Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are some of your unpopular GH opinions?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are some of your unpopular GH opinions?

Okay, lovely people. Do you have any unpopular opinions that you would like to get off your chest? Go ahead! Don't be scared.

OK Here are my unpopular opinions. I can't stand goody two shoes Willow and I love Nelle. She has stood up to the big bad Corinthos family and she is still standing. (2) Michael is the most boring character on GH for me and everyone that is paired with him becomes boring too. (3) I love Franco and Liz (4) Tired of Carly and her threatening everyone with her big bad husband Sonny.
    (6)I hate Finn with Anna..No chemistry whatsoever) (7) Loving Cyrus and I think he is deliciously handsome and tall and looks menacing enough to be bad.

Comment

• texasfight
      texasfight
      Recurring Poster
      texasfight commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with everything. I'm a Carly fan, and I still agree with all 7 of these.

• c83gilles
      c83gilles
      Board Regular
      c83gilles commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol. I have to agree with you...while I don’t really hate Willow I am indifferent to her. She’s a Mary Sue. The writers have made her out to be too perfect..and without flaws. My unpopular opinion is I’d rather see her with Michael than Chase, just to have the character be shaken up a bit.

I also love Friz, but I thought that was a popular opinion. I thought they had a huge fan base.

• Eeloie313
      Eeloie313
      Day Player
      Eeloie313 commented
      Editing a comment
      Disagree with 6 of the 7. Pretty neutral on number 3.

JaSam is boring. That's probably the most unpopular.

I like Peter and want him redeemed. Just get him away from Maxie.

Can't stand Maxie, but like her better than Lulu. She, at least, acts like a professional when at work.

Julian deserves a break. I'm tired of him getting the A.J. treatment. I want back the Julian who stood by Kim during Oscar's illness.

Lulu needs to grow up and start acting like a professional woman with two children approaching tween-hood. There has to be a way she can still sleuth around for the paper without looking like she's going off half-cocked and brain-dead.

Wanda Wolek
    Senior Board Member
    Last edited by Wanda Wolek; May 19, 2020, 07:14 PM.

Comment

I like Liz and Franco, and the character of Franco.
    I hate Jason, Jasam, Dante, Dante / Lulu, Sonny, Sonny / Carly.

Comment

1) want an outline of what show are going to be substituted over the hiatus besides three weeks of Nurses Ball. That takes us into mid June. what about the rest of the summer into September?
      2) I want EP Frank to announce how they plan to resume the current story lines when the show picks up. Be it a time jump or that they are starting where they left off on 5/21/ 2020, or that certain characters have been sent to the attic to retrieve their skis.....tell us some plan of action.

Comment

Recast Lulu with her proper name and pair with Valentin, the better man,as Laura suggested.Lulu is a teen nickname, not so much for an adult with 2 kids.
        Let's give Charlotte her biological parents as a married couple. Dante can return healed, but not to reunite with lulu, but with Rocco.

Robert and Ethan should collaborate to find Holly, all return to PC, re-marry and make Anna jealous. Finn should re-connect with his daughter's mother.

Michael and Willow will confess that they have been in love for a long time, and now finally able to admit it. Most people do not marry their first love(usually puppy love); they know that what they have now is the REAL THING!!! Chase and Sasha will help each other, but eventually go their separate ways. Sasha to Paris and work with Maxi (write them both out!!!).

Ava and Nik will ultimately fall in love with each other. What started as love hate, will end in a real loving marriage.
        Peter will break Anna's heart when she discovers Alex is behind his murderous ways and is his real mother. Maxi will drop Peter, be successful with Deception and move to Paris.
        Trina and Cam will become a couple. Molly will confess to TJ, go with Brando, but eventually return to TJ.
        Alexis will do some stupid things, but will eventually find a new and more fulfilling/rewarding career helping people at GH and at a non profit counseling center.

GH will finally commit to a Pastor character who is happily married, knows how to repent, be a good example to his flock, and teach the Bible (by word and deed). No more cheating priests!
        AE2recalibrate

Comment

• ScrubsFan#1
          ScrubsFan#1
          Executive Poster
          ScrubsFan#1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Being better parents to Charlotte is one thing. But any storyline that bends and twists the characters of Valentine and Lulu so much that they actually fall in love with each other...…...is totally unbelievable - and not true to the characters.

I would never buy it.

• 2020recalibrate
          2020recalibrate
          Board Regular
          2020recalibrate commented
          Editing a comment
          I always want to believe and strive for forgiveness and change when change is needed. Life is a constant requirement to change. No change, No growth. I would never want a character to remain exactly the same over 20+ years. That's when they become boring and replaceable.
          The most exciting s/l for these 2 characters would be to consider their ways (individually), realize that we all make mistakes (are sinners) and can be worthy of forgivenesss and a fresh start. We all need to know that we can be forgiven and loved, even by a once enemy.

