Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to MEK

It takes a tremendously strong actor to spin such an incredible amount of BS around a courtroom. He did it like a pro - and with a straight face to boot. Nelle had better be paying him big time for that performance.

Do they have a class for that at Law School? Martin Grey got straight A's in Thinking On Your Feet, with new information.

Comment

• Clementine15
      Clementine15 commented
      Editing a comment
      Surely they do, anything can happen in court. By yeah, he is so awesome!!! l think we are blessed to have him on our screens, enjoy while you can!

Yes. Very nice today,MEK. Is he on contact?

Comment

Originally posted by rosamaira View Post
      Yes. Very nice today,MEK. Is he on contact?
      No but I dont know what having a contract means anymore. CL/Nelle is not on contract and I think she is in top ten most used characters since 2020 started

Comment

MEK and CL work very well together. I have a feeling each will work well with everyone, though. Today's show was fun.. Just wish it had been a tremendous fakeout with another man instead of the predictable.
        Junelle had been spoiled by their actions already, though.

Comment

Michael E. Knight...he’s killing it ..in the best way! That shocking look on his face at about 18 minutes into the show. (I’m pretty sure “Diane” was trying to keep from cracking up laughing!)

Comment

I think MEK as Martin is fantastic. Today was just more of it

Comment

MEK was at his best today! I pray the judge has some good background info. Martin was a little too good

Comment

I have always loved MEK. I still think of him as Tad Martin. He has gorgeous hair and so handsome. He was great today handling Nelle's sudden marriage.

Comment

• Wild Horses
                  Wild Horses commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I also will always think of him as Thaddeus Martin. I loved him then and still love him now.
                  GH has done well in getting some good actors such as Mike too and then we love it and hate it because they leave. They bring so much to the show, I know Mike will not stay but I hope "Tad" can.

Nelle looked pretty in her wedding dress today though, not to be shallow.

Comment

Originally posted by Wendall Wilcox View Post

No but I dont know what having a contract means anymore. CL/Nelle is not on contract and I think she is in top ten most used characters since 2020 started
                  James Patrick Stuart is recurring and gets plenty of lead story. I love him and his acting so I do not mind,

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X