Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sashe and Chase are now doing Michael Thinking

When the revelation is revealed that Chase and Sasha were really stupid and faked that they were lovers, I really hope Michael and Willow give Chase and Sasha a tongue slashing for doing their thinking.. This was really a stupid and inane S/L.Now Nelle will have her day in court and revealed MIchael marriage was only a forest to gain his son custody

But won't they have to stay together and try to keep it a secret from Nelle or doesn't it matter anymore now that
    they got married? Chase seems devastated. Don't know about Sasha. She should be thinking - I could just as
    easily love Chase. Ha Ha! But Michael is one of a kind. Both handsome though.

Comment

• Chris
      Chris
      Board Regular
      Chris commented
      Editing a comment
      Chase > Michael all day long. The only thing "better" about Michael is that he has money, and even that doesn't impress me.

I mean Michael seems like he Won the lottery and itโ€™s Sasha who ๐Ÿ˜‚

As for Chase and Willow. Willow is way to invested in Michaels son and Chase can ask her to pull back but he canโ€™t force her too. So he took himself out of equation. Maybe down the road for now shes Michaels wife

Comment

OP I bet by the time that happens Michael & Willow will be madly in love.๐Ÿ’œ

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X