• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • islezeus
    Day Player
    • Sep 2008

Did Willow Sign A Pre-Nup?

I'm sure everyone was in a rush for this wedding but no one thought that Willow would have an advantage without signing a pre-nup or some sort of contract about the terms of the wedding? Surely, a wealthy guy like Michael needed to put those checks and balances in place...
  • parker joe
    I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
    • Feb 2005

From St. Willow? Surely you jest....

Comment

• islezeus
      islezeus commented
      Editing a comment
      Hahaha. I was thinking that all this wealth and power could change Willow, unless she becomes a Lila incarnate

• Wanda Wolek
      Wanda Wolek commented
      Editing a comment
      That's what I think they are aiming at - Willow as Lila2. Only way that would be palatable to this viewer is if Michael channeled some Edward deviousness.
  • BellesRose
    Contract Poster
    • Dec 2006

I wondered that as well. They probably were too busy to think about it because the whole thing was so rushed.

Do you think that the Michael or the Qs will present Willow with a post nuptial agreement after the fact?

Comment

• islezeus
      islezeus commented
      Editing a comment
      IS that possible? Surely it would be difficult to have someone already married into wealth made into forfeiting any type of leverage. Even with someone like Willow

• BellesRose
      BellesRose commented
      Editing a comment
      There are definitely post nuptial agreements. I believe there is one between Ava and Nikolas. There probably isn’t a way to force Willow to sign one, but it might make her see the calculating nature of the family she has just joined. Maybe even to see her new husband in a different light if Michael were to insist that she sign one, even if he said it was just a formality and nothing that she should ever worry about. Red flags would be waving for me! ?
      Last edited by BellesRose; May 13, 2020, 10:06 AM.

• CassadineFan
      CassadineFan commented
      Editing a comment
      There should be red flags because they pulled it together so quickly. Yes, his family has connections. That should be a frightening moment. They pulled a wedding license etc is less than 4 hours.
  • Wendall Wilcox
    Soap Addict
    • Jul 2018

I dont Michael plans to ever end the marriage

Comment

• islezeus
      islezeus commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah but Willow is still in love with Chase and when it comes out he and Sasha sacrificed their happiness for Michael and Wiley's, it might not be over between these two

• Wanda Wolek
      Wanda Wolek commented
      Editing a comment
      But that is where the drama would come from. Willow learns what Chase/Sasha did. Nelle has somehow become a non-factor. (Please, soap gods!). Willow wants a divorce. Michael doesn't want to give her one. She's says she's leaving no matter what, and Michael then dives into the Edward/Tracy/Alan/Monica bag of tricks to get her to stay. Eventually, he will realize what he is doing and give Willow a divorce.

At least, that is what I hope happens.
  • 1sbkmcfan
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Aug 2006

Oh...I for one would love for Willow to get $$ signs in her eyes and take him for as much as she can get, adopt Wiley and get sole custody. That would be a nice soapy twist. How many times did we hear someone say to her she was about to be part of the two most powerful families in Port Charles?

Comment

• Q777S
      Soap Addict
      • Jan 2015

we didn’t see her asked to sign so i’m thinking maybe not. i hope this union turns out to be the best thing that happened to both of them

Comment

• Wild Horses
        Wild Horses commented
        Editing a comment
        I think this union just might.
    • Adriane
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Q777S View Post
      we didn’t see her asked to sign so i’m thinking maybe not. i hope this union turns out to be the best thing that happened to both of them
      Me too. I was rooting for them as a couple before they started dating others. I did not see a pre-nup, surprised Carly or Sonny did not mention it.

Comment

• OLTLBoomer
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Mar 2010

With Michael giving her Lila's ring, a pre nup was not on his mind......forever was on his mind.

Comment

• rkm137
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Dec 2009

Honestly, giving her a prenup would have been pointless. Any decent lawyer would be able to get out of it under those circumstances, i.e. given to her within hours of the marriage, no time to think about it or get her own legal advice. A postnup would be more enforcible.

Comment

• 1catlover3
            Board Regular
            • Feb 2009

I agree and there was hardly time. I thought Willow made a beautiful bride.

Comment

• ScrubsFan#1
              Scriptwriter
              • Sep 2012

OMG - really? She's not a freakin gold digger. She doesn't even WANT to be married to Michael - and still very much in love with her TRUE LOVE. It's refreshing to have a honest to God - GOOD person on this show. MUST we always look for ways to RUIN it???

Comment

• Wild Horses
                Wild Horses commented
                Editing a comment
                Hear here I agree!!!!!!!
                Not all women are like Sam.
            • OLTL'69
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Apr 2011

I don't think they have a problem Now whoever the poor slob who marries NELLE now that guy can plan on getting ______!
              IF Willow had one I think that it would be more about Wiley and giving her rights But WIllow seems to more be the type to refuse any money

Comment

• Ginuwine
                Executive Poster
                • Oct 2017

Originally posted by 1sbkmcfan View Post
                Oh...I for one would love for Willow to get $$ signs in her eyes and take him for as much as she can get, adopt Wiley and get sole custody. That would be a nice soapy twist. How many times did we hear someone say to her she was about to be part of the two most powerful families in Port Charles?
                I love this idea! Willow is being propped waaaay to much as some sort of sweet saint. I think it would be very interesting if there was a twist.

Comment

• xoregonian
                  Aspiring soap scribe
                  • Feb 2014

Before the wedding when Sonny walked Michael to the other room to talk to him, I thought for sure he would have brought up a pre-nup. But he didn't.

Comment

• Wendall Wilcox
                    Soap Addict
                    • Jul 2018

Michael said again today he planned for the long haul.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X