• Wendall Wilcox
    Soap Addict
    • Jul 2018

Jason not attending Michaels wedding ?

That’s a weird thing. Jason did so much for him
  • Bella Scorpio
    Contract Poster
    • Feb 2013

I didn't even notice it at the time, but yes, you are right, why wouldn't he have called Jason? Why wouldn't Sonny or Carly called Jason? Weird miss on the writer's part for that one!

Comment

• DanaJo
      DanaJo commented
      Editing a comment
      It was weird since Jason is usually with Sonny & Carly all the time, you think he would have known about it & been there.
  • morgana
    Contract Poster
    • Nov 2005

I was stunned that Jason wasn't present. They gave a plausible excuse for Olivia not being present, why couldn't they do that for Jason as well?

Also, an excuse for Bobbie not being present.

Comment

• McShirls
      Soap Addict
      • Dec 2017

And what about Harmony?

Comment

• DanaJo
        DanaJo commented
        Editing a comment
        I did think it was weird not to invite Harmony & Bobbie!
    • ScrubsFan#1
      Scriptwriter
      • Sep 2012

lol - because it's NOT a REAL wedding. It's a sham marriage that is ALL Diane's fault. She put this into Michael's head and it's a freakin disaster.

Willow SHOULD HAVE had her dream wedding to Chase. The man she LOVES.

Idiotic - archaic writing

Comment

• McShirls
        Soap Addict
        • Dec 2017

Maybe Jason will show up or will just be there tomorrow when the scene continues.

Comment

• Wendall Wilcox
          Soap Addict
          • Jul 2018

Originally posted by ScrubsFan#1 View Post
          lol - because it's NOT a REAL wedding. It's a sham marriage that is ALL Diane's fault. She put this into Michael's head and it's a freakin disaster.

What about the ? ? ?

That got me thru. That makes the train wreck more visually pleasing haha

Comment

• ScrubsFan#1
            ScrubsFan#1 commented
            Editing a comment
            I'll have to break into my stash if I'm going to make it through the next two weeks.

Cheers!
        • kendellwade
          Recurring Poster
          • Mar 2007

It’s supposed to be over after midnight and very last minute to let anyone know. I agree Jason, Bobby, Kristina etc should have been invited.

Comment

• victorialord
            Executive Poster
            • Jan 2013

How about Kristina? Michael's sister? The one that Willow helped? She's not at Charlies, as it closed. So closed that this time the door is locked.

Comment

• PinkDiamond
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Apr 2007

I agree...it's a FAKE marriage that was planned in less then 24 hours...so fast they couldn't even get everyone who should have been there in attendance

Comment

• OLTL'69
                OLTL'69 commented
                Editing a comment
                locloser to 24 minute than hours
            • xoregonian
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Feb 2014

Originally posted by McShirls View Post
              Maybe Jason will show up or will just be there tomorrow when the scene continues.
              Could be. Or maybe since this is at the end of filming before the shutdown that many of the actors weren't showing up on set? Who knows.

PS: I was scolded for calling this a fake wedding, which is it. Yes it's a legal marriage, yes Michael and Willow might fall in love, but at this point it IS a fake wedding that was put together at the last moment.

Comment

• eileenregina
                eileenregina commented
                Editing a comment
                ITA. Willow looked miserable most of the time.
            • ChipJ
              Board Regular
              • Dec 2008

And also, the way they seem to be going (possible spoiler/speculation) Nelle is going to marry Julian to get custody of Wiley. Michael has to have a woman with a spotless record while a proven psychopath can marry an ex mobster to make Nelle's case for custody stronger? What the heck?

Comment

• ScrubsFan#1
                ScrubsFan#1 commented
                Editing a comment
                EXACTLY. Had Michael married Sasha to begin with - like he WANTED TO - then there would have been NO NEED at all for this ridiculous couple swapping. And if HE "wasn't allowed" to marry Sasha to get custody - then WHY TF is Nelle "allowed" to marry Julian.

TIIC are treating every single one of us like we just fell off the turnip truck - and don't have a brain in our head.

• eileenregina
                eileenregina commented
                Editing a comment
                This is one reason why I can barely get through one episode lately. The writing is all over the place, and like Nelle's parole rules, make no sense. Yeah, Julian being the solid citizen mobster that he is, is a good bet but Sasha wasn't.
            • OLTL'69
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Apr 2011

They did this in like an hour. It has been late and dark the day before the hearing FOREVER. Jossl ives with SOnny and Carly
              No mention of Willow's mom too That is fine
              There are more Qs there just because they are using that house.

I ws thinking that they could have a bigger party later (and get Jason and others) Right now a few people are having even smaller weddings (Under ten total) and hoping to have a reception later

Comment

• LovingLiz
                Scriptwriter
                • Sep 2014

I don't know if Nelle married Julian, I think perhaps Nelle has some sort of dirt on Willow, and the marriage to Willow will be what costs Michael custody in the end.

Comment

• ScrubsFan#1
                  ScrubsFan#1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Willow has been through ENOUGH - and there is no more dirt on her. She was forced into the cult by Harmony - and had Shiloh's baby which she gave up for adoption. She is still suffering a lot of trauma - and doesn't need any more in her life.

Seriously - what else can POSSIBLY be done to her???
              • natty3
                Executive Poster
                • Nov 2006

I'm shocked jason was not there since hes up michael carly & sonnys butt since 1998. I think the greatest twist ever would be a guy strolling into court saying Wiley is my son. Since we get flashbacks galore let's flashback to nelle getting herself preggo by someone else to fake out mikey. Than wiley ( baby michael part 2 ) nelle & michael can be done. I only like michael when he hated carson. His adult life is about carly. Its nelle vs carly. When carly came to town she all but erased Bobbie. How is she still the lead while michael is her foil.?

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X