• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ScrubsFan#1
    Scriptwriter
    • Sep 2012

Getting my shovel ready - for Nelle in court

She is already laying it on SO THICK in court - and we're just in the beginning.

I imagine by the end of the episode - we're going to be BURIED in her lies and "woe is me" tears.

I'm starting to shovel my way out of this already.
  • OLTL'69
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Apr 2011

whole lot of fertilizer

Comment

• ScrubsFan#1
      Scriptwriter
      • Sep 2012

Dianne had BETTER go FULL THROTLE on her assault of Willow. Along with all of the MEDICAL PROOF that they dismissed in the trial

I'm so tired of everybody brushing this off like it didn't happen - and it doesn't matter.
      Last edited by ScrubsFan#1; May 21, 2020, 01:30 PM.

Comment

• OLTL'69
        OLTL'69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah I did not get that she made the innuendo but didn't bring proof At least proof there was an incident and Willow was hurt

• ScrubsFan#1
        ScrubsFan#1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Diane literally glossed over it. It was a point for 2 seconds - then gone - like there wasn't one shred of evidence that it ever happened.

• eileenregina
        eileenregina commented
        Editing a comment
        Once again, the real Diane is not in the building. Pretty soon she will be unemployed by the Corinthos'. I know exactly what will happen - joint custody. I have seen that coming for the entirety of this story.
    • jodyb22
      Soap Addict
      • Sep 2009

Hey ScrubsFan#1 can you use that shovel to knock Nelle in the head and do away with her please??!!??!!??

Comment

• Clementine15
        Clementine15 commented
        Editing a comment
        Big thumbs up!!!

• ScrubsFan#1
        ScrubsFan#1 commented
        Editing a comment
        With absolute PLEASURE!

And I have to say Chloe is doing a fantastic job at making me loathe her character.

Kudos to an amazing actress.
    • lukeslove
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Dec 2008

I loved Nelle. She is the most entertaining character in this boring a$$ Wyley storyline along with the most boring couple ever Willow and Michael.

Comment

• LukeIsDaMan
        LukeIsDaMan commented
        Editing a comment
        I feel the same way. It may be woe is me, but we’ve had that for years with the other ones for years..so it’s a relief for me that it’s someone different.

• lala214
        lala214 commented
        Editing a comment
        lukeslove, LukeIsDaMan - I agree w/you both. Nelle is the only reason to pay attn to this boring Wiley story. Millow definitely isn't. They are ridiculously boring.
    • militarymom
      Contract Poster
      • Nov 2019

This is why I loathe Nelle, and she is a poor villian. Real villians own their actions, and evil. Nelle opens her mouth, lies fall out, and she actually believes what she says. She constantly tries to portray herself as the victim, but she just comes off as a total sociopath, and she will never change.
      Last edited by militarymom; May 21, 2020, 02:54 PM.

Comment

• leehaven24
        Scriptwriter
        • Jan 2007

LOL, she is so horrible that I just want to give her the baby with the stipulation that she moves out of PC, never to return. I would enjoy a Wylie and Nelle FREE episode.
        Last edited by leehaven24; May 21, 2020, 02:57 PM.

Comment

• MalteseBaby
          Scriptwriter
          • Aug 2009

Today was the last " new" show, wasn't it? I just now realized... OMG..

Comment

• OLTLBoomer
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Mar 2010

Darn, I thought this was going to be a Who killed Nelle thread and you were ready to bury the body.

Comment

• Wendall Wilcox
              Soap Addict
              • Jul 2018

Originally posted by MalteseBaby View Post
              Today was the last " new" show, wasn't it? I just now realized... OMG..
              For the time being atleast. I hope GH comes back better than ever

Comment

• MalteseBaby
                MalteseBaby commented
                Editing a comment
                Wendall Wilcox, it's just so surprising to realize how fast the time has gone since we realized the studio was shutting down due to the coronavirus.
                Our world has changed, and just now, because of the delay in taping to airing, our show is now gone temporarily.

I'll definitely be back when GH is, if I stay healthy.

• eileenregina
                eileenregina commented
                Editing a comment
                Well from your lips to the writers ears. The whole Willow/Michael marriage plus Nelle/Julian nuptials was definitely a jump the shark moment for this show. We will see how they figure it out and make it plausible or entertaining while they are gone! Here's hoping!!!

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X