Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Holly dead? Who could be Cyrus' love interest and relational connection to PC?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Holly dead? Who could be Cyrus' love interest and relational connection to PC?

I don't think Holly is dead, but it's an obvious set up by Peter to neutralize Robert. But it will backfire in Peter's face when Holly returns to PC with Robert and Luke's other son (re-casted), in the future. Would enjoy a Holly and Robert reunion/re-marriage; which would make Anna jealous, LOL. Ultimately would prefer Anna and Robert remarriage and Dr.to marry his daughter's mother. One can hope.

Cyrus is clearly a narcissist, but is capable of desiring female companionship, if for no other reason than to have a date for PC social events. Who could fit the bill? Wash Yo Hands, Danny Gokey, AE2recalibrate.

I'd love for Dr. Finn to marry Hayden. Anna can go back to Robert.

Cyrus I don't want to see him at all. And certainly not in a relationship. He gives me the creeps. He has that rapist vibe. Maybe he can leave with Harmony. She likes rapists and abusers.

Comment

Cyrus needs to GO. I see nothing remotely interesting or entertaining about him. He doesn't deserve a pet dog, much less a date. Not even a good villain.

Comment

I think cyrus club be a long loss jerome. Maybe Julian and ava uncle?

Comment

I used to think he was related to Gladys, maybe? I noticed she has been MIA for a bit.

Comment

Easy...Cyrus and a not-so-dead Cassandra Pierce.

Comment

• OLTLBoomer
              OLTLBoomer
              Aspiring soap scribe
              OLTLBoomer commented
              Editing a comment
              this ^^^^^ He mentioned he had an overseas contact. Cassandra's body was not found...................

Since GH is so flash back happy, it would be nice to show some history with Holly so that the viewers know who she is.

Comment

I like Cyrus as a villain. I wonder how long the actor has signed on for and if he had another project in the works afterward. Hopefully he will still be available to shoot in August and for months thereafter. I think him and Laura have chemistry however she is married and the mayor, it would make no sense for them to become an item. I can't wail to see him and Ava interact. Maybe he will knock off Nicholas and Ava will inherit everything.

Adriane
              Aspiring soap scribe
              Last edited by Adriane; May 16, 2020, 02:57 PM.

Comment

If you look at his resume on imdb he has been very busy last and this year. Maybe he is in demand for other projects...... one can hope. Nothing against the actor, just Cyrus the character should leave.

Comment

I don't know about a love connection but I'm willing to bet he has a relational connection. Cyrus has got to have at least one child and it's probably somebody on the show. My guess is that is either Brando, Dev or Dustin. For shock value, I'd even put Spinelli in there only because as a character, we still no next to nothing about his parents even in all the time he has now been on the show.

Comment

• Myoder47
                    Myoder47
                    Day Player
                    Myoder47 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    What about Sasha? Think of the drama. She gets hooked on the drugs he sells. I think he’s a good villain too. It would be a good way to redeem him. If he found out what drugs are doing to his daughter. The daughter he never knew about.

I'm sure Holly isn't dead, but from what Peter was saying to his henchman, whatever happened was before what he was planning. It's clearly a way of keeping Peter's hands clean on THIS crime. Hopefully ES will return, even if for a minute, so we can see for sure that she's okay. We have too many villains at the moment so I'd be fine if the Cyrus stuff wrapped up pretty quickly. Either that or have Peter exposed and move on from that story. I do think we need a diabolical villain, but 3 is too many. I know Valentin is toning down a bit because he sees Charlotte is starting to take after him. Maybe he's going to just be the greedy and corrupt businessman now.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X