Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valentin's Mistake regarding ELQ shares

I think Valentin just made his mistake in trying to get ELQ shares.

He told Martin Jason has no interest in ELQ find out who controls his children's shares.

True. Jason personally may have no interest in being part of ELQ but he loves Michael. He loves Monica. He is now grateful to Ned for helping Sam.

He would not want anyone to hurt the Qs

Besides who but Jason would control his children's shares.

Sure Sam controlled Danny's while Jason was presumed dead. But wouldn't he now control? Or are they going to make Sam really stupid and sign them away?

We never heard if Jake ever got shares. He should have. But if Jason doesn't control Jakes's shares, it would be Elizabeth. And Elizabeth would not sell the shares of ELQ.

Unless this is just a way to bring Franco into this story. Finally, give Jake Q shares and have Franco sell them to get the money they need for Cam's education.

But Jason isnt some savvy business man. He cant hold Valentin at gun point and tell him to stop his pursuit of ELQ. I mean he can but I doubt Valentin would toe the line

Comment

• Eeloie313
      Eeloie313
      Day Player
      Eeloie313 commented
      Editing a comment
      @WW, in line with your argument, you'd be surprised how many lines would be toed with a gun in the face. However, I believe Jason put Jake's shares in Sam's hands and she gave control to Michael.

• Eeloie313
      Eeloie313
      Day Player
      Eeloie313 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry, I was thinking of Danny, not Jake.

• CarnyQueen
      CarnyQueen
      Scriptwriter
      CarnyQueen commented
      Editing a comment
      In the past, Jason was written as being an active partner in Corinthos Coffee and when Sonny started dating Emily didn't Jason take control of the business out from under Sonny -- without holding a gun to his head?

I agree while Jason does not want to run the company he would not want hiskids to lose something to Val

OH MY IF Elizabeth controls the shares and they are so hard up for money, SHe wouldn't sell directly to Val but................... NOW I really wouldn't think she would do that or she wuld offer to sell to family first if they need money so much but it is a soap

Comment

• december rose
      december rose
      Soap Addict
      december rose commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't think Elizabeth would sell either. I think she would ask Nik or Laura or even Jason to buy the shares first. She might ask Laura to buy them and hold them for Jake until she can buy back, something like that.

Doesn't mean Franco wouldn't do something stupid behind her back

If Liz needed money she would NOT sell Jake's shares to Valentine. She would go to Jason for money before she would do that. IMO. But this show doesn't really know Liz's character and have decided to make her someone that would lied ot Jason about his ID, and then never addressed that between these friends of 20+ years. So who knows what they would have her do now. But I'm sorry you DON'T sell out one kids birth right, so send another kid to college. Nope. I could see Franco doing it, but not Liz.

Comment

Originally posted by LovingLiz View Post
    If Liz needed money she would NOT sell Jake's shares to Valentine. She would go to Jason for money before she would do that. IMO. But this show doesn't really know Liz's character and have decided to make her someone that would lied ot Jason about his ID, and then never addressed that between these friends of 20+ years. So who knows what they would have her do now. But I'm sorry you DON'T sell out one kids birth right, so send another kid to college. Nope. I could see Franco doing it, but not Liz.
    Are you sure about this? With these writers? There has to be a reason Friz are all of a sudden struggling financially. and now Valentin wants to know who controls Jason's kid shares. She probably wont know she's selling to Valentin, but with the way the writing is going...………..

Comment

• McShirls
      McShirls
      Soap Addict
      McShirls commented
      Editing a comment
      Wouldn't Jason be the one to control his son's shares of ELQ? Jake's name never came up at Edward's will reading as he was presumed dead at the time. They keep talking about Oscar's 5%, but that would be less with Jake factored in.

Someone help me out here I’m confused how could Valentin have Oscar ELQ shares and I know he left them to Shiloh in his will then he married Nelle she got them I thought they were in probate

Comment

• Soapaholic26
      Soapaholic26
      Senior Board Member
      Soapaholic26 commented
      Editing a comment
      We seem to have blown past that plot hole like it never existed. Nelle sold her shares to Valentine. Ned and Michael know she sold the shares and neither one of them asked how this was possible when the shares were still in probate.

So, I think Sam controls Danny's shares and Scouts (weren't Drew's shares left to Scout?). Couldn't Martin Gray go after Sam with the promise of vacating her conviction so she can be with Jason in exchange for the children's shares? As far as we know Jake doesn't have shares, but he should. Granted Jake was thought to be dead at the time of Edward's death, but so was AJ. And AJ was included on shares. If Jake did have shares I feel like Elizabeth would control them because Jason seems to not want to be involved in ELQ business because of all the Quartermaine bickering that goes on.

Comment

• McShirls
      McShirls
      Soap Addict
      McShirls commented
      Editing a comment
      AJ was alive, but back from the dead, at Edward's will reading. Jason was missing, but still had shares as there was no body. Jake was not mentioned. Jason has been involved in voting shares as he would support Michael.

This wouldn't be the first time Liz did something stupid with money. So it would be totally in character for her to end up selling them to Valentin.

Comment

Originally posted by Soapaholic26 View Post
      So, I think Sam controls Danny's shares and Scouts (weren't Drew's shares left to Scout?). Couldn't Martin Gray go after Sam with the promise of vacating her conviction so she can be with Jason in exchange for the children's shares? As far as we know Jake doesn't have shares, but he should. Granted Jake was thought to be dead at the time of Edward's death, but so was AJ. And AJ was included on shares. If Jake did have shares I feel like Elizabeth would control them because Jason seems to not want to be involved in ELQ business because of all the Quartermaine bickering that goes on.
      Yes, Sam controls at least Scout's shares. She did NOT sell them before. However, she is now written to be so stupid, selfish & irresponsible, that I believe she would GIVE those shares to the DEVIL to not wait 18 more months to be with Jaaaason, so selling to Martin Gray is a brilliant idea @Soapaholic26...........

Comment

It's almost as if there's no documentation or notification to the company when its shares change ownership...

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
        Working...
        X