Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Corithnos family looking down at Juliam

i do not want Nelle to have Wiley BUT the way they all looked at Julian (including Sam) made me laugh because everything they said about Julian could be said about Sonny and Jason. I realize Wiley won't be living with Sonny BUT Sonny's enemies can come after Wiley too. This show is a joke

SAM has every right to look down on Julian and slap the hell out of him if she wants to. He fathered her and has tried to be a father to her since she's been grown. Then the " oops" moment when he almost killed Alexis and Sam has been out for blood ever since.

Her dad, her right. Better to get it out rather than let it stay in and turn into something worse.

Comment

• lala214
      lala214 commented
      Editing a comment
      maggiebh - I hear that, Maggie! I am too!

• LukeIsDaMan
      LukeIsDaMan commented
      Editing a comment
      Sam is trash and should always be treated as such.

• GH4lifer
      GH4lifer commented
      Editing a comment
      oh Please Sam was right he should have turned the other cheek for Sam to slap him again, remember when Danny had caner and Julian held his bone marrow hostage just like ava also used Kiki these jermones will eat their young if it means they win.

Until Sam wants something from Julian, then she will demand something from him

Comment

No matter what anyone says about the Corinthos family, it is filled with family, friends and love. Julian has his wife who blackmailed him. And Leo doesn't hate him yet. I wonder if he'll let his new wife spend time with him.

Comment

• MalteseBaby
        MalteseBaby commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree 100% about the love and warmth in the Corinthos house!!! And now they have a small baby, Avery who is a pre-schooler, and will have that child of Michael's at times too. Who'd have thought that at this point, they'd be written so sweetly and with ALL these little children loving them and being loved by them?

I LOVE THEM!! <3

• LukeIsDaMan
        LukeIsDaMan commented
        Editing a comment
        And for me that’s exactly what’s been broken about GH for years, the total hypocrisy of the writing.

Originally posted by MalteseBaby View Post
      SAM has every right to look down on Julian and slap the hell out of him if she wants to. He fathered her and has tried to be a father to her since she's been grown. Then the " oops" moment when he almost killed Alexis and Sam has been out for blood ever since.

Her dad, her right. Better to get it out rather than let it stay in and turn into something worse.
      Sam has always been nasty to Julian. Julian didn't "almost kill" Alexis, he was faking it for his psycho sister. Sam is married to a hitman and friends with the Godfather of PC, her self-righteousness is nauseating.

Comment

• MalteseBaby
        MalteseBaby commented
        Editing a comment
        Sam is not married to ANYONE.

How would anyone know that Julian was not going to kill Alexis? She went into therapy because SHE believed he was going to kill her!!

Sonny is NOT a " Godfather of PC". By this logic, JULIAN was also a drug importer and a mobster. Have to include both if one is included. The Jerome crime family was feared all over the eastern US at least.

How about believing the SL that's written and played out in front of us at present?

• maggiebh
        maggiebh commented
        Editing a comment
        Julian's actions were genuine and traumatized Alexis. They re-wrote it later to say that he was faking....yeah, it did not look fake to me, nor did he show any remorse when it was done.

• GH4lifer
        GH4lifer commented
        Editing a comment
        yes maggiebh he held that Knife to alexis thoart because she with Jordan and anna were trying to get evidence that he killed duke when he found out about the betrayal that's when he attacked her had it not been for sonny I truly believe he would have killed her.

I get tired of Sonny and Sam and their better than you attitudes towards others. Nelle and Michael should be sharing custody. All this marrying each other and breaking up with others is just ridiculous.

Comment

• maggiebh
        maggiebh commented
        Editing a comment
        Nelle is a psychopath who should not ever be left alone with a child! I agree the breaking up and marrying others is absurd, but the best she should get is supervised visitation!

• Chabby lover
        Chabby lover commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree they should share custody

Didn't Julian hold out on giving blood marrow - or something like that - when Danny had cancer?

Sam owes Julian nothing.

Comment

• maggiebh
        maggiebh commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, he did. He also had a dinner table full of his family shot up to get at someone.

• THB54
        THB54 commented
        Editing a comment
        Julian gave bone marrow to save Danny. He just refused to bank any for future use because of Sonny's threats to kill him. Why should he have given
        Sonny an open invitation to gun him down? Sam didn't care about the possible demise of her father, just about what he could provide for her son. Eventually, he did bank the marrow, again apparently with little gratitude.

As for his family getting shot, it's no different than when Michael got shot in Sonny's warehouse. Both men are/were mobsters and their families have paid for their lifestyle decisions.

• GH4lifer
        GH4lifer commented
        Editing a comment
        didn't see the comment but yess yess yess

Julian didn't "hold out" on donating to Danny. He refused to bank marrow in case of a relapse, so that Sonny couldn't kill him on a whim.

Eh...I don't much care if Julian and Sam have a relationship, but usually, it does take Sam needing something to motivate her to talk to Julian. What I dislike is that Sam actively discourages Lucas for having any contact with Julian---even when Julian is on the righter side of life. And it does seem hypocritical, when she's Team Corinthos.

