Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are they changing the distribution of shares of ELQ for this storyline?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are they changing the distribution of shares of ELQ for this storyline?

Disclaimer: I haven't watched yet, but I read the live thread.

Does Val really think that he has a chance to get controlling stock of ELQ? I thought that between Michael, Jason, and a few others, Val could never get majority. Also it seems that they are going to stick with Nelle's shares being a valid sale. So a dropped storyline when the shares weren't declared to be hers to sell in the first place?

The thread about this yesterday disappeared. I think Val has 32% if great grands have 5% each (BrookLynn, Oscar, Maya and Lila rae) and the 12% from Skye. Unless it's 10% if Drew gets to pass his shares along to scout. Then he'd have 30%.Sometimes when a person dies, their shares go back in the pot, sometimes not. Maybe it will come down to the Q's bonding together to out vote Val. We'll have to wait and see. But I guess the Oscar stock situation was dropped, unless it comes up when Val makes his intent known.

Comment

• xoregonian
      xoregonian commented
      Editing a comment
      They've gone to a lot of trouble to mention those stocks were still in probate. I can't imagine it's been dropped, but what's the explanation about the probate situation?

I wish they would explain how/why these people are selling their ELQ stock. How are they selling this family stock and Ned or anyone on the board not know about it?!? Maybe Valentin and Martin only have their proxy, not the actual stock?
    Last edited by Big Cheddar1; May 14, 2020, 05:30 PM.

Comment

• december rose
      december rose commented
      Editing a comment
      You're right. Since ELQ is a public company, when someone with a stake -( I think f 5%or more ) sells stock they have to file with the SEC.

• perky7kc
      perky7kc commented
      Editing a comment
      The writers have no idea how the real world operates, they make it up as they write this crap

• OLTL'69
      OLTL'69 commented
      Editing a comment
      It has been inconsistent. We have had menttions o f share holders in the past that was clearly not just family. Brook mentioned it being private once
      when she wondered why someone would go after them

But it's my understanding that he can never obtain controlling shares without Ned, Michael, or Jason (and children) selling their shares, right? And doesn't Wiley being a Q descendant change the percentages again?

Comment

• McShirls
      McShirls commented
      Editing a comment
      Wiley has no impact. Only heirs born at the reading of the will inherit. Oscar and drew did, because although the writers hadn't created them yet, they both were born before Edward dies. That's why scout doesnt inherit her own shares.

• OLTL'69
      OLTL'69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Can you imagine what it would be like if every newborn baby changed things (long after a death) The parents would keep having more so they could get a bigger share. ALso Wyley is a Great Great grand.

I do wonder how it would be in the real world when someone shows up after probate and everything is given out.

Originally posted by thecourt99 View Post
    But it's my understanding that he can never obtain controlling shares without Ned, Michael, or Jason (and children) selling their shares, right? And doesn't Wiley being a Q descendant change the percentages again?
    All they would need to do is have one case of a Q needing a transplant for a medical condition and if Val could supply the body part in exchange for a Q's shares, he could get majority. It's a soap staple. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by xoregonian View Post
      They've gone to a lot of trouble to mention those stocks were still in probate. I can't imagine it's been dropped, but what's the explanation about the probate situation?
      I agree that it shouldn't be dropped, but Val and Marty aren't saying that they have Oscar's share if they win on appeal....

Comment

• xoregonian
        xoregonian commented
        Editing a comment
        Ikr? They talk like it's a done deal and apparently it is.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
    Working...
    X