• CarnyQueen
          CarnyQueen
          Scriptwriter
          CarnyQueen commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm disturbed by suggestions that Lulu should be romantically paired with Valentin. For me, it would be almost on a par with having a woman fall in love with her rapist.

Valentin has done horrible things to Lulu again and again. He robbed her of choice when he had an embryo created with her egg implanted in a surrogate without her knowledge or consent. He kept her child away from her for seven years, and then did everything in his power to belittle and undermine her as a parent. He held her hostage along with several members of her family. He shot her brother, tried to execute her mother, tried to kill her and her then-husband by sabotaging their plane, tried to kidnap and repeatedly threatened her nephew. Lulu was just made to look like the bad guy when she was fighting for sole custody of Charlotte -- after Valentin had tried to take custody of Charlotte away from Lulu and then tried to kidnap Charlotte for the third time.

Plus, Valentin is the uncle of Lulu's brother and he is old enough to be her father. He's Anna's contemporary from spy school and was old enough to take baby Peter from his adoptive parents, which means that he's about 60 to Lulu's early 30s.

I can understand why some viewers don't like Lulu, but I can't understand why anyone would want to see her with a man who has treated her so abusively.

1. While I like Sonny and I am a huge Carson fan I think that some characters are pigeoned held by Sonny. LW missed out on very viable romances with Shawn and AJ just to return to Sonny and SB’s Claudia should have been matched with Nik not forced into a relationship with Sonny.
        2. I want Julian and Alexis to reunite
        3. I never believed Liz and Nik liked each other, the sex was just good
        4. The only decent Brenda return was in 2003. All other returns portrayed Brenda as a whining child who squealed like a five year old. Her appearances brought down the show
        5. I have never like Robin
        6. Luke and Laura make me want to throw up a little

Comment

• raheast
          raheast
          Executive Poster
          raheast commented
          Editing a comment
          Everyone's turning on Drew was pretty awful but Carly and Robin turning on him was downright cruel.

• Ginuwine
          Ginuwine
          Contract Poster
          Ginuwine commented
          Editing a comment
          I didn't view Robin as being judgmental. She just didn't know why Drew thought he was Jason. I can understand why she would be confused by that. For all she knew, Drew could of been a bad guy or something.

• rkm137
          rkm137
          Aspiring soap scribe
          rkm137 commented
          Editing a comment
          Same except I am not a Carson fan (I'm okay with Sonny and love Carly, but I don't like them being paired at this point) and I loved Robin until the Carly stuff and she slowly became sort of insufferable.

1. Cannot stand Sam
        2. Jason is boring, would be better if he had some Q memories he's a one trick pony.
        3. Carly is only tolerable with Jax
        4. Julian deserves redemption and belongs with Alexis
        5 Love Liz and Franco
        6. Cam belongs with Trina
        7. Like Nik and Ava together
        8. Love Finn with Anna, don't like his baby mama
        9. Molly and Kristina are beyond annoying, free TJ
        10. Can Nelle please be gone and take Michael the snooze fest with her.And get rid of Brooklyn. The actress playing her just isn't working.
        Carerra
        Board Regular
        Last edited by Carerra; May 19, 2020, 06:19 PM.

Comment

• Wanda Wolek
          Wanda Wolek
          Senior Board Member
          Wanda Wolek commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree that CD could create a more dynamic Michael but the writers have to give him the material.

• victorialord
          victorialord
          Contract Poster
          victorialord commented
          Editing a comment
          Carerra
          Board Regular
          Carerra you have also read my mind.

• Eeloie313
          Eeloie313
          Day Player
          Eeloie313 commented
          Editing a comment
          Love Sam and Jason. Love Carly. Don't want Alexis to be so weak that she falls for the cowardly Julian again. (Awww, my big sister made me do it!) Neutral on Liz and Franco. Love Cam and Trina. Hate Nik and Ava and her willingness and determination to steal Spencer's birthright! Neutral on Finn and Anna, don't like his baby mama either, too conniving! Agree with 9. Keep Michael, kill Nelle, tape BrookLynn's mouth shut!

-Have never liked JaSam. Sam was better with Lucky (Greg Vaughn), Drew, Patrick. Yet, TPTB keep putting her back with Jason.

-Don’t like Carson (none of the Carlys).

-Loved AJ (especially, SK).

