• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DeeCanada
    Recurring Poster
    • Nov 2006

Nelle getting married speculation question

Knowing the Michael is getting married to Willow and I'm assuming that she is knocking on Juian's door to blackmail him in to marrying her. Why didn't she get Marty to marry her, other than she has nothing on him to force it?
  • CarnyQueen
    I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
    • Mar 2006

Maybe marrying your own lawyer at the last minute would look suspicious to the judge?

Plus, he wouldn't do it. He just referred to her as "my little psycho client" or something like that.

Comment

• Jacqueline1961
      Jacqueline1961 commented
      Editing a comment
      This show is so ridiculous. Nelle switched her baby for a dead baby and got away with it. I have watched this show for over 40 years and this is ridiculous. She has gotten away with so many crimes and I hope that the murder of her fiancé will come back in the form of revenge by the sister of the dead finance.
      Please I know that this is entertainment, but so unbelievable and SOOOOOOO ridiculous.
  • DeeCanada
    Recurring Poster
    • Nov 2006

Yes, but money talks,and she has the money from the sale of "her" stocks. I think that Marty can be shady for money, at least they have been seen together, thru thick and thin. If she walks in with Julian or she walks in with Marty,.anything is going to look suspicious no matter who she marries.

I just thought that she would have more of a chance with Marty over Julian.

Comment

• ScrubsFan#1
      Scriptwriter
      • Sep 2012

Wouldn't that be highly illegal - and highly unethical? EVEN by GH standards?

Martin can barely stand to look at her - and I'm very sure he'd be disbarred.

I'm thinking his career means a little more to him than Nelle the psychopath.

Comment

• xoregonian
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Feb 2014

Well now I've seen a picture. All of the "speculation" must be right.

Comment

• JRCarter
          Senior Board Member
          • Jul 2004

Wouldn't marrying a reputed organized crime figure be considered even more suspect?

Comment

• xoregonian
            xoregonian commented
            Editing a comment
            They'll probably play on the fact the Julian was the "adoptive Grandpa" of Wiley, which will sway the judge to give them joint custody or some such drivel, in true soap fashion.
        • LDodson
          Recurring Poster
          • Dec 2009

How about they don't marry Nelle off to another character...have a good whodunit storyline by killing her off and figuring who out of EVERYONE in Port Charles who hated her did it..that I would watch..right now I'm skipping through the Nelle scenes as I am so over her.

Comment

• Harleygirl38
            Harleygirl38 commented
            Editing a comment
            Make it like Murder on the Orient Express. Everyone kills her.
        • oltlfan11
          Board Regular
          • Dec 2011

I just still don't see how this helps her. There are way too many people who would gladly testify against him and his character, this looks way more suspect than Michael and Willow marrying, at least they have a well known friendship/connection not to mention she thought she was Wiley's biological mom and spent alot of time with him, he knows her a heck of alot better that Julian he had to work hard to get to see him. Just think of the people testifying against him. Bobbie, Olivia, Alexis, etc. This will backfire but sadly we won't get to see it for several months

Comment

• Sam_Philly_Girl
            Sam_Philly_Girl commented
            Editing a comment
            Julian told Nelle he'd love for her to put him on the witness stand....to testify against her.

He could still do that if he reveals he was manipulated by Brad's lies, and blackmailed by Nelle and Brooklyn...

That should kill Nelle's chances at full, or any, custody right there.

He told Sonny his feelings about Nelle. Telling the truth at last on the witness stand could work in his favor with Sonny.
            Last edited by Sam_Philly_Girl; May 16, 2020, 08:10 AM. Reason: add
        • Observation
          Day Player
          • Dec 2012

Is it a fact Nelle will be asking Julian for his hand in marriage, or is all assuming this will happen?

Comment

• xoregonian
            xoregonian commented
            Editing a comment
            I don't read spoilers, but all I'm saying is I saw a picture. It's out there.
        • ghfan2001
          I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
          • Jun 2013

This whole thing is the most lame and ridiculous story ever told. FV and these writers are just worthless untalented hacks.

Comment

• justlurking
            Senior Board Member
            • Mar 2006

Originally posted by LDodson View Post
            How about they don't marry Nelle off to another character...have a good whodunit storyline by killing her off and figuring who out of EVERYONE in Port Charles who hated her did it..that I would watch..right now I'm skipping through the Nelle scenes as I am so over her.
            Ding, ding, ding, you win the prize for best post. This is the story that should have been written instead of this stupid Michael marrying Willow to keep Wiley garbage. Nelle has become tedious. Like you, I'm over her. A good whodunit was the way to go, but the writers on this show are incapable of writing a decent story. The show has become boring and it appears that when the final new episodes air next week, the show will go out with a whimper for the foreseeable future.

Comment

• Forgiveness_Man
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Nov 2006

Originally posted by LDodson View Post
              The break could be a good chance to do it. Have the first scene after the return be Nelle being discovered dead and have a big mystery about how it happened with flashbacks to the missing months, etc.

Comment

• xoregonian
                Aspiring soap scribe
                • Feb 2014

Originally posted by justlurking View Post
                The show has become boring and it appears that when the final new episodes air next week, the show will go out with a whimper for the foreseeable future.
                I am hoping against hope that GH has some sort of significant cliffhanger for the shutdown. Even B&B left viewers with a doozie.

Comment

• jollydolly
                  Day Player
                  • Dec 2019

I don't get how marrying Julian supposedly helps Nelle. Julian is another criminal so her marrying him should almost make her stance look worse, not better. Another of the many huge gaping holes in this unnecessary custody battle.

Michael and Willow shouldn't have gotten married. Nelle and Chase should have. Nelle could have shown up at Chase's door and blackmailed him into marrying her. Chase is a cop and stable so that would look "good" in the eyes of the court and would have been a legit surprise showing up at the court hearing to announce it. Cue shocks from everyone-including Willow and Michael. Plus it still sets up the show's obvious agenda of Michael and Willow together. Now they bond over this "betrayal" that actually makes a bit more sense.

Comment

• ScrubsFan#1
                    ScrubsFan#1 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Ummmm……what?????? The entire point of Chase breaking up with Willow was to PREVENT Nelle from getting her hands on Wiley. Why on earth would he marry her?? It would defeat the entire purpose of the couple switching.

And honestly - Chase would go to Michael and spill his guts before he EVER let Nelle trap him. She very nearly RUINED him before - and he would go down fighting before he ever let it happen again.

• jollydolly
                    jollydolly commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I said blackmail. As in Nelle would blackmail Chase to marry her.

• ScrubsFan#1
                    ScrubsFan#1 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    And I said Chase almost had Nelle totally ruin his life once - an he'll go down fighting before he ever lets it happen again.

He would never be forced into marrying her. I'm sure he'd fight off whatever she threw at him.
                • ABCsoul
                  Board Regular
                  • Apr 2019

Originally posted by DeeCanada View Post
                  Knowing the Michael is getting married to Willow and I'm assuming that she is knocking on Juian's door to blackmail him in to marrying her. Why didn't she get Marty to marry her, other than she has nothing on him to force it?
                  Marriage on her mind, I don't think so; imo Nelle has other plans. Don't know what, nothing good.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X