Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else think tptb are setting it up for Chase to get with Brook Lynn?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else think tptb are setting it up for Chase to get with Brook Lynn?

Ya know...it's a thin line between love and hate😏

Oh I do for sure. The arrests, their interaction, Mac saying today that he needs to make up with her so he doesn’t get penalized by the I think he called it the citizens review board or something like that.

Comment

They have been and it’s good for Chase if he moves on. But the issue is she lives where Michael/Willow live.

Comment

He has chemistry with everyone but he doesn't light up the room when he is with her p!us I think she is a loud obnoxious bully and I want something better for chase

Comment

Dozens of threads and posts about this for a while now.

Comment

I love Chillow and hope the writers put them back together pronto even if it has to be in secret for a while. If they must move Chase along, please not with Brook Lynn, let him be with Sasha if anyone.

Comment

• Sam_Philly_Girl
          Sam_Philly_Girl
          Board Regular
          Sam_Philly_Girl commented
          Editing a comment
          Michael is looking at Willow in a way he's never looked at Sasha, IMO.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a struggle between Michael and Chase over Willow eventually.

Michael backed off once so Chase could date Willow; I don't think he's going to be so gracious
          this time around.

Chase and Sasha make a good couple. Brooklyn and that manager of hers were made for each other.

When they were hyping the return of Brooklynn to GH it was rumored that she would find love in Port Charles. It does seems like they are pushing Chase and BLQ together, but I also see them teasing Julian and Dustin as well. It could turn out to be one of the above or someone else all together. We'll just have to stay tuned for sooo long, that by the time it is revealed...no one cares anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Wendall Wilcox View Post
          They have been and it’s good for Chase if he moves on. But the issue is she lives where Michael/Willow live.
          I was thinking the same thing. Brooklyn could always move in with Chase.

Comment

Originally posted by emsnana View Post
            He has chemistry with everyone but he doesn't light up the room when he is with her p!us I think she is a loud obnoxious bully and I want something better for chase
            I mean I want something better for Chase than getting drunk on the pier

Comment

OMG, PLEASE NO.

Comment

BrookLynn needs to be taken down a peg or two and Chase is just the one to do it. Their chemistry is off the charts!

if we could just get Brookie to dress her age instead of an ELQ-wannabe, she would be more attractive.

Comment

• Wanda Wolek
                Wanda Wolek
                Senior Board Member
                Wanda Wolek commented
                Editing a comment
                Chemistry is subjective. I don't see any between Brook Lynn and Chase. But maybe, as
                washcutt
                Day Player
                washcutt wrote below, if she lost that bullying attitude and toned things down a bit. I can't stand the character and want her no where near my sweet Chase.

I don't see her having chemistry with anyone. Maybe if she took that Bullying attitude and turn it down, maybe,but with Chase.

Comment

Not a BLQ fan. It seems that Sasha would be interesting, though. Kind of closes the circle.

Comment

Brooklynn, this version, is a big fat bully! I wouldn't want her with Chase, "Dusty," Brando or any other PC male. For about a minute, I thought Julian, but nah, she bullies him too. Just not fun watching a bully.

Love Chillow, but if that cannot be, I would rather see I'm with Sasha. Could be interesting, especially if he learns what she has done to ease her pain.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X