Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did Stone get AIDS?

I watched the The Story of Soaps special and it showed Robin with Stone which made me try to refresh my memory about their story. I know that Stone died of AIDS, but don’t remember how he contracted it in the first place. Can someone fill me in? Thank you

IIRC Stone’s ex- girlfriend was an intravenous drug user. She died of an overdose without knowing she was HIV+
    Last edited by Anna74; May 21, 2020, 03:14 PM.

Comment

^ Correct to the above. Her name was Crystal and played by Leanna Creel, who some of you might remember as Tori on Saved By the Bell.

Stone’s HIV developed to AIDS so rapidly because he’d gone untested for a long time, and by the time they learned he was HIV+, it was already too late for treatment.

Comment

I thought that Stone's HIV was from his drug use, and not necessarily sex with his girl friend.

Comment

(This was my first storyline watching on GH) Long story not so short, a guy named Sonny (same Sonny but they like to forget this intro since he was supposed to be a short term bad guy) used to run a strip club. He would get a street kid named Stone to bring in girls to the club. Stone was also involved with a girl who danced there named Crystal. When there Sonny would give them drugs/alcohol and show them a good time and then sort of challenge them to get up and dance at the club. Over time the girls would become addicted and Sonny would use their addiction to force them to keep dancing if they wanted the drugs. Crystal ended up going out and finding her own drugs and started using heroin. When she got too strung out Sonny fired her. Stone and Crystal ended also because she was strung out. Stone ended up later meeting Robin, he and Robin got close, fell in love, Sonny's white wash had started and the club stuff was sort of pushed under the rug, like how he had started Karen on the same path as Crystal....anyway Stone got HIV from Crystal who got it when she started shooting up heroin. Which all sort of traced back to Sonny, but again, they gave MB a contract so he became the antidrug, good mobster from what he started out as which was the slimy strip club owner who drugged young girls to get them addicted so they would have to work at his club.

Comment

Thank you everyone! I appreciate it!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X