Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to Brad and Lucas?

Not even their names are mentioned anymore. I would think somehow they would be around because of the trial.

What happened is this is the Michael, Carly, sonny and Jason show so they are not a part of that so they don't exist. The whole show is about Michael or Carli or even Jason lately

Comment

TO not have Brad testify where is this genius DIane going
      Brad is in jail so we don't see him . We only hear Nelle's lies.
      But Lucas should be part o if it

Comment

Lucas not being part of this storyline is a glaring omission. Despite everything that was said by the characters, it comes across as "Thanks for raising Wiley during this time and sorry you lost your husband to this but we really don't care"

Comment

The Lucas actor allegedly has two movies in production. If GH can't use Lucas because of this, they really needed to temporary recast the role.
          Lucas needed more involvement than just handing the baby of to Michael and disappearing into the woodwork.

Comment

Brad is in prison, and I don't think the writers are remotely interested in Lucas right now. It would have been compelling to see the fallout from the baby switch from Lucas's point of view, but that simply isn't the story the writers want to tell.

And of course in real life Diane could use Brad's elocution where he admitted his guilt but described Nelle's role. She could also call Lucas to testify about how Michael had always had a loving, important role in Wiley's life. But the writers are making Diane focus on Michael's need for a perfect wife. It's completely unrealistic and very annoying, but the writers want Michael and Willow to get married, so that's what we've got.

Comment

Brad is in prison and Lucas is working 24/7. As long as Michael gets sole custody of Wiley I am sure Carly couldn't care less about her brother losing what he thought was his child, thus Lucas having a role in this is a moot point. He barely had a role in the entire story while Michael and Willow got to fawn over Wiley months before the reveal.

Comment

• CarnyQueen
                CarnyQueen commented
                Editing a comment
                Carly was shown as being sympathetic to Lucas right after the reveal and we saw her talking to Bobbie about it. I can't blame her character because the writers have no interest in showing Lucas's point of view.

Brad's testimony could be vital to the case.

I never understood why Sonny wanted him to admit guilt when he (Brad) could have been the one to nail Nelle.

Comment

• McShirls
                McShirls commented
                Editing a comment
                Brad did tell the judge the entire truth and that this was all her idea. It's in the transcripts.

• ann gabriel
                ann gabriel commented
                Editing a comment
                I must have missed that.

So why was Brad deemed less credible than Nelle?

• Sam_Philly_Girl
                Sam_Philly_Girl commented
                Editing a comment
                Ann,

Brad pled guilty and waived all of his rights to reconsider that plea.

After all of that, he told the judge about Nelle's part, but the judge said it was irrelevant since his case was now closed.

His lawyer Scotty should've gone after Nelle at that point.
                Last edited by Sam_Philly_Girl; May 18, 2020, 11:11 PM. Reason: add

I actually agree with those who say this story was never about Lucas or Brad...but I don't think it was just to prop Willow and Michael. I think it was more to shove this idea of Nelle as the victim of the big mean Corinthos family even though she was the one who went on the attack first and biggest

I'd like to see Lucas and Brad testify but at this point since Brad confessed all he is even less trustworthy then Nelle
              Shelly, Moderator
              soapcentral.com

Email Me

How sad it is that we give up on people who are just like us.- Mr. Rogers.

Comment

What happened is that Lucas and Brad are not Sonny,Carly,Jason and Sam! So they get tossed aside like the story had nothing to do with them. Just pathetic and stupid!

Comment

Originally posted by CarnyQueen View Post
                  Brad is in prison, and I don't think the writers are remotely interested in Lucas right now. It would have been compelling to see the fallout from the baby switch from Lucas's point of view, but that simply isn't the story the writers want to tell.

And of course in real life Diane could use Brad's elocution where he admitted his guilt but described Nelle's role. She could also call Lucas to testify about how Michael had always had a loving, important role in Wiley's life. But the writers are making Diane focus on Michael's need for a perfect wife. It's completely unrealistic and very annoying, but the writers want Michael and Willow to get married, so that's what we've got.
                  This is exactly the problem with the defense of Michael put on by Diane. There is No reason why Brad should be left out. To question Brad’s truth telling ruling him out and Nelle’s ability to not tell the truth is well known too so to say Brad should not be used in the Michael’s court case. The writers obviously want Nelle to win custody otherwise why would Diane offer such a terrible defense?

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X