Carly's credibility is questioned
    Michael defends his actions
    Sonny wants answers

Thursday, May 21st
    Nelle gives the performance of a lifetime
    Valentin makes a big announcement
    Laura worries that Robert is deluding himself

Friday, May 22nd
    An encore broadcast of GH's 52nd Anniversary show, which originally aired on April 2, 2015 will be shown

Source: SOD

and that is the very last set of spoilers we will see for quite some time. Possibly even the last set ever if the network lets the show just go and not come back after the hiatus.

Comment

I wonder how they would come back after months of hiatus? Just start where they left off or start with it months ahead where the story would be in Sept? I’d prefer that they start months ahead so i don't have to watch Michael and Willow.I have been FF so much these past weeks due to the Storylines. I haven't watched yesterday or today. I read about yesterday’s Episode here and chose not to watch the Michael /Willow sham wedding with Sonny at the Q’s. No thanks.
      Last edited by MeTyme; May 13, 2020, 07:04 PM. Reason: Typo

Comment

• jollydolly
        jollydolly commented
        Editing a comment
        I would think what would make the most sense is to do a "time jump" of sorts. As in whenever they get back to filming they just pick up as if the show has been filmed for the past 4-5-6 whatever months and rely on flashbacks to fill in the gaps. I do not think they'll just pick up where they left off. Too much time will have passed for that. So they'll just resume filming in say October and sort of roll out whatever the long term plans were and then flashback to what was missed.

For example we'll see Michael and Willow madly in love I'm sure and we'll see flashbacks to how that happened to "Catch us up to speed". Although we'll likely be spared alot of sex scenes and kissing scenes due to the limited contact stuff that I have no doubt will still be in place.

Well i hope there is a time jump and Chase/Willow are back together and we can pass over the Michael/Willow sham since Im not planning to watch them together anyway. I FF them, but lately they take up so much of the show its not worth watching

Comment

By the look of these spoilers, we won't see the outcome of the custody hearing until they return from COVID-19 hiatus...ugh..probably not until late summer or early fall with the announcement that LA is extending its stay at home orders until July/August... by then, they may want to replay a couple of weeks leading up to new material to remind us what happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Chabby lover View Post
          I love these -
          Monday, May 18th
          Nelle has a shocking announcement she is married.....
          Molly has much to celebrate the signing of the domestic partnership?
          Jordan has a warning for Sonny has to be regarding Cyrus and/ or a gang war

Tuesday, May 19th
          Sonny is suspicious what else is new
          Liz is candid with Jason is this about a) You don't like Franco and he is changed or, b) we are in financial straits because of three growing boys and the basement leaks...
          Diane takes a meeting with Carly has to be going over her custody testimony

Wednesday, May 20th
          Carly's credibility is questioned Martin Gray will have a field day with Carly given Nelle's interpretation of her childhood and their past history.
          Michael defends his actions has to be getting married to Willow, his friend, not girl friend.
          Sonny wants answers Sonny always wants answers when something is not going to his plan, or he is taken by surprise.

Thursday, May 21st
          Nelle gives the performance of a lifetime Nelle's turn to testify at the custody hearing
          Valentin makes a big announcement Valentin has enough shares to challenge Ned for ELQ
          Laura worries that Robert is deluding himself as he searches for the cause of Holly's death?

Friday, May 22nd
          An encore broadcast of GH's 52nd Anniversary show, which originally aired on April 2, 2015 will be shown

Source: SOD
          Looks like the custody case is a cliffhanger....
          Looks like Cyrus may make the first move....
          Looks like Tracy's rumor is correct - Valentin makes a move for control of ELQ

Comment

i bet Carly's actions at the hospital, forging the consent form and how everyone on Michael's side, including two family members who were senior staff of the hospital went along with it, is going to come into play. Oh yeah.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X