Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would anyone like to see Olivia Jerome back in Port Charles?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would anyone like to see Olivia Jerome back in Port Charles?

I thought her return a couple of years ago was a bust but possibly the new writers would do her justice.

As a villain she was interesting but so evil. I really like the actress but no, I don’t think she’ll return. Sonny and Carly would never allow her to live in PC for long after the bomb she planted for Julian killed Morgan.

Comment

I honestly think Port Charles is drowning in evil people right now. Hoping not to see her orr Cassandra Pierce for at least 12 months after the studio starts taping again. Just too much on top of what's happening in the world.

I think, if they're smart, they will " soften up" most SLs already going on, drop a few, change a few outcomes, so we can watch and laugh and not cry. " The world is too much with us" at this time, and for the foreseeable future. Maybe not for all viewers but for those who follow health news and trends, especially.

Comment

• THB54
        THB54 commented
        Editing a comment
        Agree, this show is consumed by evil/criminal people and the stories offer nothing but doom and gloom. Some days I almost get depressed watching it. I'm finding more uplifting stories on the evening news, even with the current pandemic.

• MalteseBaby
        MalteseBaby commented
        Editing a comment
        THB54 Blessings to you- we do need more fun and glee in our soap, like the CBS ones usually manage to sneak in pretty often with the mischief and mayhem.
        If you ever want to talk, message me- you and anyone.

• CarnyQueen
        CarnyQueen commented
        Editing a comment
        That's a good description --- "drowning in evil people." We have Evil Cyrus and Evil Peter and Psycho Evil Nelle right now. We just had Psycho Evil Ryan, Evil Shiloh, Evil Cassandra, and I'm probably missing someone.

No. I don't care for her to return.

Comment

Wasn’t it revealed that Valentin paid Nora Buchanan to be her attorney but it was never really mentioned again and sort of dropped? I’d like to see that followed up on. Maybe she could be connected to Cyrus??

Comment

Only if she shows up as Peter's true mother.

I shouldn't say "only"---I think there could be an interesting story for the Jerome sibs, but I don't trust the writers to write it.

Comment

I was honestly never a fan of the actress, either on General Hospital or one life to live. The only reason she was enjoyable before on her last go around is because they kind a player for laughs

Comment

The new writers can't do the current characters justice, so my answer is no. Well, it would be no anyway. They used her to destroy Julian and bring him to the point of no return, IMO.

Comment

No. They basically turned her into a cartoon character when she was here before by what they had her do to Robin and Griffin.

Comment

Only if the character could return somewhat "healed." She was waaay too crazy last time around, and although TW plays crazy better than most, I'd like to see her talents used in a more believable way.

Comment

Simply put NO!!!!! Leave her offscreen and out of mind

Comment

Originally posted by RoidRage View Post
                      I thought her return a couple of years ago was a bust but possibly the new writers would do her justice.
                      Absolutely not! There is no need for her.

Comment

Originally posted by eileenregina View Post
                        The new writers can't do the current characters justice, so my answer is no. Well, it would be no anyway. They used her to destroy Julian and bring him to the point of no return, IMO.

I saw her as their was to try to return Julian from the point of no return. That he never was going to hurt Alexis. That was all to fool Olivia.

Now, I get that a lot of people have never accepted that because it can't be reconciled with what we saw on screen around the time that he did hold the knife to her threat. Of course, I could say the same thing about a hundred retcons I've seen over the years. Absolutely, positively no way they can be reconciled with the original story.

Like it or not, I accept them because they become canon. Plus, in Julian's case, the proof was in the pudding. At the conclusion, Olivia gave him a gun. ordered him to kill Alexis or she'd kill him. He chose getting shot by her over killing Alexis. While he survived, he was clearly willing to die for her.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X