Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

SPECULATION, Based On Spoiler: (Molly theory)

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soaplvr98
    Board Regular
    • Jul 2008

SPOILER! SPECULATION, Based On Spoiler: (Molly theory)

Speculation based on Spoiler

The spoilers indicate a character who is loved will be revealed to be pregnant next week. It also revealed that this pregnancy could have a long term impact with everyone in PC as well as bring a lasting conflict to its climax.

I am almost sure it's Molly. Here's my theory:

Molly is an obvious beloved character in the sense that we've watched her grow up.

I think the long term conflict actually relates to the Mob War. I think Cyrus is Brando's father. If true, that means Sonny's niece and Cyrus's son would be having a kid together. This could make the mob war hit its peak. (FYI, Molly and Brando aren't related. Molly is related through Sonny's mom's side and Brando is related through Mike. But I'm not even sure Brando is really related to Sonny at all.) Also this would have major long term ramifications for many people in PC.

Then we also obviously bring in TJ and Jordan. TJ, who could be the father, was kidnapped by Cyrus who Jordan let free who will feel like she pushed Molly into Brando's arms.

The other part of my theory is that Molly being pregnant isn't about a WTD storyline. But about Molly having an abortion. I know its a sticky subject. I won't go into my personal views here as its not the place. That said, if anyone would thoroughly consider abortion, its Molly. We know her to be progressive. She dressed up as RBG for Halloween and is against marriage. If it would be anyone they'd do an abortion s/l with, it's her.

One thing to remember with Brando that might play into this - When Brando first came to town he told Carly and Sonny he couldn't possibly be Dev's father. I thought it was because he is or thinks he is sterile.

On a semi side note: I also have a hunch that Cyrus is going to be Sasha's father as well as Brando. So in the event that it isn't Molly who this spoiler is referring to - Sasha would be a good option if she is Cyrus's daughter. Sonny's son and Cryus's daughter having a kid together? But I really don't think that will be the case cause Michael just had Wiley 1.5 years ago and just now got him back.

Molly is the most logical conclusion.
  • maggiebh
    Scriptwriter
    • Aug 2015

If Sasha is Nina's child, then Silas was her father.

Comment

• Soaplvr98
      Soaplvr98 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sasha isn't Nina's child. She pretended to be but it was fake. We never met her mother. She has no family tying her to to Port Charles. That's why I think she might end up being Cyrus's kid and who knows as her mom.
  • slylett
    Contract Poster
    • Jan 2006

Maybe Brando doesn't think he can have kids and tells Molly this when he finds out she is pregnant. Therefore she tells TJ and they get married for "their" baby. Then when the baby is born, we all realize it's not TJ's baby.

Comment

• Forgiveness_Man
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Nov 2006

While it could very likely be Molly, I think it has the least storyline potential. Even if it unites the families, Cyrus is too new to make it THAT earth shattering. It was a bigger deal that Sonny had a kid with a Jerome. I still say Sasha/Willow has the bigger impact because it actually comes wrapped in an instant conflict no matter what anyone involved does.

Comment

• Wendall Wilcox
        Soap Addict
        • Jul 2018

Dont want Willow pregnant with Chase's kid while married to Michael. Rather anyone else

Comment

• Soaper15
          Senior Board Member
          • Aug 2010

Wow OP! You've really thought this one out! All of your theories are plausible, except maybe for Sasha being Cyrus' daughter, though I do think that Sasha will become involved in the Cyrus storyline somehow. Isn't Cyrus a drug dealer? Anyway, OP I am very impressed with your theory and I agree that Molly will be the one who ends up pregnant.

Comment

• Soaplvr98
            Soaplvr98 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks! Why do you think that Cyrus being Sasha's father isn't plausible? She has no family in Port Charles. We heard about her mom very very briefly and I believe they said her mom passed away when she was pretending to be Nina's daughter. So I figured it would be very easy to take Sasha who has no family whatsoever and make Cyrus her dad. I mean she's got to tie into the canvas somehow eventually. Or they will need to bring in a family member. Everyone has someone they are related to on the canvas.

• Soaper15
            Soaper15 commented
            Editing a comment
            I guess it is plausible. It just seems like a HUGE jump to me. I'm just a viewer what do I know lol I am very impressed with your theory though. Have a great day!
        • OLTLBoomer
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Mar 2010

Molly being pregnant with an abortion story line is relevant. The last character that I can think of who had an abortion was Lulu, pregnant by Dillon.
          The long term conflict could be Stella......she loves her boys!

Or, long term conflict could be a whose the daddy - Molly marries TJ, and the baby is obviously Brando's child.

Comment

• wfreshie2130
            Executive Poster
            • Aug 2016

Of course Brando is not Devs father Sonny made up the story that dev was Gladys grand son and by default that brando is his dad by getting a woman pregnant while he was in the service over seas...that was the cover story for dev to stay in this country legal...Sonny paid off gladys and her son brandon was supposedly dead so it seemed like a good story.../then Brando showed up alive, complicating things

Comment

• Soaplvr98
              Soaplvr98 commented
              Editing a comment
              Right we knew that. After he was in town for a few days Carly and Sonny told Brando the scheme they were up to with Gladys and that Dev was pretending to be his son. But prior to that conversation he had another convo Sonny and Carly and he said something like "I saw my moms facebook page and she had a picture of her and her grandson, but I never had any children." But the way he said it was like that he was absolutely positive he couldn't have had any children for some particular reason like being sterile or gay (which we obviously know the latter isn't true.)
              Last edited by Soaplvr98; May 16, 2020, 11:33 PM.
          • chebbo
            Contract Poster
            • Jul 2010

I think it might be Sasha that ends up pregnant. Michael and Willow will think it is Chase's baby but we all know it is not. So what will Sasha do? If she stays on the drugs she may lose the baby or the baby is born addicted.

