Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I the only one excited about Nelle and Julian?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I the only one excited about Nelle and Julian?

I think this SL has potential! Julian has been BORING for quite some time now. I think his dynamic with Nelle could shake things up for him and give him more screen time, which I'm all for! I feel a redemption story is on the horizon with Nelle being Nina's daughter and Julian could be a part of that transition. I'm hoping they get shared custody of Wiley and that Nell actually tries as a mom and that Julian will see this and soften towards her. I want a romantic interest for Nelle and I want her to actually have the opportunity to be a good mom to Wiley.

heck yes im excited! any opportunity for nelle to have more screen time and noncarly dynamics is a win in my book
    Last edited by JustMonika; May 19, 2020, 09:52 PM.

Comment

So it’s ok for Michael and Willow to play dirty, lie to the courts but as soon as Nelle plays the “I’m married” card, its all of a sudden wrong? I’m sorry. But how is that balanced? The whole damn town is full of hypocrites! That’s why I’m team Nelle. The rest of the can play dirty but Nelle can’t? we all know that Carly was threatening Martin’s life today. If Nelle pulled that, Diane would’ve been all over it. I’m sick of the double standards in Port Charles!

Comment

• lukeslove
        lukeslove commented
        Editing a comment
        I love Nelle. She is no worse than the mobster family of Conrinthos and company. She has outmaneuvered them at every turn and I love that about Nelle. Sonny and his dysfunctional crew are all crooks, hitmen, killers. They are not the good guys. Nelle is bad too but no worse than Carly and her past antics. I'm happy that Nelle is going to be Nina's daughter. Chloe Lanier is so wonderful at playing the devilish Nelle. I love watching her.

• lala214
        lala214 commented
        Editing a comment
        TootSweet - Thank you!! I completely agree with you. I don’t see why others can play dirty, but Nelle can’t. Why can all the other murderers and criminals be around their kids, but Nelle cannot. The double standard and hypocrisy is too much!

Team Nelle all the way for me! The Corinthos clan needs to be brought down a peg or two!

• arabian
        arabian commented
        Editing a comment
        I disagree. McShirls The other MOC was one of blackmail too, that one was just emotional blackmail. It was just never given that name, and instead of being one person going after Willow, it was Diane, Sasha and Michael.

I never saw it coming! Giving it a hand clap 👏 for mad writing. Now let's see what they do with it

Comment

sadly, Julian becomes another characte made ff material because of Nelle.

Comment

I'm not. It's the same old Julian only this time it won't be my sister made me do it, it will be my wife made me do it and I hope he succeeds in rubbing her out! Since Sonny did not have enough "ants" in his pants to rub her out long ago, call Ava she'll pull to trigger in a heart beat.

Comment

• Soapsbarbie
            Soapsbarbie commented
            Editing a comment
            Doubt it, Nelle is her deceased daughters sister, if anything maybe Ava will end softening up towards Nelle when truth comes out about her being ninas daughter.

Ava would pull the trigger and greet her guests for dinner.

Comment

Only way I could be excited about the Nelle/Julian marriage is if Julian spoils her custody case and then takes her kayaking and pulls the plug in the bottom of her shell. He needs to stick around though to make sure she's really, most sincerely dead.

Comment

'm loving watching Chloe Lanier play this devilish Nelle. She cracked me up when she was leaning her head on Julien's shoulder there in the courtroom. Don't you know how they crack up off camera about this..I love watching Nelle and I love seeing Carly and her clan cringe . Julien is one of my favorite characters and he is so handsome too. I can see Nelle and Julien hitting it off after jabbing at each other. Bring it on.

Comment

Yes I think you are ..ll

Comment

• arabian
                  arabian commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Read the comments... so not the only one!

I think it's wonderful they have paired up Nelle and Julian for the time being. I think it will be fun watching them interact. For me, Nelle is an exciting and fun character to watch.

Comment

ICAM. I love Nelle. I want her to get a redemption arc. Also wanna see her and Nina together as mother and daughter. SHe actually has great chemistry with Julian also.

Comment

• McShirls
                    McShirls commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Blackmail makes good chemistry?

• arabian
                    arabian commented
                    Editing a comment
                    McShirls I know, right? What was GH thinking, pushing Michael and Willow together like this, using emotional blackmail to get Willow to marry Michael That's just wrong.

I would like Nelle to find out Nina is her mother, to have shared custody, and to have a love interest if the actress stays on the show long term, HOWEVER, IMV Julian is too old for her. I can't get behind couples where one person is about 20 years older than the other. Now Brando would be much better. 😉

Comment

My heart will also yearn a bit for what could have been with NELLANTINE! I can't say that I'm not intrigued by Nellian! After all, they are both very, very pretty people and there could be some nice chemistry that might spark from this. So, I'm hoping......

Comment

Originally posted by arabian View Post
                      My heart will also yearn a bit for what could have been with NELLANTINE! I can't say that I'm not intrigued by Nellian! After all, they are both very, very pretty people and there could be some nice chemistry that might spark from this. So, I'm hoping......
                      I can hope Julian gets out without having to fall into Jerome family traditions. Britt wanted him just for himself. They both just wanted sex. Let Julian get out without having to revert/ kill Nelle. I call it a win.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X