Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Writers dropped the ball with Jason and Michael.

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Writers dropped the ball with Jason and Michael.

Jason was gone and held captive for I believe 5 years and nothing. You couldnt tell. He is right back where he left off.smh Writers coulda went several directions with the character and they did nothing. Talk about dissapointing.

Then there is Michael. First off his relationship with Sonny should of mirror Dante's relationship with Sonny at best after the AJ thing. Instead it's like it never happened.
    I loved the Michael took Avery storyline even though it didnt last long.

Michael should of naturally also became a darker grey character after all the death and horrible crap he has been through. Abby, Kiki, Sabrina, AJ, Morgan...etc. He could of eventually found his way back to the guy he once were but he was do a phase and it never happened.smh

IMO, Michael and CD would work best in the mob I think they missed the boat by not having him take over that time Sonny was in a coma or whatever. For ME, the actor lights up and has more energy when in mob mode or in a scene w/other mobsters. I actually have no issues w/the mob. It's a tv show, so I'm not angry when the bad guys win. The problem is w/the biased writing. Guza started that crap w/Jason. He made it so I began to hate Sonny, and I always hated Carly and Jason. That said, if they would have more balanced writing and not these guaranteed winners, I'd be fine w/the mob.

I definitely agree that the ball was dropped when SB returned. Even though it was nice seeing Jason jump through the skylight, I think a PTSD story would have been the more interesting way to go w/him. It would have been different and given SB some new material. They could always bring him back to old Jason, but seeing him struggle would have been more entertaining than him just returning like nothing had changed. I found that boring, but then I was never a huge Jason fan, and I liked the changes we saw in Billy's Jason.

Comment

IA with both post. The writers won't give anyone in Sonny's world their own good stories because then how would Sonny be on every day. Why SB wanted to come back to being a one note character is beyond me, at least he doesn't have to remember any lines. As for CD his best time on this show was when he hated Sonny for killing AJ, he's boring otherwise

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X