Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Sasha succumbs to temptation

Sasha takes drugs after being offered them by a production assistant on the first Deception photo shoot.

Oh no I don't think I will like where this will go.

Comment

What? What the source of this? I wonder if she was tricked or something, she doesn't seem like the type of girl who would willingly do that.

Comment

• McShirls
        McShirls commented
        Editing a comment
        She's already been given drugs without her consent by Ava and Cassandra.

Dang. I hate this. It makes sense that someone would be doing drugs based on Cyrus's presence in Port Charles, but I always thought Sasha was smarter than that. Dang.

Comment

• TheBlackRose
        TheBlackRose commented
        Editing a comment
        With all she's going through (albeit of her own choosing) I'm sure she's overwhelmed, stressed, hurt, guilty, etc., all at once. That's a dangerous combo once drugs are introduced into the equation, even for the most sane, intelligent, rational person out there. I know from personal experience.

Not surprised. I hope she doesnt get addicted

Comment

I saw this coming a mile away. Back when she asked Chase if he had anything stronger than coffee after they deceived Willow. Like most drug addicts, I doubt she thinks about her actions because she's in too much pain and just wants it gone and acts impulsively to make that happen.

She probably looks so sad and tragic for her photo shoot and the production assistant says something like, we need to do something to put a smile on your face. We need to do something to dull your pain and gives her a pill telling her that it will get her though this photo shoot and she does it.

Comment

• Clementine15
          Clementine15 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, that pressure to perform is intense. Easy to fall into the trap. l really don't want anything bad to happen to her, but it probably will

Is it for the injury?

Comment

I just snorted. Oh, this is so stupid. Just get rid of Sasha. She is not needed.

Comment

• Wendall Wilcox
            Wendall Wilcox commented
            Editing a comment
            @allmychillun

I suspect that is the case that Michael has felt something for Willow all along but he won’t come out and say it. It might scare Willow away

• Ginuwine
            Ginuwine commented
            Editing a comment
            stopthefall, I agree with you. Michael and Willow are boring. I prefer Willow with Chase. Michael was a lot more interesting with Sasha. I liked their chemistry together.

• Sam_Philly_Girl
            Sam_Philly_Girl commented
            Editing a comment
            I hope you didn't snort as much as Sasha.

Originally posted by SamandWillowFan View Post
          Sasha takes drugs after being offered them by a production assistant on the first Deception photo shoot.

What's your source for this spoiler?

There was speculation about this back when someone saw Sasha with a towel against her nose, which as we now know happened because Brook Lynn punched her in the face.

Comment

• SamandWillowFan
            SamandWillowFan commented
            Editing a comment
            It’s in the recap section of SOD, so it should be happening tomorrow or Monday.

• cadreamin'
            cadreamin' commented
            Editing a comment
            Yep it happened thursday.

Drugs in Sonnys terrotory?...Cyrus is in trouble!!

Comment

• LovingLiz
            LovingLiz commented
            Editing a comment
            Sonny made a deal, just don't bring it through his docks.

The one that I want really gone is Cyrus . He's so boring and worn out his welcome. I hope someone puts him in his grave. Its what he deserves.

Comment

Originally posted by Wendall Wilcox View Post
            Not surprised. I hope she doesnt get addicted
            There would be no point in showing her take the drugs if she didn't get addicted. I have to say I'm surprised...I haven't seen an adult drug storyline in a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by LovingLiz View Post
              Sonny made a deal, just don't bring it through his docks.
              He made the deal to have Cyrus let his guard down. Next step to come....

Comment

Originally posted by dolly4359 View Post
                Drugs in Sonnys terrotory?...Cyrus is in trouble!!
                Maybe. Sasha is an adult in her mid to late 20's, not some naive kid. She could have said no to drugs.

Comment

THIS just got interesting!!! NOW I am interested in her storyline.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X