X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ARTICLE: Genie Francis Interview

https://www.tvinsider.com/935091/gen...ospital-laura/

On Tonights soap special, Her current story, and the future

Does she mention Kevin or Jon? If not idc.

Comment

Wonder if Laura will start to see some thing in Cyrus similar to what attracted her to Luke in the early days? That sense of danger in unpredictability. It could get pretty darn interesting

Comment

Thanks for the interview. I love Genie Francis. And I agree with her. I want daytime soaps to be around forever.

Comment

Love reading this. Genie Francis is GH for me. I love that she and Jeff Kober are working together, even if he is the bad guy. I find him very handsome.

Comment

Originally posted by lukeslove View Post
            Love reading this. Genie Francis is GH for me. I love that she and Jeff Kober are working together, even if he is the bad guy. I find him very handsome.
            I like Cyrus too. He is handsome and boy did he have sparks in his eye for Laura. HOWEVER, I don't want her cheating on Kevin. I would like to see them thrown together for different reasons, often. Maybe he will be acquainted with a crooked NY Govenor and he will help Laura take him down. Maybe they will get drunk together and share a kiss. Laura will be horrified but it will remind her of her wild side.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X