Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kudos to GH for stretching the epi's!

I've always thought that the Editing Dept. deserves some love! It was wonderful to have new episodes of GH through today, May 21.

I agree - this has been my reality escape since middle school so I will take any episodes I can get.

Comment

Me too I am so glad we got what we did out of the episodes and flashback. Now the long wait.......😭

Comment

I am thankful too It will be a wait

Comment

Yes, they did a great job blending flashbacks with contemporary scenes!! Expect a similiar strategy for the new episodes in the Fall to bring us up todate.
          AE2recalibrate.
          Last edited by 2020recalibrate; May 21, 2020, 07:07 PM. Reason: closure signature

Comment

I'm thankful too. When this all shutdown, I was hoping they would be back to work by end of May. It's like saying goodbye to an old friend for awhile we go our separate ways for the summer. I'll be so happy when new epi's start showing!

Comment

No kidding, Y&R has been showing old shows for at least a month. I will give them credit for airing shows from the 80's & 90's. The hair & clothes are a hoot! I wish GH would do that.

Comment

• MalteseBaby
                MalteseBaby commented
                Editing a comment
                I LOVE what Y and R and Bold and Beautiful are doing!! I missed most of the 90's and am glad to see major SL snippets of who and what I missed.

( Jack Wagner got married on B and B yesterday!)

Was Thursday, 5/21 the last episode?

Comment

• AMHardulak
                AMHardulak commented
                Editing a comment
                YES. Tomorrow is "Flashback Friday" (it's another Anniversary episode); I believe some Nurses Balls start running next week).

THANK YOU FOR THIS POST.
              I believe it's about 9 weeks since the shutdown. Thank you to the writers & editors for entertaining much longer than planned. I look forward to your stories when you all come back

Comment

I actually found some of the flashbacks useful. I don't always pay close attention when the show is on, so I didn't mind the reinforcement.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X