Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diane Didn't Follow Her Own Advice

Diane forgot to follow the advice she gave to Michael, Willow, and Carly.

She attacked Nelle and Julian personally, and IMO, missed an opportunity to expose their phony marriage.

From the moment Julian walked into the courtroom, they all asked the same question, "What does Nelle have on Julian?"

Diane could have asked Nelle that question. She could have followed it up with asking Nelle if she ever blackmailed anyone.

Diane could've taken the same tactic with Julian. Did she coerce him into the marriage?

What did he know of the baby swap?

Does he like Nelle, much less love her?

Knowing his history with Sonny and family, did she make any threats in that regard?

IMO, Diane should've focused on how Nelle got Julian to marry her.

It looks like it comes down to whether of not Nina will reveal that Nelle blackmailed Julian, but she doesn't
    know what Nelle is using as leverage.

Right now, it appears Julian is done in PC even if Sonny doesn't kill him.

I was disappointed in the questioning from both Martin and Diane. I fail to see how Martin Gray is this hot-shot attorney that everyone wants to hire. Is it for his accent and oration?
    Diane could have mopped the floor with Julian if she had asked one question: Do you still love your ex wife Alexis Davis? let alone twisting the knife as to why he married Nelle.....

Comment

I believe Julian's time is at an end as well.
      Last edited by MalteseBaby; May 21, 2020, 02:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Philly_Girl View Post
        Diane forgot to follow the advice she gave to Michael, Willow, and Carly.

She attacked Nelle and Julian personally, and IMO, missed an opportunity to expose their phony marriage.

From the moment Julian walked into the courtroom, they all asked the same question, "What does Nelle have on Julian?"

Diane could have asked Nelle that question. She could have followed it up with asking Nelle if she ever blackmailed anyone.

Diane could've taken the same tactic with Julian. Did she coerce him into the marriage?

What did he know of the baby swap?

Does he like Nelle, much less love her?

Knowing his history with Sonny and family, did she make any threats in that regard?

IMO, Diane should've focused on how Nelle got Julian to marry her.

It looks like it comes down to whether of not Nina will reveal that Nelle blackmailed Julian, but she doesn't
        know what Nelle is using as leverage.

Right now, it appears Julian is done in PC even if Sonny doesn't kill him.

I agree with you, plus I'm sure many of us can add our own " stuff" to the questioning. I'm thinking they cut Chloe's segment short because she was ill with what apparently turned out to be COVID-19 at that time, she has said.

Let's give her a break, as I'm sure she's a really lovely person, and she was a trooper to show up and tape those scenes.

IF scenes were cut, I do think Nelle's had ample screen time to show the AUDIENCE what Nelle's about and why she's done what she's done. ( She's crazy! LOL)

Comment

Diane told Carly, Michael, and Willow not to attack Julian and Nelle personally

Her exact words were, "Leave that to me. "

That is exactly her job as the lawyer. She can say what it would be inappropriate for her clients to say,

There was much more to attack Julain for including his relationship with Lucas and his background.

But I think she made the main point that he is a dangerous man. The points about Alexis and his sister Olivia were recent and shows he can be brutal.

While there is nothing to prove he is being blackmailed,(the judge probably would not have allowed it) I agree that Diane should have explored what feelings Julian has for Nelle - same as Nelle's lawyer did extensively with both Michael and Nelle.

Comment

I did not get to watch the show today - why does everyone think Julian is done in PC?

Comment

• Sam_Philly_Girl
              Sam_Philly_Girl commented
              Editing a comment
              He had his chance to come clean on the witness stand and he didn't.

Sam assaulted him after his testimony and told Julian he is dead to her and Lucas.

Sonny could make Sam's statement Julian's reality if Nelle gets custody.

He isn't going to have a single friend in PC the way this trial is playing out.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X