Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nina is going to go look for her daughter?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nina is going to go look for her daughter?

Is that what she was saying to Jax? That she doesn't want him to go find her daughter, she will do it herself?

Nina trusted Valentin when he reunited her with her "daughter" Sasha. Maybe she's afraid of trusting Jax with the search after Valentin betrayed her. And so Nina wants to find her on her own.

Comment

I thought Nina was all done for the search for her possible missing child?

Comment

Originally posted by xoregonian View Post
      Is that what she was saying to Jax? That she doesn't want him to go find her daughter, she will do it herself?
      Yes, she is, Nina has to know for herself imo.
      ⚫ I think we will have our answer to "Nina finding her daughter" and Michael's custody case soon ; then the Willow/MIchael story has just begun.

Comment

Lordy I hope she goes off to look for her daughter and stays away for at least six months or more. I can't stand her being with Jax, the chemistry is a big fat zero.

Comment

• cadreamin'
          cadreamin'
          Executive Poster
          cadreamin' commented
          Editing a comment
          Agree about lack of chemistry with Jax. And please don’t make Nelle her daughter.

• dancingqueen12
          dancingqueen12
          Board Regular
          dancingqueen12 commented
          Editing a comment
          @cadreamin’ - my thoughts are the same! I liked the idea of Nina with Jax when it was MS. They sparked immediately. I do not want her daughter to be Nelle.

I forget why Nina has reason to believe that she even has a living child, to be found, before Valentin presented her with a 'daughter'. That stupid necklace, where the other half could have been buried with the supposed child who died at birth? I can't even remember how the story goes/went, now.

Comment

valtin visited madylyn (ninas mom) in jail and SHE supposedly told him nina had a living child,,, then conveniently she died a few days later...her effectects were sent to nina..one of the things was a box and a letter from her mom saying that this half of the necklace is for you and your child has the other half....we didn't know if val killed madylyn or if he put this box and note together......but if val couldn't find the child with all his resources what mades nina think SHE can find her (of course she will when she sees nelle wearing the other half)

nina has been saying things recently that nelle just got bad breaks etc etc..but nelle is a psychopath...they cannot be fixed...I find it disturbing that GH is pushing this idea that nelle can be fixed if someone just gives her enough love...you know that old (and mistaken) idea that love can fix anything I hope no one is influenced the wrong way by this in real life

Comment

Originally posted by ABCsoul View Post

Yes, she is, Nina has to know for herself imo.
          ⚫ I think we will have our answer to "Nina finding her daughter" and Michael's custody case soon ; then the Willow/MIchael story has just begun.
          I hope we get an answer soon too. But with only four new shows left, I doubt they can wrap up any of these things by next Thursday.

Comment

I hope Sasha is her daughter. I miss their relationship.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginuwine View Post
            I hope Sasha is her daughter. I miss their relationship.
            I'll never forget that they mentioned more than once that Sasha had a striking resemblance to Britt. I hope they go back to that connection somehow.

Comment

Oh is that what they were discussing? I tend to zone out or skip ahead whenever they’re together—there’s NO chemistry there.

It’s probably for the best that Nina is taking the reigns in the search for her daughter.

I wouldn’t trust Jax to tell her the truth if he ever found out it was Nelle before her.

Comment

Good for Nina! (I really love nuNina!). Let her either do the work herself or keep track of who is doing the foot work for her - either Curtis or (maybe) Spinelli & Samantha?

Comment

I'd totally redo this SL to show Nina receiving some of Madeline's things from ( wherever) and there's a half heart necklace. Meaning that Madeline and NINA were the only mother-daughter duo. It was never given to a baby because there never was a living baby born.

Madeline conned and hurt Nina one last time over Nina's coma pregnancy. No baby survived or was born.
                  Close it down, shut the door on this crappy SL and go on in a new direction with Nina.

Comment

• McShirls
                    McShirls
                    Soap Addict
                    McShirls commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I believe Nina did get her half of the necklace from her mother's estate. There was a note about healing a broken heart, or something like that.

• xoregonian
                    xoregonian
                    I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
                    xoregonian commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yes, but Maltese wants the meaning of the necklace changed from being the other half of Nina's daughter's necklace (as if there is no "Nina's daughter"), to meaning Madeline and Nina were the mother/daughter connected by necklaces. I think. lol

• MalteseBaby
                    MalteseBaby
                    Scriptwriter
                    MalteseBaby commented
                    Editing a comment
                    McShirls
                    Soap Addict
                    McShirls- Nina gets a half of a necklace in Madeline's personal things. It's MADELINE'S half a heart, from before Nina was her father's heir.. Back when Madeline loved her at some point in their lives together.

No one else EVER had half a heart, just Madeline and Nina to form one heart perfectly.

Nina ends her crying, whining, desperate search and does something else with her life. Maybe meets the man of her dreams at a grief support group about the LONG LONG con.
                    Lots of people meet up at support groups and fall in love, kinda like Michael was doing with his now- wife, Willow.. It started out so well...

Nina wants to be a mother more than any other goal. She wants to know the truth and find it for herself, with no doubts about it's legitimacy. Both Valentin and Jax have proven to be liars regarding their children's lives, so they are not trustworthy. I don't want her daughter to be Nelle, but it's possible that Willow is her daughter. Another poster suggested that Willow's current mother is an adopted mother who stole the necklace, pawned it and Nelle's wretched father retrieved it somehow and gave it to Nelle. A bait and switch deal.

Anyway, I'm rooting for Willow to be Nina's daughter.How powerful would that be for Willow to have 3 Port Charles family connections of wealth and power!!! Untouchable! Changing The Atmosphere, Steve Swanson. AE2recalibrate. The best is yet to come!

Comment

She should enlist Valentins help lmao

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X