Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so does alexis think molly shouldn't tell tj truth

because she told sam she didn't think molly did anything wrong i wonder if that means she agrees with kristina and molly should keep quiet about her ons

To me, the issues are not related. Just because she didn't do anything wrong doesn't mean that she didn't do something that could have ramifications for her relationship with TJ. Even if she had done something wrong, honesty is not always the best policy. It's not about guilt or culpability. It's about what type of relationship you have and what your goal is with being honest.

In this instance, I think Molly should be honest because Brando is not some stranger she'll never see again. He is her uncle's cousin who lives in town and seems to frequent places she and her family frequent. So he is likely to remain in her orbit. Also, Molly is not the kind of person for whom having had a sexual relationship with a person whom she may run into again would be no big deal. Consequently, the ONS has further reaching consequences and potential to cause issues.

However, the conversation, if had, should be 1) to inform TJ so that he isn't navigating social situations without the information and 2) give him an opportunity to process the information and decide how he wishes to deal with it, not to alleviate Molly's guilt. If she's just telling him because she wants TJ to absolve her, that is selfish.

Comment

Alexis hasn’t said, though I bet she leans more towards Kristina’s view. Alexis also just gave Brando a good indication that she knows all about his one night stand with Molly because Molly blurted it out to her mom just like she did to her sisters and Molly comes by her neurosis honestly. If there is a who’s the daddy plot, Molly won’t stay quiet for longer than a week, tops.

Comment

It's really no ones business she was free at that time and was upset because of Mommie Dearest Jordan telling her TJ didn't want her.. well.... she was free to do as she pleased, if hopping in bed with a guy she knew 10 minutes.. so what...its is business.. if it gets back to TJ.... well she can say your Mother said we broke up..... I like that Molly did the deed...with him...
        its really going to be odd when Mom and Sam also sleep with him...Looooooooooooooooooo Keeping it in the family....right?
        Last edited by J_Sam; May 20, 2020, 11:38 PM.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
        Working...
        X