Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The necklace...Is it silver or gold?

The necklace that Nina has been dangling for so long is definitely gold. But didn't the necklace Nelle was fingering today in court look silver? Or was that just my tv? If someone has the show taped and can check for me I would love to hear what you say. It's about 25 minutes into the episode when Carly is on the stand being questioned by Martin Gray.

Nell's is also gold.

Comment

Good lord. It is the same necklace!

Comment

Soapaholic26 Nelle's part of the necklace DID look silver with the lighting today.
        But it has been shown to be gold in the past.
        Maybe they are running low on heart necklace props??

Comment

• Soapaholic26
          Soapaholic26 commented
          Editing a comment
          thank you. Yes I went back and looked at Monday's episode where she was also holding the necklace in court and on Monday, it did look gold. It must just be the lighting

Originally posted by MalteseBaby View Post
        Soapaholic26 Nelle's part of the necklace DID look silver with the lighting today.
        But it has been shown to be gold in the past.
        Maybe they are running low on heart necklace props??
        What day is that? The necklace was shown on Monday

Comment

• MalteseBaby
          MalteseBaby commented
          Editing a comment
          I saw a glimpse of it in her hand on Wednesday. Very hard to see and just a second's flash of what I take to be the point of the heat facing up. I was shocked to see it, because I believe she's going to use this in her testimony in some way.

She's going to tell more about her childhood, I believe. It will be for sympathy, but the end result will be that Nina hears it.

Isn’t funny how Nelle is suddenly carrying around this necklace all of sudden when she has never done that before.

Comment

Originally posted by lovejomar View Post
          Isn’t funny how Nelle is suddenly carrying around this necklace all of sudden when she has never done that before.

Not funny. Just soap opera writing.

Comment

Originally posted by Soapaholic26 View Post
            But didn't the necklace Nelle was fingering today in court look silver?
            Now this made me LOL

Comment

The necklace Nelle has is gold. Some people look for the craziest things .

Comment

• MalteseBaby
                MalteseBaby commented
                Editing a comment
                Some of us have keen eyes regarding precious metals. I can see platinum or white gold a mile away from 18kt. yellow gold.
                Some people might not notice much difference or care.

In certain of the studio lighting, NELLE'S heart has looked silver toned. I know it's not, it's the lighting. It was also shown in her hand yesterday briefly.
                People have eyes and opinions and state what they see.

Originally posted by lovejomar View Post
              plain stupid that she is carrying it around she should just be wearing it, hopefully she stole it from Wilow

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X