Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GH Execs Pls read idea about taping during all of this!!

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GH Execs Pls read idea about taping during all of this!!

Please consider (even if you have to go to an actors home with a green screen and only work with one actor at a time) taping with 1 director, 1 camera man,
    1 lighting person, 1 sound person and having the actor do there own hair, makeup and wear their own clothes. Everyone could stay 6 feet apart and since you weren’t using props (only a green screen...whether on a sound stage or at another location) then an editor working from home could put them in an environment we are familiar with and add other actors footage to scenes. There could be a team of the above for each character you wanted to use during this time. They could tape all of there scenes while another team was taping all of theres. The equipment could be checked out to each team member to have during the duration of this time.

Is this a remote possibility? Please consider, I have great fear for our beloved soap if nothing is produced during that time...I know the quality would be different than normal but better than nothing.

Maybe they could film outside. They do use
    the real park...They filmed the GH Carnival
    in the actual GH studio parking lot. so maybe
    the could like recreate

the outside of Kelly;s
    in the real outside parking lot..they could do the park scenes in the real park.. be outside of
    Kelly's OUTSIDE..

sit on the outside terrace of Sonny house
    in the real outside..

do all the outside scenes in the parking lot
    or the real park..I would be fine watching with
    limited sets for a while..

Comment

Originally posted by Jackaled View Post
      Maybe they could film outside. They do use
      the real park...They filmed the GH Carnival
      in the actual GH studio parking lot. so maybe
      the could like recreate

the outside of Kelly;s
      in the real outside parking lot..they could do the park scenes in the real park.. be outside of
      Kelly's OUTSIDE..

sit on the outside terrace of Sonny house
      in the real outside..

do all the outside scenes in the parking lot
      or the real park..I would be fine watching with
      limited sets for a while..
      I think that is a good idea too..they could have the actors 6 feet away but edit it to look like they are closer.

Comment

Wonderful ldeas! There is a similar thread up above. We could easily accept "lesser quality" if only the show could go on.

Comment

These are GREAT ideas!

Comment

That was brilliant! Yes Powers that Be, listen to 3Cities!

Comment

It’s a great idea, but I think it’s a little to much work for this production crew.

Comment

Originally posted by 3Cities View Post
                Please consider (even if you have to go to an actors home with a green screen and only work with one actor at a time) taping with 1 director, 1 camera man,
                1 lighting person, 1 sound person and having the actor do there own hair, makeup and wear their own clothes. Everyone could stay 6 feet apart and since you weren’t using props (only a green screen...whether on a sound stage or at another location) then an editor working from home could put them in an environment we are familiar with and add other actors footage to scenes. There could be a team of the above for each character you wanted to use during this time. They could tape all of there scenes while another team was taping all of theres. The equipment could be checked out to each team member to have during the duration of this time.

Is this a remote possibility? Please consider, I have great fear for our beloved soap if nothing is produced during that time...I know the quality would be different than normal but better than nothing.

It's not going to happen.

It's my understanding that LA is still mostly closed and will continue to be for a while, opening only just beyond essential businesses. I tend to think the entertainment industry will be among the very last phases they will reopen, and most businesses like that are not going to try to defy it, and they will have liability concerns, the latter of which is the biggie; if actors get sick, they can sue for being in close proximity type of thing.

Assuming most of the actors lean democrat like most actors do, they'll be the type of people who will want to adhere to distancing and away from work for as long as possible, since this whole dilemma has become such a partisan issue.

Comment

The city is on shutdown. There are unions that are not going to let their actors or crew members return to work until it is deemed safe enough to do so.

As much as some of the board may like, y’all can’t put all the blame on FV for this. When the network is allowed to resume, they will.

Comment

No. Stay at home with household members only does not mean bring in workers and equipment. Hollywood, like everyone else, needs to follow public health guidelines for their area, not do things that could just spread more virus like go without masks and have multiple non householders and lots of equipment around.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X