Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF??? Mon, 5/18 --- Fri. 5/22

Does Sam have to step in everywhere Brando is, and put herself between whoever he happens to strike up a conversation with, just because she knows the other party? She's like a pit bull, snarling up whoever approaches it's owner.

I can't believe I'm about to say something in defense of Sam. How is it that Nelle can marry a convicted felon and former mob boss (Julian) and yet Sam can't be around Jason??? This is so sadly hilarious!!!

Comment

• jodyb22
      jodyb22
      Scriptwriter
      jodyb22 commented
      Editing a comment
      As much as I despise whiny Sam, I have to agree wholeheartedly. Nelle is a convicted murderer just like Sam and should be under the exact same restrictions. The writers can't remember what they're writing and maintain balance in that writing.

• Topaz25
      Topaz25
      Board Regular
      Topaz25 commented
      Editing a comment
      This is exactly the comment I came on here to make (minus the 'whiny' part). The writing is so ridiculous to overlook this contradiction. Just lazy.

• victorialord
      victorialord
      Contract Poster
      victorialord commented
      Editing a comment
      Perhaps Nelle's sentence was vacated after "risking her life to stop Ryan Chamberlain from escaping".

Did Nelle say they got married last night ? Yet she runs into court in her wedding gown

( I got this from the live thread so I may have misunderstood)

Comment

• thecourt99
      thecourt99
      Aspiring soap scribe
      thecourt99 commented
      Editing a comment
      She said last night, then she said this morning and said it was all a happy blur.

Did the judge have to look at Michael's marriage certificate too
    DANG Jordan Molly hates the whole wedding business but you want to throw a party at the ballroom for the domestic partnership? She doesn't like all that
    Nelle looks crazy UH Nell you are saying "YOU COULDN"T WAIT" Okay so you are saying that getting married RIGHT THEN was more important than your son since you were late

WTF Sam we will have Brando call you every time he meets someone to get permission to talk

Comment

I will say a huge WTF if noone brings up the fact that Julian for the longest was also a mob boss as well as Sonny's rival. So far they're acting like he was a man off of the street who has no ties (or former ties that could come directly into his home and use Wiley and Nelle against him). In that respect Julian would be raising Wiley and someone could directly go after Wiley to get to Julian.

Comment

The usual time WTF Were Molly tj and family celebrating at breakfast? The trial just broke for lunch
        WHY the f isBrad not at the hearing if they are testifying about when the babies were born? The judge would have to decide whom he believed more (or doubted less in this case)

Comment

Originally posted by december rose View Post
          Did Nelle say they got married last night ? Yet she runs into court in her wedding gown

( I got this from the live thread so I may have misunderstood)
          lmao--- Nelle enters the court room in a wedding dress holding flowers just in time and look at who the cat dragged in !!! hubby Julian

Better sharpen your knives Julian so you can hold a knife to her throat be sure to hit the jugular or just slowly get her hooked on drugs so she ODs and you'll be in the clear.
          rosamaira
          Contract Poster
          Last edited by rosamaira; May 18, 2020, 03:27 PM.

Comment

• Topaz25
            Topaz25
            Board Regular
            Topaz25 commented
            Editing a comment
            I'd be ok with Julian doing it this time. Might even give him a pass for the last time if he takes out Nelle.

Molly said how difficult it was during the WEEKS TJ was gone.

I know it seemed like weeks to us, but GH time I thought it was only 2-3 days

Comment

• franron
            franron
            Aspiring soap scribe
            franron commented
            Editing a comment
            Weeks? Yeah, right. Work never wondered where he was. The student who never showed up, gets to be allowed back into the program, instead of having been bumped and, losing his spot.

• xoregonian
            xoregonian
            I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
            xoregonian commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you, I immediately said out loud, WHAAAA T F? It was a couple of days their time. It was an agonizing couple of weeks for US.

Sam is on my last nerve with Brando. I give him kudos for being so calm about it! Would Alexis grab him up??
          An then, why all the congrats and celebrating TJ and Molly who are doing nothing more than what they have been doing? Isn't that the whole point of NOT getting married? Crazy.
          and Nell and Julian, just no words.....

Comment

• victorialord
            victorialord
            Contract Poster
            victorialord commented
            Editing a comment
            Sam is always unbearable. I hope Alexis snatches Brando up & Sam will have to deal with it.
            We haven't had fun like that since Griff fell for Ava.
            Yet, Julian just married someone younger than two of his children.

• Ekokai
            Ekokai
            Board Regular
            Ekokai commented
            Editing a comment
            I can't get over how she thinks she is so intimidating and threatening to him. He was probably wondering why there was a middle-aged, 90 pound woman trying to sound like a tough man.

Last week, I had to look at Alexis's chest in her low cut leopard print top and white lace push up bra.
          Today, almost all assets were on display again.
          Can't wardrobe make sure the women aren't hanging out of their tops? This kind of display hasn't happened since around 2006 or so with Sam and all her endless white or black tank tops.

Comment

• victorialord
            victorialord
            Contract Poster
            victorialord commented
            Editing a comment
            Sam rarely does NOT show too much cleavage, same for Alexis.
            Sam looked like she was going to work in a topless bar when going to meet her PAROLE OFFICER....

WTF @ Willow having to be told Julian is an ex gangster. When she never wanted Brad/Lucas to let the baby near him as far back as late 2018

Comment

And now we have Nell stroking the half-heart necklace while sitting in court, like she never puts it down and had it with her all night after her marriage to Julian. WTF? I can't wait to hear her version of what that necklace means to her right before Nina walks in, no doubt. Arghhhhh!

Comment

Oh great, now in the previews we have Carly absolutely threatening Atty. Gray. There went the custody hearing. Thanks Carly. WTF.

Comment

• december rose
              december rose
              Soap Addict
              december rose commented
              Editing a comment
              Shouldn't Gray be smart enough not to bring up Sonny's mob ties? That would certainly make Julian's background come in.
              He said today he did not want to put Julian on the stand.

• xoregonian
              xoregonian
              I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
              xoregonian commented
              Editing a comment
              I have no doubt that "the court" will say that since Julian was once considered Willey's grandfather that he should of course be entitled to help raise him. See how ridiculous that sounds? LOL

Sonny walks up to table of 4, only speaks to Mol & TJ. Never says hello or goodbye to Jordan & Curtis? Wouldn't that be extremely rude IRL?

The 4 have met for a celebration on a weekday morning. I guess none of them have school or work, even though court is in session and it's the same morning that Val took Charlotte to school.....

Carly's portrayer manages to keep a straight face saying Julian will be bad for Nelle's case, because he's a criminal and mobster?

Sonny pulled strings to get Michael's same day marriage license AND they had to wait till after midnight to marry.
            Julian & Nelle somehow got a license after that and also got married?

I agree with
            december rose
            Soap Addict
            december rose. Now, it's weeks the TJ was gone? I thought it was a "few days"....

Comment

HOW LONG of a break do they take in that court room. I guess they do have the transporter to get from court to the metro court. Long enough for Nelle to change guess she has a change of clothes at work.
              SO Sonny and Jason save their we are really tough and you are not going anywhere for Juian and Cyrus is still walking about

Comment

• franron
                franron
                Aspiring soap scribe
                franron commented
                Editing a comment
                Julian should just walk away from Sonny and Jason. What are they going to do? Wrestle him down, strong-arm him out of the Courthouse, fight him right there in the building, where there are witnesses present for other proceedings, cops walking around?

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X