Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Carly/Martin

Carly tries to bribe Martin to tank Nelle's case. Its from SOD.

How bad this could be ???

Oh no Carly could possibly ruin this for Michael bad move trying to bribe Martin it’s going to backfire and I bet Martin will record the conservation and play it in court that is going to look so bad for Michael
    louisesnell96
    Board Regular
    Last edited by louisesnell96; May 14, 2020, 09:41 AM.

Comment

I can’t believe this show could be ending forever and Carly is spending her final scenes interacting with the likes of Dustin, Chase, and Colonel Sanders.

Comment

• TheBlackRose
        TheBlackRose
        Scriptwriter
        TheBlackRose commented
        Editing a comment
        In all fairness, this was written before the hiatus became a thing. But you're right, I fear GH won't return after 5/21. At least, not in the same way...

I cannot believe that Carly would tank Michael's case. She has been warned to back off by Sonny.

Comment

Carly and Sonny are the reason Michael went to prison. Jax told Michael to tell the truth but he listened tpo Carly and Sonny and went to jail. This does not surprise me

Comment

To be honest Michael going to prison was idiotic and the judge’s reasoning was completely absurd. And the judge once again punishing Michael for anything Carly does this time around would be similarly ridiculous. But still, Michael isn’t losing because of Carly, he’s losing because Nelle has always been the designated winner here.

Comment

• lala214
            lala214
            Board Regular
            lala214 commented
            Editing a comment
            What was more idiotic was Dante not trying to reach a deal w/the DA!

Dante is the whole reason Michael went to jail. That was not on CarSon. Sonny was taking the fall for the shooting, and he would have been acquitted but do-gooder Dante just had to butt in and make Michael tell the truth! Dante should have minded his own business.

• KateQ22003
            KateQ22003
            Contract Poster
            KateQ22003 commented
            Editing a comment
            Dante is not the reason Michael went to jail! He went to jail because Sonny and Carly told him to lie about killing Claudia. That's on them, not Dante.

• lala214
            lala214
            Board Regular
            lala214 commented
            Editing a comment
            KateQ22003
            Contract Poster
            KateQ22003 - The lie was working. That's my point. Sonny was on the one on trial. He was about to be acquitted. If Dante had just left Michael alone, Michael wouldn't have gone to jail or been raped. Dante set that in motion. No one would have been the wiser except Michael. Now, would Michael be riddled w/guilt and have other issues for lying? Possibly, but he wouldn't have been incarcerated and raped.

I have always thought Dante was at fault for Michael going to jail, and I don't see how anyone can say he wasn't. The justice system didn't know Michael was the true killer. They thought Sonny had done it and he was being tried for the crime. Dante should have minded his own business.

Carly is a complete idiot if she does that. I hope Michael never forgives her if she causes him to lose Wyley.

Comment

• ghfan2001
            ghfan2001
            I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
            ghfan2001 commented
            Editing a comment
            This whole show is a mess. It will be a blessing if it never comes back at this point.

• THB54
            THB54
            Recurring Poster
            THB54 commented
            Editing a comment
            Perhaps it's time for Michael to grow some balls and put his foot down in regards to his mother's continued interference. No, he shouldn't be punished for her actions, BUT it's time for him to tell her to just stop. If he doesn't, I won't feel at all sorry for him when it all falls apart.

• lala214
            lala214
            Board Regular
            lala214 commented
            Editing a comment
            Well, if that happens, it's exactly what Michael gets! He's let Carly run his life for the past 35 years, and if she runs said life off into a ditch . . . oh well . . .that's on him! LOL! That's what he gets for being a pathetic man child who looks to his mommy to help him out of everything!!

I hope that happens though. I'd love to see Michael LOSE to Nelle. That would make my day, and for Carly to be the reason!?!? Hahahaha . . . that would make my year! I'd actually watch a Michael yelling at Carly for "making" him lose custody scene. Man . . . I really hope that happens, but this is GH where Corinthos men don't lose custody cases so I doubt it will.

The judge could think Michael is aware of what Carly is doing though and that is what will probably happen. This whole story gets more and more ludicrous.

Comment

• december rose
            december rose
            Soap Addict
            december rose commented
            Editing a comment
            Exactly. The judge would probably think Michael is aware- especially if he sees Michael getting married the night before the hearing as a ploy to get Wyley also.

• BettieCat
            BettieCat
            Contract Poster
            BettieCat commented
            Editing a comment
            Of course the judge would think Michael is aware. He is aware that the child (ugh, that name) got surgery with a forged signature engineered by Carly, so why wouldn't he send Mother Dearest to make arrangements, also, given who he was raised by, it isn't much of a stretch.

