Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carly is going to cost Michael Willey

She can't help herself, Martin could tell the just she was threatening/intimidating him with the Sonny mention. That along with the locking Nell on the roof and forging the document, Michael will be lucky to have visitation.

Now she is coming this close to bribing him to throw his case. Carly go take care of your business or your baby
    What croc "He is a BUSINESS MAN" and she is threatening but then gets all insulted when Martin says that Sonny makes people disapear

Comment

She is beyond annoying now. Enough!!

Comment

He can’t prove anything though. She didn’t threaten him. She mentioned her husband’s name and her connections. Basically, she stated facts. She was certainly making a point, but her words were vague enough that no one could do anything about it. She was actually very smart with what she said. Not to mention that all that was Carly, not Michael. He has no control over his mother.

Comment

• Manninglover87
          Manninglover87 commented
          Editing a comment
          It wasn’t a threat, it was a bribe, and yes, that’s clear to to the audience and the lawyer, but the wording was so vague that it couldn’t possibly be proven. Carly knew what she was doing. She knew what to say and what not to say. Even if Nell’s lawyer could prove what she said (and he can’t), he can’t prove what she meant.

• Eeloie313
          Eeloie313 commented
          Editing a comment
          THB54, I know you don't like Carly, but why should ANYONE demand anything of Carly. The courts and no one else demands that Nelle stop harassing and assaulting people. She has threatened Valentin, Julian and others and nothing bad happens to her and she's on parole!!

• THB54
          THB54 commented
          Editing a comment
          No, it was definitely a veiled threat about her husband's associations and power. It's true I don't like Carly, especially because of her obsessive control over her grown son's life. Nelle is a horrible person, and I don't want her to have custody of Wiley. But Carly's lifetime has been spent harassing and threateningother people and having Sonny and/or Jason (both murderers) "take care" of anyone who crosses her. She is not as vile as Nelle, but she certainly isn't a role model or paragon of virtue, by any means. Please don't ask me to view her as a good person. As I said, Nelle is just worse. What Carly did today with Nelle's lawyer was incredibly stupid and dangerous to her son's case. She gets no kudos from me.

None of this is worse than Nelle's crimes for one. And two, none of this is Michael's fault And three, is there even a witness to this conversation? This show is brutally and painfully stupid. Writers are garbage.

Comment

• Manninglover87
          Manninglover87 commented
          Editing a comment
          She didn't even straight out threaten or bribe him. No doubt she hinted at it, but unless she says it outright, no one can do anything about it.

• eileenregina
          eileenregina commented
          Editing a comment
          I beg to differ. This Martin guy is slick and smart and he could find a way to make this work in his favor. I am sure the result will not go well for Carly because this scene would not have happened if there weren't going to be consequences. I don't think either Michael or Nelle get full custody but joint custody because it will appear they are both conniving behind the scenes. JMO! Now if Diana was Nelle's lawyer I am sure she (Nelle) would definitely lose at the rate Diane's record is going, LOL.

• BettieCat
          BettieCat commented
          Editing a comment
          Oooh, NY is a state where only one party needs to know a conversation is being recorded. Maybe he hit record on his cell phone!

Michael said he thinks itll be a long battle

Comment

Diane had a moment of being smart again giving to Carly saying how she was playing into Martiin's hands being a controling granny

Comment

• THB54
            THB54 commented
            Editing a comment
            Exactly right. Diane can see that Carly's stupidity in making even a veiled threat can hurt Michael in court.

• Eeloie313
            Eeloie313 commented
            Editing a comment
            And how many times has Nelle threatened the whole family? Carly didn't even threaten him, she intimated. Nelle makes straight up threats and gets away with it. I understand your side, you hate Carly, I hate Nelle.

• THB54
            THB54 commented
            Editing a comment
            I've stated that I despise Nelle, so don't put words in my mouth that I didn't say Eeloie313. Hating Nelle just doesn't mean I like Carly.I AM saying that Carly's actions were unnecessary, stupid, and could come back to bite her and Michael's case. And guess what - "intimating" is indeed a veiled threat. If the same "intimating" had been done to Diane, would that have been acceptable? I want Michael to get custody; I just think Carly's actions won't help Michael's case but could harm it. Just curious - is it only ok to dislike a character if you are the one doing the disliking?
            Last edited by THB54; May 15, 2020, 01:31 PM.

I hope she does, if there was ever a hateful character that needs to suffer beyond repair it’s Carly. I actually enjoy Sonny & Jason in other storylines...the same trashy common denominator is Carly! Saying she believes in justice?! Or that Michael life was made the better because of what Jason did...so getting raped in prison was better than knowing the Qs?! I loathe that sham of a character and I hope she is the one that causes Michael to lose Wiley once and for all!!!!

Comment

Oh dear god let Cyrus make short work of that idiot!

Comment

• LukeIsDaMan
              LukeIsDaMan commented
              Editing a comment
              Rather see Carly or Willow gone way before Nelle. 😊💖🙌 Especially Carly, she deserves it most of all! 🙌🙌🙌

• Eeloie313
              Eeloie313 commented
              Editing a comment
              LukeIsDaMan, Carly has never killed anyone for money or anything else. She never left anyone trapped in a wrecked car spilling gasoline. Sure, Carly has done a lot, but never anything as heinous as Nelle's actions or crimes. So why does Carly deserve to disappear more than Nelle? Scheming is unforgivable, but murder and attempted murder can be overlooked!?!

• LukeIsDaMan
              LukeIsDaMan commented
              Editing a comment
              @Eeloie313...I can overlook Nelle simply because she is a town pariah and has not had years of slanted writing to her benefit. And the fact that she came for revenge on Carly makes me root for her even more. I used to be a fan of Carly but years of propped writing of "brave, strong, loves with her whole heart" has soured me greatly. I adore LW and there are times when I enjoy Carly...but I tell you, it might seem nice when a fave gets preferential writing..but it's something that can't last.

