• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rike
    Soap Addict
    • Jul 2008

Lawyer Gray harping about quick marriage

Wondering about how it looks since ink had barely time to dry re. Willow/Michael marriage.
    And I was do waiting for somebody to point out to him how ridiculous his argument was, since Nelle/Julian marriage was even fresher. It was such a wasted argument.
  • bbgamer
    Senior Board Member
    • Apr 2013

I do not understand what your first sentence means but he was striking first.

Comment

• rike
      Soap Addict
      • Jul 2008

Originally posted by bbgamer View Post
      I do not understand what your first sentence means but he was striking first.
      was wondering what Gray thought about arguing how young WillowMichael marriage was

Comment

• bbgamer
        Senior Board Member
        • Apr 2013

Originally posted by rike View Post
        was wondering what Gray thought about arguing how young WillowMichael marriage
        ok?.............................................

Comment

• McShirls
          Soap Addict
          • Dec 2017

You are absolutely correct. His client's marriage is much more ridiculous. Martin should have left out that line of questioning. His client barely knew Julian, while Michael and willow have had a long friendship.

Comment

• Leaning Negan
            Board Regular
            • Jun 2017

He brought it up to let the judge know about their marriage. Judge already know Nelle got married becasue she came late.

Comment

• CarnyQueen
              I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
              • Mar 2006

It did seem a little odd. Even if he had managed to trip up Michael or Willow about their marriage, Martin must have known this line of questioning would only invite more scrutiny of his client's matrimonial history. Nelle, who had no relationship at all with Julian, was in such a hurry to marry him that she couldn't make a custody hearing on time. And before that she married Shiloh, who Diane just got to describe as a convicted rapist and murderer.

Plus, Martin keeps bringing up Sonny's alleged mob role, which has never been proven, even though Julian has a mob history that has more documentation in the courts. On top of that, Sonny is WIley's grandparent but would not be raising him, whereas if Nelle got custody of Wiley Julian would presumably be living in the same household.

It's all so unrealistic. Diane can question Carly about how she feels about Nelle gaslighting her, but she apparently can't question Carly or Michael about how they feel about Nelle trying to kill Michael.

Comment

• believeinme246
                Aspiring soap scribe
                • Jan 2015

I thought it was damage control. He was annoyed at Nelle's stunt so didn't want that to be a negative and cancelled it out by pointing out that both sides did it. Or cancelled it out to his own eyes.

Comment

• BettieCat
                  Contract Poster
                  • Nov 2014

He brought it up first, so that the other side would look ridiculous talking about a quickie marriage.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X