Is it a big deal if Michael looses the first hearing ? He was prepared for a long fight. He will use all this extra time for recreational activities ❤️ 👰 🤔

Comment

• lala214
            lala214
            Board Regular
            lala214 commented
            Editing a comment
            Even if he loses this year, I'm sure he will the "war" b/c this is GH. There are set winners and set losers ALL THE TIME. Michael is a Corinthos. He will ultimately win. I'd love for him to lose and for that loss to stick for awhile, but that's not happening on biased, predictable GH.

• Wendall Wilcox
            Wendall Wilcox
            Scriptwriter
            Wendall Wilcox commented
            Editing a comment
            My comment was more tongue in cheek @lala214

Mikey will try to get his son and at same time the to romance his new bride 😂

Originally posted by ghfan2001 View Post
          I can’t believe this show could be ending forever and Carly is spending her final scenes interacting with the likes of Dustin, Chase, and Colonel Sanders.
          Lmao That is funny.. Colonel Sanders....

Comment

Originally posted by lala214 View Post
            Well, if that happens, it's exactly what Michael gets! He's let Carly run his life for the past 35 years, and if she runs said life off into a ditch . . . oh well . . .that's on him! LOL! That's what he gets for being a pathetic man child who looks to his mommy to help him out of everything!!

I hope that happens though. I'd love to see Michael LOSE to Nelle. That would make my day, and for Carly to be the reason!?!? Hahahaha . . . that would make my year! I'd actually watch a Michael yelling at Carly for "making" him lose custody scene. Man . . . I really hope that happens, but this is GH where Corinthos men don't lose custody cases so I doubt it will.
            35 years? That's a neat trick since he's only 27!

Comment

• lala214
              lala214
              Board Regular
              lala214 commented
              Editing a comment
              Michael is not 27! The character has got to be 30 at this point if not older!!

• Blonde One
              Blonde One
              Board Regular
              Blonde One commented
              Editing a comment
              According to who’s who, Michael was originally born December 29, 1997, but the year has been changed to 1992- so he is currently 27.

They already showed Carly talking to Martin... she just gave him some advise.. let him know coritho's were watching him... "Sonny"

Comment

Dear me, Carly is NO BETTER than Nelle to resort to offering a bribe to Martin or anyone else.
              I would like to see sparks between them.... Some love in the afternoon after the 3-4 month break.
              Carly as " Mom and Grandmother" is boring.

Comment

Story super bad because nelle makes look 1000 bad
                she shows really carly mind in 1997
                Reliving what virginia told her while hearing aj threats tell tony . if tony dad he.might do her child what frank did he learns truth . aj would steal him same way his dad did him.
                Where writers trying turn nelle into carly i dont care what they do no excuses nelle done .

Comment

Originally posted by lala214 View Post
                  Michael is not 27! The character has got to be 30 at this point if not older!!
                  Google the character. That's the age they provide. I didn't make that up.

Comment

• OLTL'69
                    OLTL'69
                    Aspiring soap scribe
                    OLTL'69 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    i saw that on the who is who page but does thi s mean he was like 20 when he became CEO?
                    it is typical soap for them to quickly age to adult hood but then get stuck in the 20s because they don't want to be over the hill
                    so whn aj died he was 20 and raiing avery who Could have been his little brother's baby. So how old was morgan then?

ACK AGES DON"T MAKE SENSE

• McShirls
                    McShirls
                    Soap Addict
                    McShirls commented
                    Editing a comment
                    OLTL'69
                    Aspiring soap scribe
                    OLTL'69. He became CEO on 5/12/14. He and Ned ousted Tracy in an effort to keep like out of ELQ. So he was 21. He had Ned's support at the time and he no doubt helped him with the job.

And yes, ages don't make sense.

• lala214
                    lala214
                    Board Regular
                    lala214 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I never said you made it up, and I really don't care what Google says. Soaps are always playing around w/characters ages. When Sonny was shot most recently, the EMTs said man in his mid-40s. Ummm . . . . that throws off his entire life on the show.

Soap ages never make any sense. During the earthquake, Cameron was 10, and Josslyn was 15. Now, they are the same age. Josslyn, as an infant, got Jake's kidney, but Jake must have been encased in ice or something since he's 10 and Josslyn is 16 now!

In reality, the character, Michael, has been in his 20s for TEN years. It makes sense for him to at least be 30. But I don't really care.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X