Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOVED Robert and Laura's scenes

This was such an unexpected treat, and they were wonderful together. Laura teasing Robert, letting him believe (for a fleeting second) that the two old friends had done something they shouldn't have. Her face said it all! And then, turning on a dime, she flipped comedy into true compassion for a dear friend who so needed it.

I thought they were disgusting. Why is Laura with everyone but Kevin? And why is Kevin always working or off somewhere?

Comment

• BoandNorafan
      BoandNorafan commented
      Editing a comment
      The don’t know what to do with Laura or half the other characters either. What’s your point?

• CarnyQueen
      CarnyQueen commented
      Editing a comment
      I looked at IMDB and Jon Lindstrom has had a lot of other projects. Maybe he isn't available.

• O_Snap!
      O_Snap! commented
      Editing a comment
      They were a couple that made sense at the time but these two spend more of their marriage apart than together. Put Kevin and Lucy back together and let Laura mix it up with someone new.

Too stupid to be 'cute' for me. Like the driver isn't going to say how he drove the drunk-ass DA over to the Mayor's house. Like the Invader wouldn't be all over that.

Comment

Well, I liked it. The part where Laura had Robert going, thinking something had happened was delightful.

Comment

Originally posted by AMHardulak View Post
        This was such an unexpected treat, and they were wonderful together. Laura teasing Robert, letting him believe (for a fleeting second) that the two old friends had done something they shouldn't have. Her face said it all! And then, turning on a dime, she flipped comedy into true compassion for a dear friend who so needed it.
        I loved the scenes as well. Laura and Robert really have great chemistry together!

Comment

i loved these scenes. Laura was finally written as Laura again, the funny mischievous woman who she is. I hated how her character was twisted by post-Labine writers. We saw her true character shine through today.

Comment

• leehaven24
            leehaven24 commented
            Editing a comment
            Very true! Her humorous side is hardly ever shown. She has a Luminous smile! Wish we got to see it more often.

• O_Snap!
            O_Snap! commented
            Editing a comment
            Couldn't agree more. That playfulness that we never get to see anymore was so much fun and I loved her and Robert being silly and sweet like the old friends that they are.

Loved seeing these Veterans together today. Love Laura being a little mischevious. Nice to see them smile and not look so serious all the time.

Comment

I thought it was a nice surprise. The two have a long history together so it makes sense to me. It does seem like the writers are testing Laura's chemistry with other characters, i.e. Cyrus Renault! Now, I find that disgusting!

Comment

• ScrubsFan#1
              ScrubsFan#1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Chemistry doesn't always have to be sexual. I see her chemistry with Cyrus the same that Luke has with Helena - and they LOATHED each other.

• AMHardulak
              AMHardulak commented
              Editing a comment
              ^^I always thought that Helena had a kind of thing for Luke!

• O_Snap!
              O_Snap! commented
              Editing a comment
              I want to be disgusted by the thought of TPTB chem testing Laura and Cyrus but their first scene in Pentonville left me very intrigued by the idea of more scenes between these two and I have not been disappointed. Its not nearly as "charged" as Luke and Helena's chemistry could be at times (thank god because yuck) but its hella antagonistic and very spicy.

LOVED IT. Finally some true friendship, history, and genuine laughter.

Comment

Loved Laura stringing him along.

Comment

I enjoyed the scene immensely! Too much gloom now.

Comment

I really enjoyed the Robert and Laura scene. It was definitely an homage to yesteryear. I know that Luke, Laura, Robert and Holly had some interesting adventures together back in the day. Their flirtatious dialogue was rather cute and unexpected. Although, I don’t think that Robert and Laura were ever romantically involved though? Their current scene together was skillfully played and had a nice levity. The only thing I would have preferred was for Robert to elaborate a little more on Holly’s bag of “secrets”. In other words, it would have been great if Robert told Laura that Holly lied to her the last time she was in town, specifically about her and Bill Eckerd’s relationship. Holly told Laura that she didn’t even know Bill Eckard (Luke’s lookalike cousin). Although, Holly and Bill Eckard had a serious romantic relationship. I think it was a writer’s mistake or oversight but still a plot point faux pas. That could have been mentioned to Laura as being another one of Hollys “secrets”. But we did get a hint from Robert that Holly wasn’t always forthcoming in speaking the truth. However, the Robert and Laura scene was fun and much needed right now.

Comment

It seems that the long time viewers got this thread! I'm relieved that others saw what I saw--two dear old friends in moments of fun and sincere caring. I just loved it.

Comment

I liked their scenes. It was nice to see two characters with a lot of history talking. And Tristan got to do a little bit of physical comedy.

Comment

• farmgirl
                        farmgirl commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I love it when he rolled off the couch!

Originally posted by AMHardulak View Post
                      It seems that the long time viewers got this thread! I'm relieved that others saw what I saw--two dear old friends in moments of fun and sincere caring. I just loved it.
                      I smiled every time they appeared together onscreen.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X