Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! SOC GH Spoilers for the week of May 18th:

https://www.soapcentral.com/gh/conte...020/200518.php

This is the last spoilers thread for a while. The last episode airs on May 21st. Based on what I've read, GH won't be taping new episodes before August. So we'll probably get new episodes onscreen sometime in September or October.

Comment

• louisesnell96
      louisesnell96
      Board Regular
      louisesnell96 commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you think there will be time jump or will they pick up where they left off when they start filming new episodes

I'm glad Nelle is there to support Nina. I just hope Nina is there to support Nelle during the custody hearing. I want Nina & Nelle to build a relationship leading to the mother/daughter reveal.

Comment

• louisesnell96
      louisesnell96
      Board Regular
      louisesnell96 commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope she doesn’t help Nelle is playing her I just wish Nina could see that

• msan1025
      msan1025
      Recurring Poster
      msan1025 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think Nina will find out that Nelle is her daughter and then realize that she's a complete psychopath who can't be saved. Nina will then be the one to kill Nelle to save Willow and/or Wiley.

I wish that one or two storylines would have been resolved. Given the quick shutdown, this was not to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by OLTLBoomer View Post
      I wish that one or two storylines would have been resolved. Given the quick shutdown, this was not to happen.
      I feel the same way. I wanted Nelle to walk into that courtroom wearing the half-hart necklace & for Nina to get the shock of her life. I also wanted the custody hearing wrapped up before this long break. But, unfortunately, they have a bad habit of dragging things out.

Comment

Thanks for sharing. Last week of new episodes. Can’t wait 🙏

Comment

I'll be so annoyed if there's a time jump. I want them to pick up where they left off.

Comment

• MalteseBaby
            MalteseBaby
            Scriptwriter
            MalteseBaby commented
            Editing a comment
            I do too!! A lot happening right now, plus they've already written tons of scripts not aired. I think they will pick up where things left off. There's no reason NOT to.

I like the part of Maxie being left to pick up the pieces if it means that she finally realizes what Peter's done. I'd hate it if it meant professionally.

Comment

Originally posted by believeinme246 View Post
            I like the part of Maxie being left to pick up the pieces if it means that she finally realizes what Peter's done. I'd hate it if it meant professionally.
            I believe the Maxie tidbit is about Peter's downfall which I'm looking forward to.

Comment

If (and that's still a big IF) the show comes back in the fall, I do think there will be a time jump and I also think some characters will be gone because some actors will not be back. If back, the budget will likely be even tighter and the cast pared down. Nelle is a recurring character and before this most recent return, the actress had said she never wanted to be back full time. (who knows if her decision had changed since then). But she was supposed to be a pop in to cause havoc. I think was Nelle was always supposed to be found dead at the end of this storyline arc and that they'd start a time jump in the fall with Nelle being found dead and Mac looking at her body and say "Well, there certainly is no shortage of suspects in this case!".
              They could still use CL in flashbacks and to haunt people.

Comment

Originally posted by jodyb22 View Post
                If (and that's still a big IF) the show comes back in the fall, I do think there will be a time jump and I also think some characters will be gone because some actors will not be back. If back, the budget will likely be even tighter and the cast pared down. Nelle is a recurring character and before this most recent return, the actress had said she never wanted to be back full time. (who knows if her decision had changed since then). But she was supposed to be a pop in to cause havoc. I think was Nelle was always supposed to be found dead at the end of this storyline arc and that they'd start a time jump in the fall with Nelle being found dead and Mac looking at her body and say "Well, there certainly is no shortage of suspects in this case!".
                They could still use CL in flashbacks and to haunt people.
                Yeah but with Nina being her mom It seemed they were taking Nelle into a long term story.

Comment

• MalteseBaby
                  MalteseBaby
                  Scriptwriter
                  MalteseBaby commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Absolutely, she is the star of GH right now.. They aren't dropping the actress, her role is growing, not shrinking.

I think Nelle supporting Nina has to do with Nina's daughter search which will lead right back to Nelle. Dan O'Connor confirmed in a SOD interview that Nelle is indeed the daughter that was stolen from Nina all those years ago so there's no doubt about who Nina's daughter really is. I can't wait to watch how this plays out.

Comment

If there are only 4 more days of new shows, why is there a “down the road” spoiler section? Written but not filmed yet maybe ?

The only spoiler here that gives me hope is the one about Maxie - will Peter’s evil actions finally come out ?? But Nelle and Nina - please no. And must we revisit Carly’s past again. Get over it already. Carly’s past has nothing to do with Michael’s ability to be the best parent for Wylie. If that’s the only thing Martin has in Nelle’s defense, that is really weak.

The other spoilers are weak. Maybe if the writers have some time and space to reflect on these stories they will come back with some more intelligent and less insulting choices.

Comment

Originally posted by OLTLBoomer View Post
                    Right? I hate that every story will be a cliffhanger. It's going to be a long wait.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X