Comment

Originally posted by perky7kc View Post
        i do not want Nelle to have Wiley BUT the way they all looked at Julian (including Sam) made me laugh because everything they said about Julian could be said about Sonny and Jason. I realize Wiley won't be living with Sonny BUT Sonny's enemies can come after Wiley too. This show is a joke
        ITA. Never understand the Corinthi always looking at Julian & Ava as the most evil. Before you tell me everything bad that Julian & Ava have done, I can write a book about the misdeeds of Sonny, Jason, Carly & Sam. They've all be in town longer and the list of crimes is a mile long.... My point - people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones or feel superior to those that they have so much in common with.

Also, Julian & Ava own their mistakes.....

Comment

• MeTyme
          MeTyme commented
          Editing a comment
          Agreed! This is why i don’t like Sonny and Carly. You’d think they were perfect people who never did anything wrong the way they judge and condemn their peers. It’s over the top hypocritical which makes it very frustrating to watch.

Julian need to throw Sam in the bushes. Who cares if he is dead to her.

Focus on Leo. She's not a big loss.

Comment

• McShirls
          McShirls commented
          Editing a comment
          Right. Because Olivia is going to love Leo's new stepmother? Not likely. 2 kids down, one to go and it shouldn't take long.

• lala214
          lala214 commented
          Editing a comment
          Right!?!? She really isn't. She's hated him for years now so what's the big deal if she still hates him?!?! Seems like the status quo to me.

It goes both ways...even if The Corinthos look down on Julian...he along with the rest of The Jerome's have always looked down on them too

Comment

• THB54
          THB54 commented
          Editing a comment
          A difference is the Jeromes are presented as bad, bad people. But, of course, the Corinthos family are the leading, most upstanding citizens of Port Charles. We must all bow before that throne.

Well, let's look at the two families' relationship.

Julian and Ava came to Port Charles to take over Sonny's territory. Now, you can say that Sonny shouldn't have territory, but from his point of view they tried to muscle in on his business and the result would have been Sonny's death.

Julian and Ava targeted Morgan, roping him in through the online gambling ring with Kiki as added bait. They persuaded Morgan to work for them and Morgan turned on his father and shot Max. Now, of course Morgan should bear some responsibility for this, but he was only about 19 at the time and you can see why his parents would be more inclined to blame the Jeromes. That's just human nature.

Ava murdered Sonny's high-school sweetheart.

I don't think the Corinthoses know that Ava was going to murder Michael with poisoned chocolate mousse.

They do know that Ava tampered with Morgan's medicine and Morgan suffered terribly and this set him on a path that led to his death.

Morgan died in a car bombing ordered by Olivia Jerome. It was intended to kill Julian, but from Sonny's point of view, if Julian hadn't bungled the situation with his cray-cray sister so badly, this wouldn't have happened. Same thing with Olivia J. kidnapping pregnant Sam and Sam and Scout being endangered.

Julian terrorized the mother of one of Sonny's children. Sonny saw him holding the knife to her throat.

Now, what have the Corinthoses done to the Jeromes? Sonny has threatened Ava a lot, but I feel like she brought that on herself by killing Connie. And Sonny actually saved Ava's life when she was going to fall from the bridge during the escape from Pentonville.

Sonny did force Julian to carry Corinthos Coffee at Charlie's for some time.

Mike sabotaged Charlie's and caused an explosion but he was not in his right mind and that was not something that Sonny ordered.

I might be missing some stuff, but it seems like the Jeromes have, on balance, been the ones trying to hurt the Corinthos family. Why should the Corinthos clan forgive or forget that?

Comment

• THB54
          THB54 commented
          Editing a comment
          And, in the end, the Corinthi are still murderers and criminals - even though I'm supposed to pretend they are a warm, sweet little family who are upstanding citizens and morally superior to all other citizens of Port Charles. It's the longest ongoing joke in daytime. So tired of all the excuses for them.

• GH4lifer
          GH4lifer commented
          Editing a comment
          Sonny also save Ava's live when aj held a gun or knife on her, she egged him on to kill AJ at the time he was off his bipolar meds because Ava first threw them away then was in the sonny head that he did not need it. You are right Ava and Julian brought Sonny on themselves.

And to those who keep saying Sonny and Carly are hypocrites true who on this show isn't but they are worlds better than ava, Julian, and nelle who need to be run over by a steam roller.

I agree they have done as bad at least but Julian’s recent actions alone will make them feel even more justified in the view on Julian.
        Sam in this case I think can judge her dad and she doesn’t even know yet he’s knew about Wylie and cut the wires on the car.

Comment

• THB54
          THB54 commented
          Editing a comment
          Sonny and Jason have sabotaged cars before, too. But, of course, it's ok when they do it.

Those in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones. The Corinthos, Jason, and Sam, they’re in very very fragile glass houses.

It’s not about Julian being better than they are it’s about they are not better than him. They have no right to judge anyone pretty much ever.

Comment

• THB54
          THB54 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, this says it well. We can recognize that Julian and Ava have done some awful things. We don't have to pretend otherwise. However, we are all supposed to see the Corinthos clan as upright citizens and the moral compass of Port Charles. Their crimes are always supposed to be explained away, understandable and justified. That's why I have them so much. The double standards, the hypocrisy, the different set of rules for them. Every other character on the show - including longtime heroines such as Anna and Laura - have been reduced to Sonny/Jason apologists and worshippers. I would like a show with some REAL heroes for a change.

The Corinthos Clan doesn't have to like Julian. He is their rival. Plus most people think they are better than people they don't like.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
        Working...
        X