Comment

-If we get anything less than joint custody and Michael wins full custody, I want Wiley killed off yesterday.

-I think if they killed off Sonny/Carly/Jason/Sam, we'd get back the General Hospital that has largely been missing for 20 years.

-Willow is nothing but a boring Mary Sue character.

Comment

• LukeIsDaMan
            LukeIsDaMan
            Executive Poster
            LukeIsDaMan commented
            Editing a comment
            Wanda Wolek
            Senior Board Member
            Wanda Wolek The difference for me is that Victor’s kids have turned on him and didn’t immediately forgive him. Yes, they forgave him eventually, but it wasn’t an instantaneous 180 turn praising Victor as is done with Sonny. Yes, Jack may not have won against Victor, but he has over the years been shown as justified in his hatred of Victor and hasn’t been vilified to make TGVN look better by comparison. Heck, Adam willfully poisoned Victor, but was allowed a POV in the storyline...you’d never get that on this show. So, yes the writing on Y&R does favour Victor...I won’t disagree with that...but I’d take Y&R’s way of favoured writing than GH’s any day.

• Wanda Wolek
            Wanda Wolek
            Senior Board Member
            Wanda Wolek commented
            Editing a comment
            LukeIsDaMan
            Executive Poster
            LukeIsDaMan, you make valid points about Victor's kids and Jack being allowed a POV. And you are right. But Victor still gets away with too much. I can't stand the character and he is the reason I don't seriously watch the show.

• LukeIsDaMan
            LukeIsDaMan
            Executive Poster
            LukeIsDaMan commented
            Editing a comment
            I run hot/cold on the Newmans..can't stand Victoria, so I definitely understand that.

I want Nelle to get joint custody. Michael dangling Wiley over Willow to get married and Carly's righteousness just pushed me to the edge with this.
          I like Julian and want him redeemed. I liked how initially he was messing with Brad. Legal but devious.

Comment

I hate Sonny and wish he would disappear forever.
          I hated Anna with Duke and Robert with Holly.
          I think Elizabeth is an awful, judgemental shrew.
          Molly and TJ are so, so boring!

Comment

• LukeIsDaMan
            LukeIsDaMan
            Executive Poster
            LukeIsDaMan commented
            Editing a comment
            I used to loath Elizabeth years ago, she is one of my faves now...I do think the judgemental part of the character has toned down over the years.

I wish the Mike and Sonny storyline would end. I think it's an important topic to explore, and lived it myself, but I am not enjoying Max Gail.

Comment

1. Carly/Sonny & Sam/Jason ...monopolize waaay too much time and I think they’re all awful and should disappear from GH.

2. I adore Nelle. I will root for her against anyone and I’m intrigued by her being Nina’s daughter.

3. Franco is my favorite male character on the show and I love him with Elizabeth. I wish they showed more Frizfam scenes because they’re honestly special.

4. I don’t actually mind Peter as a character. I want them to redeem him, just get him out of Maxie’s orbit. ....Or actually make them genuinely angsty and give Maxie her spiteful side back where she tries to reenact revenge on him or something.

5. Julian deserves some happiness. Leave the poor guy alone, he’s trying. I want the supportive character from when he was consoling and being there for Kim back.

6. Willow and Sasha aren’t great characters. 🤷‍♀️ ....I know a lot of people like Sasha, but I really find her quite boring and interchangeable with Willow.

7. I think this is actually a mainstream opinion, but I’m not sure the show has caught on: Trina/Cam are the real deal...Cam/Joss aren’t the prize couple here.

8. Chase is only cool in my book because of his banter with Finn. Relegate him to a secondary character status and only trot him out to interact with Violet/Finn ...I wouldn’t care.

9. I adore Valentin. I find the actor really dynamic in his scenes with ...anyone. I root for the character and I’ve always held a torch for him and Anna.

10. Jax is pointless at this point. He holds no value in the Port Charles scene. The only way he would ever become relevant is if Brenda came back.

11. If a son of Luke’s ever returned to Port Charles, I’d prefer Ethan over Lucky. ...I’d be fine if we never saw Lucky ever again.

12. Lulu is a genuinely frustrating character. I’ve never found enjoyment from any of her scenes, regardless of which actress has played her.

13. Robin has and always will be a ‘meh’ character to me. At this point, I only enjoy her friendship scenes with Elizabeth during her visits back.
          Starrgirlfish
          Executive Poster
          Last edited by Starrgirlfish; May 19, 2020, 07:18 PM.

Comment

Unpopular opinions? Well, I loved the chemistry between Drew Cain and Liz. I think that's pretty tame compared to my friend who always dreamed of Drew and Carly, lol.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X