Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IF Nelle married .....(speculation)

Julian then I can’t imagine Julian looking happy about it. He hates Nelle and it most likely will be obvious that he was coerced into this marriage. I’m expecting the look on his face to scream “I had to, she threatened me”. Does anyone believe he will appear as someone happy and in love? I don’t see how this will play in Nelle’s favor in court.
    Last edited by Lizincinti; May 17, 2020, 06:49 AM. Reason: Speculation is not spoiler, even if it turns out to be accurate

I am still wondering if it is Julian because Nelle has NO proof of anything and neither does BrookLynn. Why would Julian go ahead and marry her? It makes no sense and he looks old enough to be her father.

Comment

• cadreamin'
      cadreamin' commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree - it makes no sense to marry an ex mobster to improve her credibility. But who else could it be?

• SAMLEXIS FAN
      SAMLEXIS FAN commented
      Editing a comment
      Proof or not, Sonny will believe anything Brooklynn tells him & Julian knows that. Julian wants to keep his part in the accident buried & that's why Nelle blackmailed him into marrying her.

We should have guessed, if it is him, when Nelle said that Julian would still be able to be in Wiley’s life like a grandpa.

Comment

And Sasha wouldn't be good in the eyes of the court but Julian would? OK sure.

Comment

• cadreamin'
        cadreamin' commented
        Editing a comment
        Exactly - an ex mobster ( or he is ever an ex ) vs a deceitful liar. Really, can’t wait to see how this plays out.

IF it's Julian, as her husband he can have her committed for being a psycho and danger to Wiley....may be just my wishful thinking though

Comment

• cadreamin'
        cadreamin' commented
        Editing a comment
        Hooray for this !!

Originally posted by JNLrafamily View Post
      IF it's Julian, as her husband he can have her committed for being a psycho and danger to Wiley....may be just my wishful thinking though
      That's a great idea!!
      I hope that Julian actually surprises Nelle and testifies that:
      She tried to blackmail him over a "false" accusation into marrying her to get custody and she shouldn't be anywhere near the child.....

Comment

• OLTL'69
        OLTL'69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes and for Michael and Wyley's sake I am sure Britt would act all "I never said anything like that" showing that this Nelle is crazy
        Showin

• JNLrafamily
        JNLrafamily commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm hoping for the same thing...

Originally posted by Wild Horses View Post
      I am still wondering if it is Julian because Nelle has NO proof of anything and neither does BrookLynn. Why would Julian go ahead and marry her? It makes no sense and he looks old enough to be her father.
      Because the legal repercussions aren't the main thing they're holding over his head. His family would hate him and Sonny would kill him, and they don't need proof to be convinced that Julian is guilty.

Comment

• NoTrueCassadine
        NoTrueCassadine commented
        Editing a comment
        This is true, but BrookLynn would cut off her own arm before she would help Nelle, so she'd deny everything and "Uncle" Sonny would take her at her word. If it is Julian, I will be disappointed that he didn't call Nelle's bluff.

This just struck me like a thunderbolt,,,,,,,,,,,,could Nelle's new fake husband be...................the one and only Martin Grey???????????

Comment

• Wild Horses
        Wild Horses commented
        Editing a comment
        But Julian does not like Nelle either as nobody does. For the right price I could see Martin Grey doing it.

• ScrubsFan#1
        ScrubsFan#1 commented
        Editing a comment
        But Martin is her LAWYER. If he marries his CLIENT in a sham marriage - his career will be OVER - and he will be DISBARRED.

Why would he WANT to end his career for somebody that he thinks is a NUTCASE???

• Wild Horses
        Wild Horses commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey it was an idea....lol Please tell me that Julian is not that stupid!

If it's Valentin, I could see him offering Michael visits with Wiley in return for ELQ shares. The possible money would make Nelle very happy. Then the soapiness would be if Valentin sees the necklace on Nelle and realizes that he married his loved one's daughter in name only.

Comment

Here's a crazy thought....could it be LUCAS? Maybe she convinced him to marry her to still be a part of Wiley's life and help her raise him. Maybe Lucas would do it thinking he could protect Wiley IF Nelle got custody. In this scenario Julian was a red herring or just used as the person to help convince Lucas to do it for Wiley's sake.

Would the writers be that creative???

Comment

• cadreamin'
          cadreamin' commented
          Editing a comment
          Lucas would never go against the Corinthos clan. That would be going against his mom and cousin.

• ScrubsFan#1
          ScrubsFan#1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Lucas is s straight shooter - NO BS. I'm very sure he LOATHES her after what she did to him and Brad, his SISTER, and his NEPHEW. There is no way in hell he would tag team with her to take Wiley away from Michael AGAIN.

It would completely tank his character - and make him completely unlikeable. He's a legacy character and deserves BETTER.

• chebbo
          chebbo commented
          Editing a comment
          I was thinking it could be Lucas.

If it is Julian, at this point, he is better off just telling Sonny himself instead of being blackmailed by two unpredictable nut balls.

Comment

• littleliz
          littleliz commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree with this post. Best to just confess to Sonny. He to me is less dangerous than Nelle.
          To me it would go against Nelle to get her son being married to Julian.

If it is Julian, he needs to take the stand and confess to everything. Corroborate Brad's story to a T. He also knows Liesl knew, right? That's her chance to cut a deal in exchange for her testimony that Nelle did not give birth alone, if only just to keep her character on the canvas because if they haven't gotten rid of her by now they're never going to. So much could unravel based on Nelle's stupid decision, and I doubt Martin Grey talked her through it like Diane talked to Michael - making sure it's a suitable choice, not an impulsive one.

Comment

Doesn't Nelle have leverage over Julian because she overheard Brook Lynn talking to Julian about him causing the wreck that almost killed Lucas to get rid of Brad?

Comment

• JNLrafamily
            JNLrafamily commented
            Editing a comment
            In order to have leverage, Nelle would have to have proof....she does not. Can she cause speculation? possibly but who's gonna believe her after she admitted she killed her fiance, tried to kill Michael, gave the baby to Brad, married Shiloh and now blackmail married Julian (IF it's Julian)? Guess it's up to the writers......sigh

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
        Working...
        X