Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The shower scene? Really?

I'm convinced the writers are getting some sort of enjoyment - messing with the fans. This feels like the beginning of the two years that we had to wait for Michael to get Wiley back. The writers kept teasing the fans. Waving the carrot in front of fans - then yanking it away.

Is THIS what it's going to be like for Chillow fans - waiting to see if they'll be reunited? A giant two year long tease?

STOP IT - or have Chase and Sasha tell the truth.

I'm tired of it already.

Lesson these directors now what they’re doing and I’m here for it

Comment

And, here I thought it was all about giving the audience some skin.

Comment

The shower scene was not as bad as Willow walking in and telling Chase she married Michael. That was heart wrenching

Comment

• Wanda Wolek
        Wanda Wolek
        Senior Board Member
        Wanda Wolek commented
        Editing a comment
        If you don't care for the characters it isn't heart wrenching. But if you do care for the characters and believe they should be together, then yes. Heart wrenching.

• J_Sam
        J_Sam
        Senior Board Member
        J_Sam commented
        Editing a comment
        It will be like Jasam two yrs then probably they will think of some thing else to keep hem part... such sad writers GH has...

• sd3
        sd3
        Board Regular
        sd3 commented
        Editing a comment
        If you don't care for the characters it isn't heart wrenching. But if you do care for the characters and believe they should be together, then yes. Heart wrenching
        Hmm. I actually have a lot to say about that but I'll just keep it to myself.

I’m sorry. I just don’t understand. What was wrong with the shower scene?

Comment

• ScrubsFan#1
        ScrubsFan#1
        Executive Poster
        ScrubsFan#1 commented
        Editing a comment
        I really want Chase and Willow to get back together. I love them together as a couple. But I KNOW it's not going to happen anytime soon - if EVER. So this constant reminder of how good they are together - to ME feels like a big tease for the fans. Like a carrot being dangled in front of faces - just to be yanked away. I would rather they didn't show anymore scenes like this - if they have no intention of putting them back together.

JMHO

I rather enjoyed that first glimpse of a naked Chase. It was full sidal nudity. lol

Comment

• ScrubsFan#1
        ScrubsFan#1
        Executive Poster
        ScrubsFan#1 commented
        Editing a comment
        lol - okay of course THAT was very much appreciated. Just sad that Willow can't really be in there with him.

Wait, what? There was another person in that scene?????

Comment

• ScrubsFan#1
        ScrubsFan#1
        Executive Poster
        ScrubsFan#1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Sure was - and am very sad it was only a daydream. Because they were SMOKIN HOT.

Since Ryan Paevey, Josh Swickard is the designated bod. No doubt about it. And that shower was steamin'...................

Comment

• ScrubsFan#1
        ScrubsFan#1
        Executive Poster
        ScrubsFan#1 commented
        Editing a comment
        I can't believe they showed THAT MUCH - and don't think we ever got a scene like that from RP.

• xoregonian
        xoregonian
        I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
        xoregonian commented
        Editing a comment
        They showed a LOT. I went back and replayed it.

I know there’s onl my 5 episodes left But at this point it’s better if they aren’t in the same orbit. It would hurt too much to see

Comment

They have really cut the cord with Chase and Willow. So sad, and the lingering and longing looks between them are Killer to have to see.

Comment

Originally posted by ScrubsFan#1 View Post
          I'm convinced the writers are getting some sort of enjoyment - messing with the fans. This feels like the beginning of the two years that we had to wait for Michael to get Wiley back. The writers kept teasing the fans. Waving the carrot in front of fans - then yanking it away.

Is THIS what it's going to be like for Chillow fans - waiting to see if they'll be reunited? A giant two year long tease?

STOP IT - or have Chase and Sasha tell the truth.

I'm tired of it already.
          I love Chase/Willow... holding zero hope. I feel like I’m being force fed Michael/Willow... which is like bleh.

Comment

I know this is a soap and there has to be angst with couples but they destroyed Chillow for Michael !!!!!!!!!!!! Ugh !!!

Michael and Willow will never be as hot as Chillow. Sorry, Not Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by xoregonian View Post
              I rather enjoyed that first glimpse of a naked Chase. It was full sidal nudity. lol
              My baby is SOOO fine. I don't have alot of enjoyment on the show at the moment but seeing his pretty face is one of the very few if any highlights for me. Any clothing removal is just the icing on the cake.

Comment

• xoregonian
                xoregonian
                I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
                xoregonian commented
                Editing a comment
                That steamy glass door did not hide the rockin' body of Detective Fine.

The writers have been looking for 10 years for a love interest for the boring Michael & they think willow is it so I dont believe chase & willow will ever reunite. They will have willow fall for boring Michael

Comment

Now That was a kiss, that was love and passion. What a stupid thing to break them up.

Comment

• madluv4ya
                  madluv4ya
                  Board Regular
                  madluv4ya commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It really was stupid. Tptb could have had a this generation super couple! #blownopportunity

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X