelle to meet herself too. LOL!

Comment

• maggiebh
              Scriptwriter
              • Aug 2015

Because Nina is a useless idiot. She should have left with MS and never come back.

Comment

• iluvaiden
                iluvaiden commented
                Editing a comment
                You are so right.
            • OLTLBoomer
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Mar 2010

Originally posted by louisesnell96 View Post
              Nina is going on about no one being in Nelle’s corner. I just wish Nina would wake up and see that Nelle is manipulating her.......
              Nina does know that Nelle is being manipulative - she even commented during Nelle's spiel last week,"you're good. You are really, really good."

Nina sees Nelle as a mentally flawed person, like her, and like Carly (yes, she even pointed that out to Carly), as women who received treatment and were given a second chance and paid her/ their dues and became better people. Nina said to Carly - "what if no one gave you a second chance" during their conversation.
              and Carly knew what Nina was talking about - Carly and her mother have a good relationship, and she is civil with most people that she has wronged in her life.
              (Yes, Carly has issues, lets not go there in this thread).

Nina believes that with the right help and supportive people in her life, Nelle can have that "second chance" that she wants so desperately / to have her slate wiped clean. Nina also sees that side of Nelle that she has experienced first hand - the black mail that Nelle casually mentioned when she changed clothes in the Crimson office. And that scares Nina. Nina deals in truth - her big mantra - and seeing Nelle obviously lying to gain custody bothers her.

Nina is not being manipulated as of today's show (Thursday, 5/21) - she is weighing Nelle' s good and bad. That's why Jax said to Carly - who knows.....

Comment

• Chabby lover
                Contract Poster
                • Jun 2018

I am loving Nelle and Nina's relationship right now. Nina is right no one is in Nelle's corner and I love that she has Nina being there for her. She doesn't have anyone in here corner because she has made mistake like other people on the show but they are hypocrites and trying to bring her down. I hope Nelle gets custody of her son.

Comment

• ScrubsFan#1
                  ScrubsFan#1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Nelle has nobody in her corner - because every single character that has ever made the mistake of TRYING to be her friend - has had a knife stuck in their backs for their efforts.

• SAMLEXIS FAN
                  SAMLEXIS FAN commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I love their relationship as well. Maybe Nina will be able to turn things around for Nelle in a good way especially when they find out they're mother & daughter. I'm hoping for joint custody because there's more drama if the judge forces Michael & Nelle to co-parent.
              • J_Sam
                Senior Board Member
                • Nov 2015

Well one sociopath deserves another and like mother and daughter... they go together.. because they are both sick .... and need to be locked up... both of them need to go away... Im sick of them.... getting away with everything...

Comment

• Eeloie313
                  Eeloie313 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yeah, I have been trying to like Nina, but if she supports Nelle in court, I'm with you all the way!
              • LulaGran1
                Newcomer
                • Mar 2020

I went on YouTube and I saw episode 3/8/2017 and I saw the treasure box Nelle kept all her keepsakes in from child and when she dumped it all on the floor their was no heart necklace and now they have rewritten the storyline to show Nelle had the necklace since she was very young and now all of a sudden Nelle has this same necklace as a comfort piece. Nelle is manipulating Nina and setting her up. Nina was setup by Nelle before and she is doing it again. Please enough already of dumb Nelle manipulating and outsmarting all these smart people to come out on top is the most ludacris thing to believe. Enough is enough. No more Nelle she does not care about Wiley just because you gave birth to a child does not make you a mother. This Woman does NOT care about Wiley except for what she can get out the deal...
                Last edited by Moore ideas; May 22, 2020, 04:43 PM. Reason: Posters are entitled to their opposing opinions. Please focus on the topic itself.

Comment

• Eeloie313
                  Eeloie313 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  @LulGran1, I so TOTALLY agree with your post I cannot find enough words to express it.
                  Last edited by Moore ideas; May 22, 2020, 04:43 PM. Reason: Reply to edited post.

• maggiebh
                  maggiebh commented
                  Editing a comment
                  LulaGran1- How on earth did you find that YouTube of her and her treasure box? I don't even remember that scene, but good job! And yes to everything you said!

• sesca
                  sesca commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I'm not ashamed. I think they should have joint custody.
              • PinkDiamond
                Aspiring soap scribe
                • Apr 2007

In Nina's defense...I think she is trying to put herself in Nelle's shoes that she was denied her own child...and she knows how that loss makes her feel...so she is relating to that...the only problem is Nelle does not feel the same as Nina...so her shoes don't fit the same way...she doesn't really care about Wiley... she just wants to use him as a weapon against Micheal & Carly...but Nina doesn't see that...she only sees a woman like herself who never got a chance to raise or be with her child...so Nina is blinded by the real reason Nelle wants custody...which has NOTHING to do with being a mother...she just wants to USE Wiley to get what she wants

Comment

• december rose
                  december rose commented
                  Editing a comment
                  The circumstances of Nina losing her child are completely different. Nina's child was stolen from her. Nelle gave her child away out of spite.

• PinkDiamond
                  PinkDiamond commented
                  Editing a comment
                  WE know they are totally different...but does Nina know this...or does she believe Brad STOLE Nelle's child...just like hers was stolen...so maybe that's why Nina feels sympathetic to Nelle...when it comes to Nina who knows how she's really thinking?

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X