I fully admit when it comes to soap preferences, I am a hypocrite hehe So I can overlook all that Nelle has done if it means Carly suffers. JMO of course. I do like Carly with Jax though...sigh..I believe all characters Sonny/Jason/Carly are tons more likeable apart.

At this point I don't care if Carly hands Martin a briefcase with 10 million dollars to blow the case. I'm SICK of Nelle, I'm sick of Michael and Wiley not getting any peace, I'm already sick of this couple's switch, and I'm ready for it ALL to be OVER.

Comment

• ScrubsFan#1
              ScrubsFan#1 commented
              Editing a comment
              OMG - fine. What about WILEY?

Is Wiley ALLOWED to have any peace? Stay with a father that genuinely loves him - and have a normal STABLE day to day routine?

Or does this sweet little boy HAVE TO have his entire world flipped upside down AGAIN? Because Carly MUST be DEFEATED at any cost.

RMFE

• THB54
              THB54 commented
              Editing a comment
              1) I have stated REPEATEDLY that I want Michael to have custody of Michael. It's obviously the best thing for him. So, yes, I want Wiley to be allowed to be safe and be with the father who loves him.

2) I have stated REPEATEDLY that I despise Nelle. She should not have custody of the child she handed over on the side of the road.

3) HOWEVER, that does not mean I think Carly's machinations were right or helpful. She tried to intimidate an officer of the court by making veiled threats about how he should fear her mobster husband. It was unwise and unnecessary. She needs to keep quiet, stay away from Nelle and her lawyer, and let Diane and Michael handle the custody battle. Michael is a grown man. It's time for her to let him fight his own battles. With continued acts like this, Carly stands a good chance of hurting the case. Does she have a right to dislike and distrust Nelle? Of course. That doesn't give Carly a license for stupidity. Neither the evil Nelle nor the shrewish, self-righteous Carly appeal to me.

4) And, yes, while I'm 100 percent in favor of Michael getting custody, I've grown completely weary of the "good" Corinthos criminals being presented as paragons of virtue while most other characters - including Nelle - have been made evil in order to make them look good. I'm just past enjoying these repetitive, predictable story lines that have them come out on top. It's becoming boring and predictable. That's my point.

• ScrubsFan#1
              ScrubsFan#1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Let Diane handle it? Like she "handled" Carly's case - FORCED her to plead guilty - and almost got her killed in Shadybrook from nurse Freakaloop??

Like she "handled" Michael's case by putting it into his head that he HAD to marry Mary Poppins - instead of his OWN GIRLFRIEND to get custody of Wiley??? Nelle is going to walk into court - married to Julian - and blow that theory all out of the water.

And to be very honest - and this isn't to be rude - I just don't care anymore what Carly does to get Michael custody. I'm EXHAUSTED as a fan - waiting for over TWO YEARS for Michael to be reunited with Wiley - and now all up in a battle AGAIN.

I'm done and OVER THIS.

I didn't see her threatening. Martin has shown himself to be shady as heck and I think Carly was just making sure he knew that it wouldn't work on her. If she was threatening him it would have been very clear.
            Shelly, Moderator
            soapcentral.com

Email Me

How sad it is that we give up on people who are just like us.- Mr. Rogers.

Comment

Originally posted by ScrubsFan#1 View Post
              At this point I don't care if Carly hands Martin a briefcase with 10 million dollars to blow the case. I'm SICK of Nelle, I'm sick of Michael and Wiley not getting any peace, I'm already sick of this couple's switch, and I'm ready for it ALL to be OVER.
              You and me both..... I'm sick of bunch of stuff... too...

Comment

I didn't think anything Carly said to Martin could be used against her. In fact, I thought I saw some wheels turning in Martin's mind. Wouldn't it be great if Martin threw the trial? Nelle seems to be working his last nerve, and her latest stunt might push him over the edge. And then it would be fun to see him approaching Carly about doing business with Sonny. Not that Sonny would ever replace Diane with him, but Martin could help with the shadier stuff.

Comment

• eileenregina
                  eileenregina commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Sonny might be better off replacing Diane, LOL. She has been not so up to Diane standards lately.

• Wanda Wolek
                  Wanda Wolek commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes, poor Diane is just another character who lost her brain cells so Nelle can inflict maximum damage on her victims.

I stand behind Carly all the way, I would want to chew and spit Nelle out any way that I could. She just wanted to make sure that Mr.Gray knew the score.
                If you got it use it I say and Sonny has it so no harm in giving a friendly warning.

Comment

• eileenregina
                  eileenregina commented
                  Editing a comment
                  In other words the "friendly warning" meant if Martin did not throw the case what would happen to him. Sounds like a threat to me. The only thing is, if Martin did not throw the case and Nelle wins, Michael's family would be the first suspects in his death or disappearance. Whether you like Nelle or not, what Carly did approaching the opposing lawyer is enough to get the case thrown out of court.

• Wild Horses
                  Wild Horses commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It's OK to have differing opinions. Unless Mr.Grey had a recording device there is no proof that she said anything to him.

Carly was to the point.. she just let him know that she is fed up with Nelle and her bull and Carly has every right to be mad... look at what that crazy witch has done since 2016 she is like a fly she wont go away and the only way to get rid of it is to swat it down hard... KIll Nelle.... Please Kill Nelle...

Comment

• Chris
                  Chris commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Sonny makes a lot of threats, but nobody who crosses him ever actually pays for it...I don't get why other characters even pretend to be scared of him at this point.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X