Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ava to Sonny: I Owe You And Mike An Apology

Ava apologizing to Sonny? I never thought I would see the day after all of the back and forth spats they had.

Ava should never apologize to Sonny sure she can apologize to Mike but not Sonny. Sonny owes her an apology for taking her daughter and making it extremely difficult for her to even see her child. They like to act like little Avery is not Ava's at all.

Comment

• Manninglover87
      Manninglover87 commented
      Editing a comment
      If the mother of my child caused my son’s death by messing with medication he needed, I’d make sure she never got near my kid too. It’s not like Ava did nothing to earn that. Not to mention that Ava gave as good as she got. She did the exact same thing to Sonny during their first custody battle. She’s no innocent.

• ScrubsFan#1
      ScrubsFan#1 commented
      Editing a comment
      In the state that Mike is in - he never would have understood what she was talking about. She realized her mistake and offered Sonny a sincerely apology for her bad judgement. Can we just take it for what it was? A nice moment - in an otherwise dark and gloomy soap.

Avery lives at Sonny's, beyond that, it really hasn't been indicated on the show in some time that Ava is kept from Avery. That is essentially completely made up, and contrary to what the show has aired as of late.

Comment

Ava showed she's the bigger person, something Sonny and Carly would never do

Comment

• Chabby lover
        Chabby lover commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree Ava showed she was the biggest person and you are completely right it is something that Carly and Sonny never do.

• parker joe
        parker joe commented
        Editing a comment
        All this. I was glad Ava didn't have one ounce of an agenda, and we got to see her being a good mother as well. But I literally never need to see Ava in a scene with Sonny ever again.

Sonny has never apologized for threatening to kill Ava when she was pregnant with Avery.

Comment

• perky7kc
        perky7kc commented
        Editing a comment
        Haha yes she has done horrible things BUT so have Sonny and Carly yet they look at her like she's worse than them. What a joke

I compare this lovely scene with the scene where sonny brought Avery to see Ava at shady brook . So apparently he also can be magnanimous. And obviously Ava gets to see Avery as she was stopping off with her on the way to taking her to school. It is time for the story that they don't allow Ava access to her daughter to end.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X