Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Julian and Nelle marriage[merged]

Julian should come clean to Sonny and then join forces with Sonny to tank Nelle's custody case. Yes, Sonny will probably want to kill Julian but Sonny even said today that he hates Nelle more than he hates Julian so Julian should make a deal with Sonny to help Sonny take Nelle down in exchange for not killing him.

Yes, Nelle has information that Julian doesn't want the Corinthos clan and Lucas to know. But he also loves Wiley. Just the way WdV was looking and the way he said his lines I got the impression Julian felt the best way to protect Wiley was to marry Nelle and tank her chance for custody. If this is true, and Sonny/Carly learn why Julian did what he did before the truth comes out, it may provide a buffer for Julian.

Or maybe that is wishful thinking because I am sick of Julian being thrown under the bus.

Comment

• MalteseBaby
      MalteseBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      I wonder if Julian will take his new bride kayaking this summer?

• december rose
      december rose commented
      Editing a comment
      I proposed that scenario last week - that Julian is going to end up testifying against Nelle

Maybe that is how the show will end on Thursday - with Julian being called to the witness stand,

Either that or Nina right after she sees Nelle with the half heart necklace.

• sesca
      sesca commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't know why Julian or Martin is afraid of Sonny. All he is is a lot of hot air. He won't do anything to either of them. So Carly's huffing and puffing in the previews is a joke. She needs to step aside and let her son try to be a man for once.

"How do I get away with murder?

Comment

That's what I'm thinking. He can help Sonny and use that as leverage to save himself.

Comment

I dunno. If Julian helps Sonny, what's to keep Nelle from telling Sonny about Julian knowing Wiley was Michael's? Then what's to keep Sonny from taking out Nelle and framing Julian?

Comment

• thecourt99
          thecourt99 commented
          Editing a comment
          It will be a trade. Julian can say look, I always knew that Wiley was Michael's son and I didn't want to hurt my son, so I kept the secret. Be mad at me, but I'm married to Nelle and I can help you by testifying against her. Deal? Deal.

I loved it when Sonny and Julian joined forces when they were in Pentonville together...it would be so great if they could do it again...for Wiley.

Comment

Julian partnering with Sonny doesn't sound like a win for Julian. Jason is already at the ready should Sonny give the order for him to take him out the way they discussed when Jason first returned.

Comment

Nelle is walking a thin line.....especially with Jules. My opinion is that he may try and kill her. And this "letter'willpoint cos in his direction.....but it won't be him.

Comment

• december rose
              december rose commented
              Editing a comment
              Where are Julian and Nelle going to live - in the back of Charlies? Shouldn't they have to show the court a safe environment for a toddler?

• LittlePea
              LittlePea commented
              Editing a comment
              I would have thought Julian would be too smart to believe her letter story. She comes out of the shadows right after he and Brooklyn we’re discussing what he knew and suddenly has a letter in a locked drawer in her lawyers office?

• Topaz25
              Topaz25 commented
              Editing a comment
              I was thinking the same thing LittlePea but then remembered her banging on Charlie's door to get in so she must have gone somewhere. At the very least it would give Julian reason to believe she may have left a letter. I still hate this ridiculousness.

I thought the whole thing was hysterical. I was laughing looking at Julian’s face from minute one. Of course the funniest line was Carly’s when she brought up how Julian was a mobster yeah Carly what do you think your husband is LOL.

Then we had those tiresome scenes of Sonny being self-righteous & superior with Ava. And no doubt he will be the same with Julian tomorrow. Forgetting that he is a mob boss who’s killed multiple people.

Can’t wait for tomorrow. All those people that think Nelle is an automatic slam dunk, I don’t know where you’re getting that but I don’t see it? The judge should be appalled with both choices honestly, LOL. Joint custody with all the bad influences, seems fair to me.
            Last edited by stopthefall; May 19, 2020, 12:26 AM.

Comment

Really do not see what marrying Julian does to make Nelle look like the better parent for Riley.

Michael cannot marry Sasha because of her past, which is basically being a liar, would be a negative for Michael. But Nelle marrying Julian, a mob killer, makes her look good? . Oh come on writers! How ridiculous!

Comment

Poor Sam....having Nelle is a mother in law thanks to this marriage with Julian.

Comment

• Topaz25
                  Topaz25 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Sam needs to ask the court why her step-mom can marry a felon but she can't be near one. None of them can have a family dinner. So sad.

OMG! Nelle is Sam's stepmom! Hysterical!

Comment

I had to say I laughed out loud when Julian walked into the court room. The look on his face was priceless! He looked like he would be MUCH happier to be at a colonoscopy appointment!!

Comment

Honestly, he now has her dead to rights. He could get on the stand and testify that she came to him with a mistaken theory derived from an overheard discussion she misunderstood and tried to blackmail him into marrying her.

She could not refute it in any way that would help her. 1) She says he's lying, but at best she married a guy who would sanbag her on the stand or 2) she tries to expose him and then it becomes clear that she not only blackmailed him but, whether he did it or not, she force a person she believe to be a murderer to marrying her and planned to have that murder in her home with her son.

At that point, she would be on the record as having committed blackmail, defrauding the court, committing perjury, and, worst of all in the custody arena, planned to endanger her son.

Comment

• taylors2cats
                      taylors2cats commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Pretty much my thoughts. Brooklynn has no proof. The police techs could not find conclusive evidence that the car had been tampered with. So, Nelle really only over heard Brooklynn speculating. What really bothers me in this sl is Julian is made to be so dim. My recollection is that he used to be smarter than this. Could we hope that Julian will end up turning the tables on Nelle and say Nele is attempting to blackmail him xyz...

• Soaper15
                      Soaper15 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Great point, rkm137!

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X