But it will probably be Willow.

Comment

• snowhiteo
              Senior Board Member
              • Feb 2007

I think there’s a good chance it’s Maxie

Comment

• cadreamin'
                Executive Poster
                • Nov 2010

Molly being pregnant is the most predictable conclusion.

Willow being pregnant is the most tragic at this point IMO.

Sasha being pregnant would be my choice. The decision to keep the baby could be influenced by her drug use. Or maybe she and Chase would decide to tell others the baby is his. A pregnancy could save her from becoming an addict.

Comment

• ForeverPluto
                  Contract Poster
                  • Aug 2008

It's probably going to be Molly and here we go with another potential WTD storyline. Honestly, the writers should have had Molly get pregnant by TJ rather than this proposal-shot-to-hell/sleeping with Brando storyline. Molly getting pregnant by TJ would have created just as much angst especially if TJ was ready to be a father but Molly was not ready to be a mom. She could have even gone the route of having an abortion behind his back. It's a very touchy subject but a potentially good storyline nonetheless.

Just from reading the spoiler, I kinda have to wonder if it's not Liz who might be pregnant. They are having money issues right now. Plus, I'm not sure where Franco still stands on having a child. I know he was not crazy at all of the notion back when he was with Nina. Given that Franco and Liz are going through a bit of a rough patch right now, this could be the thing that either brings them closer together or pulls them even further apart. And if it is Liz, what if this pregnancy for whatever reason, ends up being a high risk one too?

Comment

• louisesnell96
                    louisesnell96 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Imagine if Nina was pregnant by Jax that would be a surprise twist since Nina can’t have anymore children it would be miracle baby it does happen on soaps

• ForeverPluto
                    ForeverPluto commented
                    Editing a comment
                    @louisesnell96: I didn't even think about Nina but that could be a good one too. And it would affect a lot of other characters besides the obvious Nina and Jax like Joss, Valentine, Charlotte, Carly (because we all know she's a busybody), etc. If it's Nina, it would no doubt be high risk pregnancy given her medical history. What if this baby would need a donor of some kind which would it even more imperative that Nina find her daughter. A daughter who we all know is Nelle and who also has a child of her own. The more I think about, a Nina pregnancy could be very good!!!

• lala214
                    lala214 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Agree w/you about Molly except I wouldn't want to see her pregnant w/TJ's baby either. I definitely have zero interest in some pregnancy story w/Brando, and I like her little fling w/Brando. I just don't want to see a pregnancy story w/Molly. To me, there's enough drama w/her Brando lie and TJ's possible reaction than adding in a baby.

I think Liz being pregnant could be interesting, esp. since Franco never wanted biological children.

I definitely wouldn't want to see Nina pregnant. The story is she cannot have children. That is a real issue for lots of women. I hate when soaps make characters magically pregnant after saying they lack wombs or have no more eggs, etc.
                • Soapaholic26
                  Senior Board Member
                  • Jan 2017

Originally posted by Soaplvr98 View Post
                  Speculation based on Spoiler

The spoilers indicate a character who is loved will be revealed to be pregnant next week. It also revealed that this pregnancy could have a long term impact with everyone in PC as well as bring a lasting conflict to its climax.

What if this is referring to Maxie? A child with Peter could fit into these cryptic clues too. The lasting conflict in this case would refer to Robert and Peter.

Comment

• lala214
                    lala214 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Maxie does not need more kids. No one needs to be pregnant right now, and if someone is going to be pregnant, let it be Liz. She's married, and her husband never wanted biological kids so that could be a story for them!
                • ghyrfan
                  Lurking in the Shadows
                  • Sep 2009

I hope it isn't Molly. She has been with TJ for years and hasn't gotten pregnant. She also slept with Brando at her place so whatever kind of birth control she uses would be readily available. I hope the writers don't insult our intelligence with this story line, but they probably will. If it is Sasha, there will be ANOTHER child they can hide from Michael. Would be interesting if it were Maxie.

Comment

• Big Cheddar1
                    Big Cheddar1 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I completely with the both of you. I know no birth control is 100% effective, but you can't tell me that Molly isn't already on something for her and TJ, and that she didn't also use a condom with Brandon to prevent an STD. Now that the spoiler mentions something about ba feud, I'm thinking Maxie's the one who's pregnant. I think that would complicate the Peter situation even for for Spinelli, Robert and Anna. Sam might possibly get involved, since she's got nothing to do right now but pine for Jason

• Soaplvr98
                    Soaplvr98 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    This is where I think Brando saying previously that Dev couldn't possibly be his kid comes into play. If Brando is sterile or thinks he is, he could've told Molly and so she wasn't being as protective as she could've been? I don't know. Also our intelligence also tells us that birth control isn't 100% effective so anything could happen.

• lala214
                    lala214 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Soaplvr98 - But STDs? Molly would still be worried about that, and I don't care how upset she was about TJ, I don't see the character having unprotected sex w/some random stranger she never met! That is what's OOC to me, not the ONS, itself. Why would Molly - of all ppl - be so reckless w/her health? And after learning TJ was alive? And why wouldn't she say something to her sisters? I'm sure they would have encouraged her to go to the doctor immediately, but Molly would do that herself.
                • sd3
                  Board Regular
                  • Dec 2007

Why does anyone have to be pregnant? This show needs to stop with the baby stories. They’re boring and once that baby is born, you won’t see them anymore.

And it said a “beloved character”. That’s not Sasha. Willow, maybe. Molly — I’m leaning towards no. We barely see the girl. Maxie, I guess. But in my book, that’s a no.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X