Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Curtis will turn out to be Trina’s biological father, right?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Curtis will turn out to be Trina’s biological father, right?

Portia had a fling with him at the right time, claims he’s not the father but he probably is, and they’ve set up Trina’s antagonism to him over Taggart’s death. The scenes yesterday underscored it.

This has to be it. (I just hope there are no more scenes with Trina screeching at him)

Comment

Of course. And when TAggart comes back from the dead, he'll be shocked, too.

Comment

• McShirls
        McShirls
        Soap Addict
        McShirls commented
        Editing a comment
        If it's true, I believe Taggert always knew. That's why he asked Curtis to take care of Trina.

Absolutely. They went to all the trouble to confirm it was possible by having Curtis say Trina's age is about right and now she irrationally blames him for her father's death. The only possible soap outcome of this situation is for Curtis to be her bio dad.

Comment

Of course he is... what kind of soap opera would it be if it didn't turn out that way ? Of course about the time Portia decides to come clean.. Taggert will return from the dead...

Comment

I like the idea of Taggert living on through Trina so I’m annoyed about Curtis probably being her bio dad. I guess if Taggert is alive then it really isn’t too big of a deal I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by c83gilles View Post
            I like the idea of Taggert living on through Trina so I’m annoyed about Curtis probably being her bio dad. I guess if Taggert is alive then it really isn’t too big of a deal I guess.
            This annoys me too. I want Taggert alive, but I still want Trina to be Taggert's daughter not Curtis.

Comment

It's been pretty clear since they brought on Portia and her and her longing looks at Curtis.

Comment

Ugh don’t want Trina to be Curtis daughter. Nope nope nope. I like Curtis way more than Iever liked Taggart... still NOPE.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X