Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's Next for Sasha?

I feel like Sasha got the short end of the sticks in all of the stories she was/is involved in. Nina storyline did not benefit her. She is loosing the man she was dating for a while. I really thought Sasha and Michael was working out fine. Will she hang around? Will she be involved with someone else? Will they bring any family members for her or a past relationship?

What do you think? What is next for her?

I was wondering the same thing. I seriously think she will end up leaving town, or going global with her modeling career, and will not be seen very often anymore.

Comment

She’s a beautiful girl and a fine actress but her story lines have been blah. She has played the supporting role and now to Lucy !! I don’t know where they can go with her since the drama of how she came on the show is gone. I don’t think viewers want her with Chase but maybe forcing them together will lead somewhere. I really don’t care to see model photo shots, no story there.

Comment

Maybe drugs and lots of alcohol are in her future

Comment

• OLTLBoomer
          OLTLBoomer
          Aspiring soap scribe
          OLTLBoomer commented
          Editing a comment
          this - she is already drinking more than we have seen her drink in past social situations.

I could see her spiraling and Michael ultimately having an affair with her and being torn between her and Willow.

Comment

I think Sasha will sleep with Chase then eventually fade into the sunset. I just hope Chase gets to stick around.

Comment

I doubt Chase and Sasha sleep together. Chase loves Willow way too much.

Comment

I kind of enjoyed the fun interaction between her and Lucy today. Maybe if Deception becomes a storyline I could see her staying on. But, an easy way to write her off would be her going out of town on Deception business. Maybe coming back years later as a successful business woman with Michael stuck in his loveless marriage.

Comment

I think either she leaves town ... or, after Michael and Willow are married, they eventually find out how Sasha and Chase lied and there's some switching partners going on behind the scenes.

Comment

Sasha is my favorite of the 20’s something’s. Don’t like Michael as much since they saddled home with this boring s/l of child custody. Hopefully he will wake up and see what a big mistake he made marrying Willow and go back to Sasha. Sasha is definitely a more interesting character than Willow. I only like the Willow character with Chase.

Comment

I love Sasha, I am not quite sure what should come next but I definitely do not want her to leave!

Comment

Sasha needs a bad boy (not drugs or crimes) to come along and frazzle her brains..make it interesting. Unfortunately, none of the current cast of characters fits the bill.

While I can't stand the Brook Lyn character, Chase and Brook Lyn play off that 'hate' relationship really well, that I'm interested in seeing where they take that. Brook Lyn might be more interesting if they would quit making her look so dumpy in the clothes they dress her in. She does not look the part of a musician/singer, she looks more like a prep school rich kid.

Comment

Originally posted by mistyrose52 View Post
                      I was wondering the same thing. I seriously think she will end up leaving town, or going global with her modeling career, and will not be seen very often anymore.
                      I agree. Sasha has no ties to PC and won't be missed if she is traveling around for Deception.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X